ITT We act like sheeple

GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL BAHH!!!

FUCK DRUMPF HES GOING TO DESTROY THE PLANET BAHH!!!

Be right back have to go pick up my wife's boyfriend Jamal from the train BAAHHH

CNN did a pretty good report yesterday of how Trump is in bed with Russia.
Also I spent the day mourning over my children's loss of future because we pulled out of the Paris Accord.
brb starbucks coffee is done.

TRAPS ARE NOT GAY

Covfefe am I rite guys? xD

Breivik is a bad guy!! I love the EU and the current deal we have with the union

Patriotism is Nationalism is facism

this woke old man told me we should kill ourselves. fuck Drump for not listening.

911 was an inside job by bush to kill a couple of brown children in iraq

Macs are superior. Syria has no justification for fighting the rebels. Parents dressing their kids up like drag queens, taking picutes and plastering the images all over the internet is okay and edifying, because the kids want to do it. White people who built and invented almost everything I use in my daily life are the real problem! Reddit is le best site on the internet!

Really Bernie Sanders is Jewish? I didn't notice not that it matters, I voted for Hillary to beat Drumpf anyway.

B-A-A-AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I think this Kathy Griffin thing has been blown way out of proprtion and she shouldnt have lost her job over it. I mean we all make mistakes right? Cut her some slack and let her have her career back.

MAKE OUR PLANET GREAT AGAIN

I love our president Macron, a real leader and true patriot. What a contrast with DRUMPF.

fugg drumpf firtst two skoops now this!!!!

Every American who doesn't live on the coasts or vote democrat is stupid. Man corporations are evil, they give money to those creationist republicans to keep immigrants out.

Fuck laws and borders and shit, everyone would just get along if everything was free.

>cnn

go away shill

sky daddy BAHH

trump is good

islam totally sucks
amirite guise xd
mudlsimes btfo

global warming - proof

I only feel good when circumstances conform to my extremely specific expectations baaah

I LOVE MEE MEES! DID YOU SEE THIS ONE WITH THE FUNNY FACE DOG??? DERP XDD

All religions are the same. There's no difference between Islam and anyone else.

das rayciss! REEEEE REEEEE! das rayciss!
das rayciss REEEEEEEEEE! hey hey ho ho!! dat rayciss rayciss has got to go!

That's a bigoted thing to say

Trayvon a good boy! He dindu nuffins!

Most religions differ greatly on politics, most are fundamentally similar on a spiritual basis... Islam is one of the few that explicitly renounces the Trinity (Mohammed wasn't smart enough to figure it out, surprise surprise.

MOVE EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM

ALL PALESTINIANS ARE TERRORISTS

BAAAH