Let me ask you something white people

Let me ask you something white people

The price of Muslims in your country is constant terror attacks and the deaths of your children

what is the benefit? What benefit for your people is there that it justifies the deaths?

Are you not capitalists?

Japan you have it right by not letting them in.

Islam is a cancer and it spreads and spreads unless it is dealt with by force. There is no way the West is going to deal with it by force so it's going to perpetuate throughout the generations until the West is Islamic and you Japanese and other Asians will have to fight it.

Europe is aging, so they are retarded enough to accept muzzies to fix mortality rates.
But that picture is retarded, but understandable, considering you never met a muzzy in your life.
In my country, none dress like uhh that, we called Djlaba or something here, none actually dress in it, until there is an islamic holiday, or you're an imam (equivilant of a priest)
The absolute majority dress normally, groom their beards, if they old enough to grow one, most young women(15-25) here don't even wear the headscarf. Whenever I see a muslim with a giant beard and a Djlaba, I just assume he's a bit extreme and keep my distance.

Never mind the countless number of people that have been killed because of Christianity. And I mean the straight up religious wars on which Christian denomination is "better" just look at European history. Even the US used manifest destiny, a "Christian" based doctrine, to justify complete domination and the killing of more Indians. Christianity has "mellowed out" and now there are mainly just political issues or stupid "Christians" that argue because they are forgiven for all their sins simply by belief, they can do whatever they want (sexually abuse kids and women). Arguably more people have been killed because of Christians killing others than Muslims, we are just more aware of the Muslim killers. I'm Christian btw but if your going to argue against Muslims, do it based off of actual doctrine rather than what is currently happening right now.

Globalist corporations benefit from the dissolution of the nation state.

>what is the benefit?

Shawarma

>Arguably more people have been killed because of Christians killing others than Muslims
Do we have numbers for this?

>The price of Muslims in your country is constant terror attacks and the deaths of your children
The problem is not terror attack but more racial and cultural substitutions. And if it was only a question of security, I've way more chance to get killed by an Arabic thug than by an Arabic thug turned into a islamic terrorist.
>what is the benefit?
Less cohesion. A true benefit for our elites.
>What benefit for your people
None whatsoever
>Are you not capitalists?
I don't fucking care about economics. People only caring about economics is why we're in this mess.

>Japanese
Lucky, here in America at uni saying something bad about a Muslim makes you a "racist." Sup Forums gives Poland a lot of props for being so based, but why not Japan you guys are just if more based!

Well Yoshi, the 'benefit' is "multiculturalism" for the sake of "multiculturalism"- isn't that great? If you don't agree with me then you're a fucking racist and I will get you fired from your job/work/kicked out of school.

That's the truth Yoshi, land of the free, home of the brave , cucked to death by globalists who want to gut labor prices.

Yes, we understand that non-Deobani/non-Wahhabist Muslims exist. If all Muslims were Suffis, none of this shit would really be an issue.

Morocco is not a real muslim country though so it makes sense.

>are you capitalists
No. I'm left economically and super racist socially.

Literally 0 benefits
All they do is a fuckton of crime everything from assault to big criminal networks
And almost all of them are on welfare and only a small part is fully integrated and do normal work and pay taxes but the overall deficit is much much bigger...
So in real they are here because big companies want cheap worker with the 20% who will actually work AND more consumer because the rest get welfare and will buy the shit anyway...
Capitalism.... not even once

Prophecy of Daniel is coming true:

The toes were partly iron and partly clay. Part of the kingdom will be strong, and part will be brittle. 43 As you saw, iron was mixed with clay. So the two parts of the kingdom will mix by intermarrying, but they will not hold together any more than iron can mix with clay.

The last empire before the end of the world is one that is the one that they try to mix iron and clay. Iron is Rome (Europe), the clay is the immigrants that they are trying to use to "patch" the holes in European birthrates. But it is too brittle because the two cultures don't mix.

All Muslims should be deported lol

>what is the benefit? What benefit for your people is there that it justifies the deaths?

Libtards don't call us racists.

Because of fe-fe's and liberalism. "omgeh people that aren't white are in trouble! They need us, the privileged, to save them! So there's a few bad apples, so what? Terrorism is a consequence of being white, privileged, racist, transgenderist and bigots!"

People can't deal with being told they are an -ist, they need everyone's approval and will do anything it takes in order to never be labeled.

gas the muslims, holy war now

When was the last crusade? A couple hundred years ago? And when was the last terror attack/ mass execution/ stoning/ honor killing/ gangrape in the name of allah? Everyday. Besides Muslims killed a comparably large amount of people as well during the middle ages.

>I'm Christian btw but if your going to argue against Muslims, do it based off of actual doctrine rather than what is currently happening right now.
God I can feel your faggotry through the internet.

Shill thread!

Sage and disregard

>nuns and priests
>Christian extremists

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that graphic was made by a jew.

christians, muslims and jews worship the same god.

False dictonomy. It's easy to lie about your religion and false documentation is an old criminal standby. Throwing out the muslims wouldn't do jack.

But to answer your question, I'd rather die for my principles than live as a hypocrite. Nobody gets punished for their beliefs, only actions matter.