Kathy Griffin's live press conference saying she's being bullied by Trumo

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/870672744555442176

Other urls found in this thread:

kathygriffin.net/tour.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hahaha shit this is hilarious

Jesus fucking Christ, I've never heard someone so ignorant in my life

>mfw "most tyrannical president in history"

Jesus Christ these cunts are so fucking stupid. Bump -this should inspire a few good memes

haha i heard that

The entire thing is so cringy

I can't keep watching, when you think she can't get more ignorant she comes up with:

"Everyone knows I'm a shiny object to keep the eyes off Trump's FBI investigation"

FUCKING bump bump

Someone post the top quotes, I'm at work and can't watch it live. Much appreciated senpaitachi.

Fail lol

Are there duplicate threads? How's Sup Forums not all over this? I tapped out, she's too annoying

GO TO JAIL YOU GROSS CUNT

I hope to fucking god the secret service puts this cringy bitch in prison. Literally painful to watch.

Journalist: Question for Lisa (the lawyer)...do you realize your client said "I'm coming for Baron Trump".

Lawyer: What? No, is that a quote?

Journalist: Yes

Lawyer: That is from an act years and years ago I think

I can't do it. I clicked play, she said "I'm super real and sort of have this gauge" and I had to click exit. It was to much for me to handle.

"It's clear (Trump) is using me a distraction. He broke me".

Now she's crying

Women are accountable for their wrong-doings. Period!

OK I'm done, we need to cancel the last shows this bitch has

kathygriffin.net/tour.php

CRY MORE CUNT MAKES ME HORNY

Kathy Griffin is a demon.

"This would never have happened to a man. Older white men sign my checks"

What?

Wait what? If that true, fucking gold m8

white sharia please

Shhhh, it's okay m8 it's okay... sometimes we all need a break from the Memewar. Go get yourself a Coke and chill this one out.

Oh lord the this is because I am woman argument.

"He picked me, I am being targeted"

yes, PLEASE watch it as soon as possible, it's the cringiest thing I've EVER seen. EVER.

men call it law and morality
women call it oppression and patriarchy

Dear Kek in basement Almighty.

Thank you user, I'm going on watch it as soon as I get off work. Hopefully with a beer and popcorn.

We must identify who this "Trumo" is!

>picks on president with cruelty
>president picks back
>cries and acts like a dindu

"I did this to break a man's record"

THIS

>We must identify who this "Trumo" is!

They probably meant "Sumo".

This-fuck this bitch. She said that she said she's not going to stop-but she will if she has no choice. I tri d watching twice for talking points, can't do it anymore

dumb cunt is loving the attention

I can't watch- it's making me dumber and I'm already burger-educated.

New drinking game. Take a shot every time this cunt says:

- I'm 56 years old and 110 pounds
- This is misogyny
- Trump chose me to distract the people from his FBI investigation
- This is oppression
- Older white males
- OMG I don't know how a press conference works, I'm just a female comic

Thanks, I'm going to use that

Does anyone else feel like this was all staged?

One obviously being to get herself attend.

But two, what if it's to legitimize violence against Trump?

How much you want to best that after the Paris Accord they liberals will starts saying that Kathy was right in her 'Art' ?

>GET IN HERE

No, don't care

Jesus she's so fucking fake, trying hard as fuck to cry

More like THICCO

Ayyy! Its Trumo! Ow you doin?!

At this point the left would prefer that. Their people just got subpoenaed for the worst espionage crimes in American political history. The ambassador gives away the ghost. This was political spying with the tools of state. MANY times worse than Nixon.

OH SHIT!!!!! The Gateway Pundit did it!!! SAVAGES

God damn is she bipolar. she's fighting back tears and wiping her eyes in one moment then all bubbly and full of energy answering questions again the next.

something precient about a standuo comic crying

trump must be paying for for this.

Jesus christ this video gives me genital heroes

THICC

no, she's just fake as fuck

Was this her plan all along? Is she actually just a narcissistic sociopath, aka a woman?

Post more quotes I can't stand to watch this shit myself.

"Like for real, what's with the secret service opening an investigation on a 56 year old 110 pound female comic?"

actual quote

Jesus Christ

This has to some kind of performance art or some shit like that.

It's called "feminine wiles".

Tru-mo, short for truth-mo, the mo' that spews truth from every orifice.

This is gonna backfire biggly

>Staten Island
Feel like she'd get heckled off the stage

Attorney Lisa Bloom: Kathy Griffin is a "she-ro." We need her right now. It is Trump who should apologize for woman hating.

top kek

So what is what she did then if not bullying?

I hope this jew bitch ODs on pain pills

One is real and the other is a stunt.

How's it feel to know you are a snowflake? Good thing you're all cuddled up in your safe space! Don't worry, "libtards" like Kathy will keep paying her taxes to keep your shithole state from going insolvent.

she's a victim of sexism and patriarchy (literally what she said)

Is she a Jew?

well she married a billionaire and then divorced him and sued for millions. So my guess is yes

Shut the fuck up nigger nobody cares about your bullshit. Go lick some more celebrity shit straight from their ass.

>live one block from Uptown Theatre in Napa

damn it, I feel obligated to go heckle her, but don't want to spend the money or waste my time.

Stand outside with a sign that says DEPORT KATHY

i'm 8 minutes in and there has been lots of supposition.
i'd be upset if i was paying $1000/hour for the lawyer.
lawyer is a bit cunty desu, lots of politics, not any facts, none relating to any crimes Don might have made.

I can't believe she's an actual lawyer. The way she talks, her lack of knowledge, it's all fucked up

cant believe that bitch is an actual lawyer

>genital heroes

ACTING!!!!!!

The absolute madman! He fucking did it!!

confirmed for mad as fuck

nother

I started laughing when she started to cry.

My nigga Paul not holding back lol

translantion: i punched myself in the face and its trumps fault

the "distraction" and "white guys" angles are a bit weak, but i think griffin is fair enough. it's a joke that back fired.
the picture itself was no big deal, but it shouldn't have been on daytime TV.

the lawyer is woeful though.

Youre doing a great job. People will believe this is real. Literally based! Epic win epic win!

crusades start now

HE BROKE HER

Why do fox news videos never work?

lol these are real, right off fox twitter

>patriarchy
>old white men
>DAHNALD TRVMPFFFFFF
>bullying

Got it, you're still an unfunny hack though

this

>Buy British comic book at heathro
>genital heroes

Haha what the fug. Sounds like a total disaster.

The fake laugh from the lawyer was amazing. This timeline just gets more unbelievable as we go on I really can't fucking believe this stupid cunt got a lawyer involved after she was the one responsible for this to begin with. She could have turned this in to a whole new special about how she felt and made some actual jokes for a change but she has to stand on her podium while virtue signaling about women and all the typical played out bullshit... It's just pathetic. I hope it was worth it for her name to be known by the world for how god damn stupid she is and that she ruined what little of her bottom of the barrel career was left all on her own.

It has become so difficult to take these idiots seriously.

Farrah did good anal. Just saying

It's occultism. It's a powerful image and the more attention it gets the more it has the ability to haunt. If she was embarassed or sorry she would have swept the whole thing under the rug.

Demented idiots even when in the wrong will lash out and twist things to make themselves look like victims. Even if she gets away easy in the end this cringe comedy that is pushed by the left will leave her with no career. Jokes are dead when the clown cries .

(((bloom)))

Jesus Christ she's dumb. Does she not realize this will just bring her more negative press ad people are gonna hate her even more. Hell she probably could've saved her career if she just apologized and moved on but now she screwed herself.