In this thread we post media inconsistencies

Post screenshots of when the media said one thing when it benefited them, and the total opposite when it no longer benefited them.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's literally nothing to see here.

Stfu

God is Great.

"God is great".... in Arabic

underage samefagger detected.

saged.

This type of thing, though, is one of my favorites. It's very subtle.

Hillary's health - debunked

I like this one, too. How a headline or a study or a whatever, can be manipulated by propagandists to the way they want you to perceive it.

Shit like this

That's a good one

Lurk more you faggot

Is that a tranny?

This one fucking rustles the shit outa me.

>subtle
ha

i mean, he was more of a crazy nigger than an islamic vanguard, so i wouldnt be surprised if he actually yelled 'god is great' in english cuz we wuz imans n sheeeeiit

Jesus Christ, lol

don't have anything new but this is one of my favs because it's the same author and everything

My sides
>You're grounded, Stacie! A 16 year old has NO business hanging out with a 40 year old man!
>But muuuuuum, he's actually 39!!

>same author and everything

>what do you call a man with a paper bag over his head
call me Jim 'cause this is the world we live in

Whoops, didn't see this one was already posted.

I win.

NO
WAY!
KEK

Sikhs are bros though.

Transgender girls aren't boys!

It's like the 90s again, everyone is gay unless proven otherwise

This thread is the perfect example of why I'm glad that politician body slammed that weaselly little reporter.

holy fuck I had to see this for myself and it took no effort at all because it was the first 3 results

I wish someone had footage of that...

...a n-nothing burgerrr???

that really needs to be one picture

how can you do good and fail at the same time?!? fucking leaf giving me agita would you believe this guy whats wrong with you

I have more of these than I realized...

>different articles by different editors with different opinions
>le media is inconsizztent!

If you actually read it 35% reported an increase. So the net overall is 4% decrease. It's another example of fudging the numbers for their headlines.

there's a couple like that but the ones I posted, and most others, are not. good try at shooting down the thread without reading it. shill?

Oh wow gee golly heck sauce what an argument

Oh wait.. there's nothing there

>you don't have to be racist to be racist

I don't get this one. seems consistent

Is using Bing and internet explorer on windows 10 the final redpill?

no this is the ultimate red pill

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

Bonus points if you find these articles and they're all written by the same person.

Are you a moron?

You think the media is a monolithic organisation. Different people write different articles.

Oh please, liberal doublethink and newspeak is transparent as fuck to all of us who aren't delusional liberals drinking the koolaid

Nice

What's wrong witht this one?

What is Cross-ownership of Media and the Smith-Mundt Act and amendment of 2012?

They bring on some libertarian money crank to criticize Trump when he does something left-wing and have their dildo crypto-communists criticize him on anything right-wing.

It's more dishonest and corrupt than just being a consistent cuckold who doesn't waffle just to score points.

they edited his comment

Trump's original tweet says "Crooked Hillary" while the CNN version just says "Hillary"

Great thread

Double speak at its finest.

Removed the "crooked"

The entire myth of the media being non-monolithic was dispelled when straight after Trump's primary victory speech almost every news organization on the planet published essentially identical articles with identical language used in the title (all of them used the word 'dark'). Every organization and journalist collaborates to enforce a collective narrative. It just happens to break down some times because it's hard to keep layering lies on top of one another without the truth shining through

oh yeah, that one

Or you could just look and find that they see owned by the same people

MY SIDES

What's the context behind this one? Why are there two different versions?

it was either early/late editions or east/west coast editions.

Great link, user. I'll be sharing this in the future.

I agree user, let's take a nap. Are you tired cause I sure am

This one is special.

You knew. We all knew.

Rofl

Not exactly related, but still media being retarded.