What the fuck is he talking about tailors and buttons for

>dont speak russia
>happy theres a translator
>cant understand the translator

fuggg

Russian language is more deep and complicated than zero brainers english

Using metaphors etc. is normal
they can tell to every situation a story/fairy tail

I second this. What the fuck is going on?

Or maybe he's lying, did you think of that?

>Russian Thug tells audience he din do nuffin

You fucktards will eat any shit up.

TLDW version

>Putin says he read those reports this week and there wasn't jack shit in them except assumptions and hearsay

I learnt nothing, why was he talking about his jacket?

I believe his point is that :

>You know that i have a suit, but you can't tell who made the buttons, who was the tailor, ect
>Same thing for the hacking. You know it happened, but you can't tell where it came from

>except assumptions and hearsay
as always coming from americans

you claim everytime something and then gonna like "sorry, but cant not show you the proofs" or "unknown source said" or "we have the sattelite photos, but cant show""

every fucking time

Of course he is lying. All of them are lying - media, politicians. This whole thing is a fucking circus. If you believe any of the bullshit they feed to the public, I feel pity for you.

No proof, just ((((SECRET REPORTS)))

Must be hard growing up in nations where burden of proof is on the victim, you have my pity.

go and vote for parashenko hohol

>Ukraine on Russia

Kek

Russians do have a tendency to ramble with analogies and metaphors. But, fuck me, so do any of those who speak Romance languages.

t. Unbiased

Why does Putin have a soft, beta voice? Is this considered manly and authoritarian in Russia?

That ass is not wide enough, it seems.

said the guy from european north korea.

pay 100billion anglo scum

You owe us more than that, Kraut

>we totally killed Osama guise
>no there's no corpse
>but here's a hollywood movie

(((100 gorillion)))

Ukraine

Looks like that Indian guy knows that Putin did nuffin'

megan kelly just voiced the propaganda line, who pays to have her tell these lies? is it treason?

Here's your proof that Russia interfered with our election. Watch these two videos. They were made by the same animation team. Pay specific attention to the graphic design similarities between both videos:

(I am Russian Occupant) Video 1: youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes
(No Apologies) Video 2: youtube.com/watch?v=jscocNQQ6Pk

Video 1 is an obvious Russian Kremlin propaganda video. It makes no attempt to hide this fact.

Video 2 is aimed at Alt-Right Trump supporters. It denies the Holocaust and makes reference to Cuck Karl and AIDS Skrillex.

AGAIN, THESE TWO VIDEOS ARE MADE BY THE SAME PEOPLE (AT LEAST GRAPHICS DESIGN-WISE) AND YOU CAN EASILY PROVE IT BY JUST WATCHING THEM.

Here are some examples of specific similarities between the videos:

>"...moreover, these people create nothing new." -- this exact phrase appears in both videos. Compare Video 1 at 1:19 and Video 2 at 0:30.

>A cartoon history "fly-over." Exact same overall design. Compare Video 1 at 1:29 and Video 2 at 0:21.

I could list more similarities, but I'd probably be wasting my time. People who deny Russian interference in our election are some of the most disingeneous people on Earth. YOU are who Yuri Bezmenov was talking about when he explained active measures.

God forbid a translator speaks clearly

during the crimean crisis he summed it up with something like

'everyone can go to the store and get himself a green jacket, why do you think these green people are russians?

>this is maywgyn kelly now

>2 vid's on some unrelated shit
>Russia interfered with our election
sad

When is drumpf going to jail?

I am Ukrainian deamnnnnnn I love this Russian mother fucker !!!! In the start I was I'm Ukrainian side now I am in Russian side fuck jewkraina !!!

Putin is god !!!!!
The American is hot to
Fuck jewkraina

If I was there I was in love with her but I am fucking Slav so I don't know how to hit on American girls :( feel bad suka blyat

Also damnnnn I love Russian lenguge you can't never translate Russian to English

youtube.com/watch?v=2z5rMNH_yTI

They did of course, but in the regular way, old school propaganda manipulation.

Podesta's Gmail account got phished, no? I mean obv there's some state sanctioned hacking going on on behalf of every powerful country on the planet, but phishing is about as unsophisticated as it gets. And if it were the Russians, I highly doubt they'd leave proof. If the phishing email was so obviously sent by Russia, I'd almost think that it was intended to look that way.

That's not to say the Russians aren't a cyber threat or a that they don't try to interfere in our elections, but there's a reason no verifiable evidence has been made public that implicates the Russians in the DNC or Podesta hack, it doesn't exist.

I realy like this man.He is not as bad as evryone says he is

Putin has been based for close to 20 years now. Regardless of what you think about his presidency in Russia, you can judge him by foreign policy alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=LtYD7hMk09Q

Nice music

Here you go enjoy dark fantasy at its best made in Russia

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsl5IbcK67c

The I of the dragon Russian nostalgia game

Polish Russian Ukrainian subhumans Gona cry from happynesss

If you dident play this game you dident have childhood at all get this game now !!!!

right... what the fuck did that retard just write?

I have it on good authority that BOTH these videos used a program called after effects.

Donny twoscoops the jig is up

She's smiling because she knows the whole thing is a joke.

that whole meeting was megyn kelly getting destroyed, I had a boner the whole time

youtube.com/watch?v=JsVM-Mf2mj4

>tfw when Yuri Bezmenov was referring to cultural marxism as escalating in western countries but somehow that correlates with election interference.

Wew lad.

t. igor

> zero brainers

alyosha?

why doesn't he just say "no we didn't hack the USA election"? instead he dances around the lack of concrete evidence. suspicious.

Shlomo are you ok?

i am worried about you mental state

Kek

no he is not "dancing around the lack of concrete evidence"
the burden of proof does not lie with the accused
it lies with the accuser

He is an innocent man (as far as proof goes)
saying "Show me the real evidence"
If you have any real evidence show the world
Prove what you are saying.

If he actually said that that's inhumanly based

I was watching msnbc yesterday for the salt and they were panting over something putin said saying it was an admission they "hacked" the election, and chris matthews was mocking a quote from putin saying who talks like that, he sounds like a moron, is he really that simple? All with a smarmy sneer libcucks can't seem to hide and even though it was a translation. It's like they can't help but think that everyone they don't like is a total moron. Putin may be a lot of things but he's obviously not dumb.

they ask him "did russia interfere in the US elections?"

instead of responding like an innocent person "no we did not" he says "do you have any evidence?" i can see why the anti-trumpers believe russia did this shit. their own leader doesn't ever explicitly deny it.

Putin's external politics is basically counter-attacking. He never makes first move. It goes like

>NATO puts anti-missiles in E.Yurop
>Putin puts missiles in kaliningrad
>REEE RUSSIAN AGGRESSION
or
>Sweden wants to join NATO
>Putin says he'll have to react
>Putin threatens Sweden unprovoked must join NATO ASAP!

stfu kremlin shill

SAGE

Well that's pretty smart.
You wait your opponent to make a mistake, and humans make mistakes, a lot.

I can't imagine how much the Russians have been laughing about this.
>Be Putin
>Worked for indisputably greatest intelligence agency to ever exist
>Become Russian Leader
>DNC gets hacked, sloppy evidence
>Blames Russia and Putin in Cold War style fit after Obama says this isn't the Cold War, stop thinking it is
>Putin's face when

>their own leader doesn't ever explicitly deny it.
Russians kinda like the idea you know. Stronk KGB manipulating puny amerifats. Idea both ridiculous and fascinating. Can't deny it, too much fun. It's not like you'll believe if he says "i dindu it" anyway

dmitry?
ivan?
who is there?

>6,342 views

Oh man you sure found the smoking gun

this

I got this email a while back from google wanting to me to change my password. It said...
>Someone in Moscow has logged into your google account. Please click on the link provided below and login to change your password.
If Podesta received the exact same email I got that's concrete proof the Russians hacked the election.

Then again someone also tried to login to my account in Istanbul, Paris, some chinese city I can't remember and Tulsa. Motherfuckers are all in it together!

Any Russian bro's can translate better all I could hear is "muh tailor"

What's the big deal?
So the Russian hacked and revealed the Hillary is a piece of shit.
The US voters found the truth.
WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL IF THE VOTERS FOUND THE TRUTH??

Based Manlet! Epic win epic win!

Literally based kleptocrats! Take that globalists!

Literally. Cuck. Based. I am a robot. I am a polbot. Please insert zloi pidar propaganda so I can repeat it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

youtube.com/watch?v=S1yFfLRd9Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=YPJCPcYCupY

didn't Bush hack the election?

this. what do libtards expect, Putin to beg them to believe he didn't do it? lel

He cheated in Florida.

I've watched this twice and I still don't understand what he said and what its supposed to mean. Can someone give me a transcript or just explain it?

he didn't cheat, I remember that there were actual HACKED voting machines

Are you braindead?

Making propaganda movies is "interfering in a foreign election"?

dumbass turkroach

Well, you don't need much propaganda when your opponent is a lying criminal vagina that got all her shit exposed. Besides, there is insane ammount of western propaganda in Russia, trough european TV channels, Soros funded universities, jidf raids on social media, all with Russian language and shit, you wouldn't believe that. And it's just goes constantly, elections or not.

Putin is part of (((THEM)))

>You know it happened, but you can't tell where it came from

He talks about how he doesn't know who made his jacket.

It means he doesn't know who made his jacket.

JAJAJA zee zeero brainer Englisch. JAJAJA.

Because he is tired of the same question being brought time and time again. On our TV he almost directly called your media and politicians imbeciles.

No American world order! We want based pidaras world order! MAGA!

There was some election machine issues. I think it was his second term that it came out how easy it was to rig those machines. Yes, we still use them, no they haven't fixed the issue.
Bush didn't cheat Florida. There was fuckery and the Supreme court said they were giving it to Bush. Not illegal, but definitely suspect.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww

are you having a stroke, mate?

When did Sup Forums get flooded with neocon shills. Oh, wait. Now I remember.

Free kekistan!!!!!1!!!one!

Was ist sauce? Looks intredasting

Dodged the question like a true ex-KGB. What a man.

kek

>American world order
more like American world disorder
fuck off

>(1)

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

Putin is toying with you mongs, it's lovely to watch.

>American LARPing as Pajeet

i can remember it really clearly from one of his interviews before the crimean election when the backlash from the west was at it's peak

BTFO.