Are you happy now, you assholes?

Are you happy now, you assholes?

Other urls found in this thread:

duffelblog.com/2017/06/kathy-griffin-donald-trump-beheading/
duffelblog
archive.is/Q9rOk
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/06/02/kathy-griffin-breaks-down-made-horrible-horrible-call-broke-me.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NFQ2x-CeA2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Issue death threat
>receive death threat
>complain
liberal logic

>does publicity attempt
>fails
>lose job
>pretend you're being harassed by someone you pretended to kill
>wants to sue

Not until she loses that lawsuit and has to pay all fees.

lol liberals.

PEAK DAMAGE CONTROL

Very

>copycat ISIS
>Get accused of cultural appropriation

duffelblog.com/2017/06/kathy-griffin-donald-trump-beheading/

Archived that satire/fake news site for you.

>duffelblog com/2017/06/kathy-griffin-donald-trump-beheading
--> archive.is/Q9rOk

>Advocate killing some one.
>They are ruining your life

>lefty bitch does a thing
>suffers repercussions for HER actions
>BAWWWWW SOMEBODY ELSE DID THIS TO MEEEEEEEEE

And the left will gobble this shit up.

Never punch left, kiddos.

Thank you based Norsk-bot.

> Failing comedy career
> Life-line fans are from the early 90's, who are now in their late 40's and early 50's
> Literal who for the young generation
> Make the ballsiest power-play to get noticed by that 1/3 slice of Gen Y/Z who hate Trump
> Huge marketing, everything "explodes" in your face
> Just as planned
> Issue apology
> Receive death threats
> Just as planned 2

Now, watch.
> Go on media circuit apologizing and talking about how Trump is a monster.
> Gain more publicity and new fans who really hate Trump
> Wait a year and go on a new comedy tour
> Hope you have more new people than before

Pottery.
I just hope she nets a loss of fan-turnout for her gigs. Its like a juiced version of Patton "One in the Cuck, Two in his wife's grave" Oswalt shitposting on twitter all damn day.

The Jew cries out in pain as she holds your severed head.

>implying he hasn't gone far enough

Typical liberal scum... after fucking up, makes a fake apology and goes directly into "I'm the victim here" mode.

I'm pretty sure this whole fiasco is just to try and get a bunch of ugly feminists to watch her shit because muh patriarchy is bullying me.

Hey, is she doing that index finger thing that ISIS does?

What *is* it with redheads and Islam?

I'll be happy when she's dead.

Shit, I thought I was the only person who remembered the obongo rodeo clown.

DELET THIS NAOW

Seriously, the guy has pictures with everyone who "hates" him now. It almost seems like this hate is manufactured at this point.

I think it's ridiculous to be critical of someone just for holding the severed head of their enemy. This is 1984 shit.

THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
>THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
>THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
>THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
>THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
>THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
>THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
>THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
>THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
>THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
>THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT
>THIS IS A SLIDE EVENT

DON'T GIVE THIS FUCKING WHORE ATTENTION. SHE'S LATCHING TO TRUMP FOR FAME.

THERE ARE IMPORTANT SETH RICH THREADS AND YOU FAGS KEEP SHOWING UP ON MY CATALOG

Very

TRUMP OFFICIALLY APOLOGIZED TO KATHY GRIFFIN AND HAS OFFERED HER A JOB AS A PRESIDENTIAL ADVISER TO COMPENSATE FOR HER LOSS OF ADVERTISERS/SPONSORS AND CANCELLED EVENTS!!!

>TRUMP OFFICIALLY APOLOGIZED TO KATHY GRIFFIN AND HAS OFFERED HER A JOB AS A PRESIDENTIAL ADVISER TO COMPENSATE FOR HER LOSS OF ADVERTISERS/SPONSORS AND CANCELLED EVENTS!!!

TRUMP OFFICIALLY APOLOGIZED TO KATHY GRIFFIN AND HAS OFFERED HER A JOB AS A PRESIDENTIAL ADVISER TO COMPENSATE FOR HER LOSS OF ADVERTISERS/SPONSORS AND CANCELLED EVENTS!!!

>TRUMP OFFICIALLY APOLOGIZED TO KATHY GRIFFIN AND HAS OFFERED HER A JOB AS A PRESIDENTIAL ADVISER TO COMPENSATE FOR HER LOSS OF ADVERTISERS/SPONSORS AND CANCELLED EVENTS!!!

TRUMP ETERNALLY BTFO!

>THERE ARE IMPORTANT SETH RICH THREADS

Gay. At the heart of it he was, at best, a berniebro. Who cares if Clinton had him executed? Whole thing is just boring, makes me want to go to sleep. Are you tired? I am.

>Praise Nazis or use wrong think political language
Haha yeah freedom of speech doesn't bar you from the social consequences!!

>Hold up fake severed head of the president which is distasteful and disrespectful to victims of ISIS
Wow I can't believe I did something and now facing consequences for my actions!

>almost
>at this point
What fucks me up the most about it all is that Trump is SO. FUCKING. MILQUETOAST. He's so fucking bland and unoffensive in every way, it's so plastic how leftists have been trained to react to him. Every time I watch him I'm waiting for him to say literally anything that might indicate he's anything more, that maybe he's got even a few actually redpilled concepts up his sleeve. It'd actually be disappointing if it wasn't making such a patent farce of leftist virtue signalling that this literal whatever of a person is actually being compared to people like Hitler.

lol sweetie, put down that tinfoil hat :^)

>D list celebrity sitting in house wondering why people don't talk about her
>Posts picture of presidents severed head
>Negative responses
>President responds
>D list celebrity can't be happier her plan worked
>continues to ride small wave of fame and capitalizes on the situation

This is what I consider fake news. Some bullshit artificial situation hatched by a PR team to get their client some attention and collect their check. Her team is probably overjoyed that this stupid stunt got so much press

>MILQUETOAST
Not gonna lie had to look up that word. Never seen it before. Thank (You) for helping me learn something new today. With regard to him being compared to Hitler, all of our presidents after Jimmy have been compared to Hitler at one point or another in their presidency.

>he won't literally gas people while holding a copy of The Elders of Zion so he's MILQUETOSTE xD
m8...

There's time for a quick nap, let's all snuggle in...

why are you faggots feeding this shit

Yes. Celebs have been trying to ruin my life. So fuck them.

They take ours, we take theirs.

ACTIVATE VICTIM MODE

Four words: Latvia, bottle cap, firefly.

HAHAHAHAHHA I'M LITTERALY IN TEARS, THANKS AMERICA FOR THIS WONDERFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Ok let me get this right.

Everyone can bully the shit out of Trump, day one, non stop yet this bitch cant handle a little bit of bantz for a really stupid move that she made? According to this logic Trump could sue the ever living shit out of almost the half of america.

Fucking libtards and their LIES, IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT, FUCKING WHITE LIBERALS ARE THE MOST RACIST CUNTS ALWAYS PULLING THE RACE CARD THOSE WHITE FUCKS THAT CANT THINK FOR THEMSELVES AND ALL BECAUSE OF THE GODDAMN GLOBALISTS FUCKING WITH THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH MAKE IT STOP!!

top heh

Fucking great stuff.

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /pol,
anons (you) should know better.
everything published in the public forum is scripted with the full intention of garnering a directed response falling for the hook of the shell game once again
(you) respond to the problem and demand solutions
stop feeding the trolls, shills, and naysayers

lel
who am I kidding, this is a politically incorrect Malaysian underwater basket weaving image board
SSDD
same shit
different day

Reap what you sow.

You're not even american. Have another redpill you fucking spastic.

Ive taken so many that im LITERALLY shaking right now, besides ive always believed and supported rallying under one banner and thats what Americans should be doing.

bu-t we just making jokes, Sup Forums satire remember and we do it for free and dont care for our comediant jobs

your terrible
i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

You guys want to know what's fucking hillarious? This dumb cunt was in a Seinfeld episode in which see heckled Jerry, Jerry was pissed so he went to her workplace and heckled her, and just like in real life she broke down crying and blamed everyone but herself. Really makes you think. Also she is now blaming white males:
>"There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me and I'm just here to say that it's wrong."
>Trump family systematically "mobilized their armies" against her.
>Bloom stated. "Criticize the president lose your job and that's what happened to Kathy...it stops here, it stops now."
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/06/02/kathy-griffin-breaks-down-made-horrible-horrible-call-broke-me.html
These people are fucking insane.

Exactly they hate him because they can

faggot who cant even spend a month without being triggered

ajajaa

Well she just guaranteed herself that she will get herself a netflix special soon.

She forgot that almost 50% of US Americans elected the man.

Gotta admit she deserves whats coming

how do we make it worse?

I'll be happy when she kills herself.

>Homeless

False, she'll always have those Suddenly Susan residuals to live off of

Lol at F list comedian with no fans trying to play every leftist card in the book at once

Celebs do this shit because they're in a bubble and think the whole world will be on their side if they virtue signal against Trump. They dont realize a ton of people support Trump.

board of peace, we have Nothing against Brothers Muslims and Muslims sisters , blacks are ok,but niggers stay away

This is not a women so we dont hate women ...

this is a reptilian jewish drama princess no a real human

related to anti-semitism

> ok you got me here

GAS THE JEW

Gotta keep an eye out for normies because shit might go down the way Trump's doing things.

Is she died yet?
Then no.

>Are you happy now, you assholes?
Actually, yes. This makes me pretty happy, desu.

Once you see how the jews own everything, and yet make up 0.26% of the population. once you see how they were kicked out of 109 countries, and they claim EVERY TIME it was everyone else that was the problem, and not the jews. Maybe you will start to see the truth

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Part of playing with the big boys is NOT breaking down and weeping when you realize you lose. No, user is not happy now. user does not gloat over meaningless victories.

>Does something stupid.
>Stupid thing ruins her life
>I'm the victim!
>Waaaah Patriarchy!

Modern day women in a nutshell.

>kicked out of 109 countries
You forgot the list

youtube.com/watch?v=NFQ2x-CeA2E

OY VEY ANTISEMITE GOYIM DELET THIS!!!

who even cares? why would bother trying to ruin her career? if you actively try to make her to never work again youre just as bad as the sjws. this whole culture of feigned outrage is nonsense. today they are firing mr met for giving some guy the finger and tomorrow theyll be firing you for a tweet you made 5 years ago fuck it.

You got tits?
You know the drill.

an user must convert into a mudslime then proceed to rape her then kill her

Yes.
>CNN

How exactly is this a scandal? It's a shittily-made "joke" that she knew was going to destroy her life, if you look at the behind-the-scenes footage. She ruined her own life.

Subtle isis islamic fingerpointing.
This whole thing is another psy-op brought to you by the letters CIA and the number JEW.

She played the "But I'm a GIRL!" card - fuck this unfunny, d-list cunt. I hope she ODs on happy pills in a parking lot in Ventura.

You lost, libs. Get over it. Your tantrums will not be tolerated anymore.

Not good enough.

I want to see someone track her down and then set her hair on fire. Or maybe spit on her face.

This bitch's life needs to be ruined even further.

What is with people not taking responsibility? Bitch you made a terrible choice and now you must face the consequences. This applies to everyone. All actions have consequences, some good and some bad.

Trump didn't ruin her life, she ruined her own life. This bitch reminds me of my sister. It's never her fault, the whole world is out to get her. Shit makes me sick.

Oy Vey Goy

>track her down and then set her hair on fire
How about just put a big wad of gum in her hair, fire is a bit extreme, something a sandnigger would do

>sleepy intensifys

HAHAHAHAHA OUCH!

Was the holocaust really the last time the jews have been expelled from a country?

They won, they are no longer seen as jews that take advantage. Now they are permanent victims.

She's literally insane. She needs to be imprisoned for public safety.

The number of people on the right who have had lives destroyed over completely innocuous statements that might vaguely be perceived as racist or sexist is almost unbelievable.

We cannot indulge in mercy towards the left anymore. Destroy their careers, damage their reputations, bring them to tears and then spit in their faces. No quarter for the enemy. Enough with this genteel bow-tie pathetic loser cuckservatism. We will now play by the rules they set. Nothing less.

Dude. Wake the fuck up. I know you're a leaf, but try. This is has never been about him, this has always been about and will always be about HILLARY.

They can't comprehend that she lost. It broke their entire world. The unhinged and irrational hatred across the board is from children lashing out in anger because they didn't get their way.

Maxine Waters is another one, who just hates Trump, and uses words like "loathe" and "hate", because she probably had some plum appointment lined up with Hillary- that, and she's dumber than a box of hair, and has her nose so far up Hillary's taint, when Hillary coughs, Waters jiggles.

And it's going to be like this for another couple of years. They acted like this for Bush, because Gore lost, another Appointed King who lost.

Liberals are children. Why is everyone so surprised when they act like who they really are?

>pay all fees.
with what money?

Considering the gigs she's losing, yeah no. If your campaign gets you fired, you fucked up.

You'll never see her on network again. Even The View won't touch her, now.

>Trump trying to ruin her life

all he did was tweeted once that Barron didn't like it and that it was in poor taste.

Don't the liberal retards understand mob mentality? They're usually the ones perpetrating it. If you do something in poor taste people tend to react badly, you can't think you'll get off easy just because you faked an apology. She did it to herself, hell she joked before the photo was released that the FBI would come for her and that her and the photographer should flee to Mexico. She knew what she was doing, she just didn't expect the level of backlash she received. No sympathy.

>Starting a nationalist global movement
>Entire white world is trying to undergo heavy globalization
>Trumps the leader in the nationalist movement

>Thinks hes bland and boring

Is this a shill thread to promote some old hags career?