I'm a Sup Forums degenerate that was digging into the Seth rich murder. I found this site

I'm a Sup Forums degenerate that was digging into the Seth rich murder. I found this site

monsters-et-manus.com

The site is a game played by MIT students back in Feb and was made by Alumni NSA mathematicians. I started going through the site and began finding weird puzzles hidden within the game

I found the site after researching the IP address of D.C. General Hospital.

After I found it I noticed a lot of weird activity going on with my computer. I checked for other users on terminal and found 3.

A fucking two hour war ensued over control of my laptop between me and the other users I unplugged my internet turned off wifi Bluetooth thunderbridge. It got down to them accessing my machine through one note until finally they somehow got full administrator control and used parental controls to deny me the ability to delete anything. I turned my computer off and a new log in was set up so I couldn't get In

I then wiped the disk but now whenever I try to install OSX there is software inside my computer that freezes it.

I'm just looking for any advice. Thanks.

>OSX
Fuck off fag

It doesn't work like that mate.

1/10 made me reply

Why the fuck would you ask Sup Forums questions on Sup Forums? Are you retarded? Oh wait you are because you actually downloaded ransomware.

trash your hdd maybe any part with memory on it. maybe trash your laptop and start over new and be more wise next time.

>OSX

Keep me posted.

Take to Genius Bar and download Grindr

Aryan here.

Install Gentoo.

Gentoo is the white man's operating system. Built from scratch and free of anything jewish.

*sees flag*

oh... you went to MIT sites?

Good goy. MIT, as other top universities, is the place where the jewish viruses ramp up this fuckd up western society with useless bullshit, while th gullible goym stay unemployed and cucked.

Keep supporting the juwes, goym.

Buy more APPLEL

APPLEL
P
P
L
E
L

Fry the dics, many times and buy new machine.

I'm the Op of the Seth Rich D.C. General threads

They basically bricked my fucking computer. And wherever I post now on my phone shills blow up my threads

See You should also tell this to people you know, that if you die or is accused of something it's a setup.

They're on my phone too

This is Sup Forums related you fuck. If you read OP you would see this is connected to DC General.

So get rid of that too.
What do you want? Some fix? Cause there ain't one short of getting new gear.

Can you or another brave autistic who knows what he's doing archive the site? I ain't fucking going there.

>I try to install OSX
The fuck out of here with that shit

My reason for posting is looking fo advice and also letting you guys know that people looking into Seth Rich are getting hacked and their computers bricked

No advice but to microwave all your HDDs, take them out before doing it or the battery will fry.

It's good to have confirmation, but you haven't given us any proof we can use to spread this info with.

It may or may not come out that shit like this was going on last night. Something similar happened to me about midnight.

Have the serial number for your computer at hand. You need to know your apple id. Go to apple.com, click on support. Follow it to where it offers chat. (this is where you need your serial number to get a chat). They'll walk you through resetting your password.
Not from this, but I think you can also set up a new user account & it can be changed that way but this is easier (or was for me)- and that you may need to re-install OSX or whatever. Idk.

If you need more than this, I'm pretty sure they can help you out.
You need another computer, obviously, to chat with them while you work on yours.
Good luck. Hate it when shit like this happens.

He is lying, i did play this shitty game , nothing is happening as far as i know

have a bumb

What shitty game??

I wasn't playing a game - or looking into any files for that matter. Won't go into how it came about.
But it was weird. Got into changing my password but then, no variation of it- or any other password I'd ever used, worked after that. Made no sense.
But it got worked out. Since it happened to me, I'm inclined to take OP as legit & offer in good faith.

Post more threads about different topics and if the shills also come and if they so, how great their capacity is.

Threads will have Latin in them

Nice LARP thread

MEDICAL INDUSTRY CONFIRMED WACKING SUCCESSFUL ALTERNATIVE DOCTORS WITH EX CIA AGENTS
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Monsters et manus. Manus is hand in Latin so monsters et hand

Monster s et h and

Monster Seth and ?!

>MEDICAL INDUSTRY CONFIRMED WACKING SUCCESSFUL ALTERNATIVE DOCTORS

been doing this since the 60`s kiddo. they also suppress technology.