EVERGREEN PROTESTS GENERAL

-CAMPUS IS STILL CLOSED AND GUARDED TODAY DUE TO THREAT

Presidents cucked! Spaces decolonized! White-ass professors held responsible! What will happen next??

Required watching:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7s8IAOuumQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg
youtube.com/watch?v=dGFyy7yxN7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_j9nFced_eo
youtube.com/watch?v=ugBr6FnCKiY
youtube.com/watch?v=2b-W1ZFRYBE&feature=youtu.be&list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=136

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ORiTRv7qQ-M
mynorthwest.com/649981/violent-threat-shuts-down-evergreen-state-college/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uF2lOxB9NCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's the official UPDATED rundown

A black student named Jamil made a post on a closed facebook group asking other students of color to join a certain Media class in an attempt to make it an all black/brown class

A puerto rican student named Kai-Ave made the same post again, but switched the wording from "PoC" to "white," in an atempt to point out the racism

He came under a massive amount of fire from students of color, leading to threatening facebook messages, culminating in being corned in the caferteria by a group of students threatening to beat him up

Kai-Ave called the cops and two black students were detained and questioned

Students saw this has police racism and began protesting

Just before this died down, someone dug up two-month old emails from teacher Bret Weinstein

(1/2)

Evergreen students and a few teachers have been holding a "Day of Absence" every year for a while, in which all of the students of color don't show up to class to prove some point

No one's had any real issue with this, including Brett Weinstein

This year, students and two professors began telling white students that this year the roles would reverse, and that they were not to show up to class or else

Brett Weinstein sent an email to Rashida something or other (forget her last name) saying "hey this isn't what we agreed on at all, this is really fucked up"

The email was publicly available and seen by students

The next day his class was interrupted by a mob screaming at him and demanding a resignation and apology for "anti-black comments"

Quotes from videos include things like "we are not here to start a dialogue" "we don't care what you have to say" "shut the fuck up"

They then did the same to George Bridges, the president, demanding his signature on a list of demands

They then occupied the school library, refusing to leave until Brett is fired and their demands are met.

The campus police were barricaded into their own department by students and eventually told to stand down my the administration

Olympia police also seem to be standing down and refusing to help

There was at least one confirmed assault against a white student

Now the campus has been completely shut down after a call was made to 911 threatening to shoot up the school

Holy fuck the saga continues

BREAKING: Shooter is a crazed anti-communist threatening to execute the students with the best weapon for the job: a fucking .44 magnum

>.44 Magnum
how will they protect those poor students of color?

Here's the original post that started everything

Yeah I'm sure that was totally what the caller said

why doesn't someone shoot up this school? fuck I mean this time they'd be doing some good for once.

You DARE question my sources?

No, I love random facebook posts with no sources or evidence

Sorry becky but sources and evidence are components of scientific colonization

sorry user we don't have any more room for thinking men

>leftists are even shutting down their own brainwashing centers for not brainwashing hard enough

What is even happening anymore

Any Evergreen anons here yet? Are police still on campus? Roads blocked?

youtu.be/ORiTRv7qQ-M

> if you need help filling out the applications
because you're an illiterate fucking nigger

Evergreen user here but im up in seattle this weekend. When i left campus you couldnt drive through the parkway to get to the highway. They have limited eatting times at our cafeteria with cops present. I dont know if they are armed or not desu. Classes are still cancelled today as well.

What the fuck do they need the cafeteria open for if there's no classes? Shut the whole place down. Niggers can go dig up a fucking geoduck if they're too broke to go to Annie's

Another Evergreen user here. There are roving bands of SJWs on campus, including the ones who attacked the Limp Bizkit fan, going around campus with sticks and bats and rocks threatening white people. Not kidding at all. Save us Sup Forums

MSM bias on full display in local media

mynorthwest.com/649981/violent-threat-shuts-down-evergreen-state-college/

> Soft peddles demands by black racists for white people to leave as "suggestion", despite continued harassment of Jewish prof.
> Spokesman Zach Powers says shutdown Thursday and Friday as result of administration receiving "specific threat" via LE. No mention of white supremacists.
> Quotes junior student "Tayor" (not member of LE or Admin) as attributing threat to white supremacists.
>
> Summary:
> Media complicit in spinning threats by black supremacists as imaginary white supremacy based entirely on rumor retold by junior student.

It's time to shave off your dreads and stand your ground.

Evergreen college has now lost all credibility for anything. I would not trust someone who got a Biology degree there.

>Transexual power rangers assault innocent Limp Bizkit fan at Evergreen State College

The kids in the dorms who dont have a kitchen
Holy fuck. Im so glad i left yesterday. Im always caring my karambit now when im on campus. I really hope i get to stab a sjw by the end of next week

arm up and take video, the world needs to see this!

I can use my white privilege to deflect their punches

I don't think you can get a real degree like biology. You can get like holistic horticulture and sniffing out social injustice studies and shit like that.

I don't believe you for a second

Then you don't know Evergreen

Video tape that shit and post on YouTube

If you are willing to take one for your country go out with a friend and debate them, then when they are at their angriest call them idiots. This will be your friend's cue to start videotaping, have him record you being attacked by students while the college does nothing, then get those fucks thrown in jail, press every charge you can.
You will be more famous than Rodney King, and will get to be interviewed on tv. Meanwhile thugs like this will get a rude awakening that guess what, you still live in a civilized society and there are consequences for listening to your most childish, animalistic instincts.
It will be the final nail in the "Resist!" coffin.

Just start expelling them one by one until they behave like adults. Jesus fucking christ it's not hard.

Even if the heads of our colleges weren't communists/shitlibs they still would be afraid of doing anything to upset non whites

You're right. I don't. Neither do most people considering it doesn't even rank nationally in USNWR.
So post proof.

PLEASE DONT MAKE THEM ANGRY

But guys, if all the white people have to stay home, even the professors...

What good is a classroom of black students with no teacher?

Do they just go home because nobody is there to teach... Couldn't they just stay home like the other years.

What point is there in reversing the roles and forcing the teachers to stay home, it makes no sense at all.

This. And don't just put it on Youtube, send it to the media too.

We're currently writing an open letter to admin leaders admonishing them for their shitheadedness keep an eye out for it

It's a trap. White SJWs will find a way to make this your fault. All you'll get is a rape

Not if it's on video. Then it will be a viral internet video and evidence to put those students away for 4+ years.

>open letter

Get good quality video evidence of your fellow SJW students on a chimpout and make sure it gets seen by as many people as possible. This will only stop when it publicly embarrasses the university.

>I'm admonishing you!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uF2lOxB9NCU

Would /our guys/ get sent to prison if they organize a rally on campus?

>Liberal Arts College
>Acceptance rate: 98.9%
>Graduation rate: 56.6%
>Expelling anyone ever

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

We try this every Friday in Portland. Literally gets no traction and the media won't touch it. user is between sea and PDX. This is a literal deadzone for white sympathy.

Has Evergreen really gotten this ridiculous in the last ten years? It was always ultra liberal, but this is next level shit here. The last time I was down there in 2015 I saw posters up advocating for "Trans people of color" but I had no idea it was this bad.

That's what the internet is for genius.

Suit yourself. Learn the hard way. We don't need staged sympathy YouTube videos. We need a holocaust

a holocuast only works if it happens everywhere, otherwise the (((rest of the world))) will use the violence to paint us as an evil that needs to be snuffed out.

>karambit
>female ID
my fucking sides

I think we're gonna be seeing this kind of disgusting shit more often.

Its the best knife and you know it. You can punch with the hilt and its curved for nice slashes.

Folding knives are shit tier. if the knife isn't one solid piece it's a fucking joke. CS:GOshitters please GO

They've already painted is with that brush. Fuck em. It's jealousy (except for the Krauts who are literally retarded) anyway

Ironically, the biology teacher at the center of this is a pretty reasonable guy who, after being a lefty for decades, is getting BTFO

Dave Reubin did an interview, and it was pretty good.

yeah I saw that, he was on Tucker

Hey, hey!
Ho, ho!

These niggers have to go.

Hey, hey!
Ho, ho!