>SDF deployed to E Raqqa entrance, 1km to Al-Mashlab from Raqqa
>RU MoD:3 IS convoys fleeing Raqqa destroyed, 80killed
>SAA resumed offensive in S Palmyra after failing in Al-Abassiyah, no gains yet
>Daara:15 rebels dead,20 injured in roadside bomb planted by SAA
>E Ghouta: JaI managed to repel SAA attack from yesterday
>At least 15 RU ships deployed to Med. sea
>Pro-Turkish militants clash with YPG in NW Syria, turkish artilery helped
>2SAA surrender to IS on Palmyra frontier
>Philip:AF mistakenly bombs gov positions in Marawi-11dead,7injured, meanwhile IS captured weapons&equpmnt
>Yemen:clashes around Aden airport, 2 dead

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

debka.com/newsupdatepopup/20724/A-new-head-appointed-to-CIA’s-Iran-Operations
twitter.com/chiarazambrano/status/870168193884594177
twitter.com/ModerateLoomis/status/870691511393853440
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/870697181648269312
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/870697450054406144
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/870697844851617793
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-cuts-isils-main-supply-route-aleppo-raqqa/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English
plati.ru/itm/rising-storm-2-vietnam-digital-deluxe-steam-kljuch/2306188
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>A new head appointed to CIA’s Iran Operations.
>New CIA Chief Mike Pompeo has named Michael D’Andrea head of the Iran Operations as part of the overhaul President Trump has ordered of the agency’s espionage, counterintelligence and covert operations departments.
>D’Andrea, nicknamed “Dark Prince” or “Ayatollah Mike,” commanded the operation against Osama bin Laden and has orchestrated numerous drone attacks on terrorist targets across the Middle East.
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/20724/A-new-head-appointed-to-CIA’s-Iran-Operations

Iran about to get BTFO
Shia Shoah Soon

PHILLIPINESS UPDATE

>AFP CLAIMS 90% OF MARAWI UNDER CONTROL
>DEATH TOLL AT 175
>120 jihadists reported killed, 36 soldiers and police killed, and 19 civilians killed all by jihadists themselves
>friendly fire incident have killed 10-11 AFP soldiers(shit happens ;_;)
>intelligence reveals there could be as much as 500 jihadists in the city, which sounds far more plausible than just "30-40" earlier rumored
>AFP takes control of strategically crucial Mapandi and Bayabao bridges
>Abus Sayyaf leader and ISIS member Isnilon Hapilon is believed to still be in the city, marking this the end of his reign(free helicopter rides imminent)
>Maute apparently planned the siege of Marawi long ago to take place under Ramadan in order to be recognized by ISIS, which is why they seemed so well prepared for it
>dozens of trapped civilians has been rescued over the days
>40 foreigners are believed to have joined the Maute Group
>among slain jihadists are Arabs, and Indian, a Turk, a Pakistani and a Chechen

fuck basahr

> Turkey
> Introduces army and government services to Idlib, kills radicals and restores order and communal services
> Jordan
> Does the same thing in southern Syria
> Russia
> Sends fucking Shiite pilgrims and Hezbollah
>Peacekeepers are established along the lines of demarcation, preferably from Arab countries
> Kurds hand out passports and allow autonomy with the presence of Syrian officials
> Assad goes naughty
> The opposition in the enclaves lays down arms and gets seats in self-government
> The rest is folding weapons in Idlib in exchange for a representation in Parliament (possibly)
My plan is perfect.

Thanks Poland

Nice video:
OV-10 BROnco airstrike in Marawi

twitter.com/chiarazambrano/status/870168193884594177

Sure thing buddy

Have fun lads, I'll catch up sometime in the night!

>not the first post
your script is broken mr schlomobergstein

I look forward to it then, also how do you know so much about it? You from there?

New map about Aleppo Countryside
twitter.com/ModerateLoomis/status/870691511393853440

Duterte using chemical weapons when?

Noise, and talking about FA-50 Worst Korea is offerring those plane to peruvian air force too

>Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 15 min

#Syria #Homs Yesterday was the Unveiling of the Martyr Wall a Memorial that commemorates the martyrs of the city.

Daily reminder to

NEVER FORGET THE MARTYRS

F

F

see ya tomorrow polanon

Really? In the game it is Aen Sidhe as far as I remember. Daoine Sidge is interesting though, daoine means people in my language. A huge amount of names and creatures in witcher are lifted from Irish history

F

Never forget!!
F

>Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 27 min

#Syria #Daraa Qassem Muhammad Eid al-Salkhi - Part of Usud al-Sunnah (Lions of al-Sunnah) killed by Air strike @ Al-Naimiyah/Al-Naimah today

another day, another one bite the dust

OH SHIT
VIDS OF ISIS TRYING TO FLEE ON BOAT AND MIGS GUNNING THEM WHEN?
SAA AMPHIBIOUS ASSAULT WHEN?

Someone please give me a TLDR on Libya since gaddafi fell

Real heroes!

F

>kadaffi die
>country turns to shit

How come you don't know so much about your neighbor next door?

You can get an African slave for hella cheap now

DEATH TO ISRAEL

is pic related from yesterday's ufc weigh ins and press conference stare downs?

>Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 53 min

#Syria #Daraa #SAA #SyrianArmy #SyrianArabArmy #SyrianArmedForces Fourth Division / 4th Division heading to #Daraa Region.

DAARA SOON!!

>Gaddafi is kill
>Libya got democracy as in is falling apart with all those militias clashing for power while the West is suckin' dry their oil

I will think about you when i will be in FREE DAMASCUS (yes, free F R E E) in FREE SYRIA
F R E E
R.......E
E.......R
E E R F

to watch ass-sad being executed by the
F R E E

S
Y
R
I
A
N

P
..E
....O
......P
........L
..........E

before getting back to my new home (wew) at the coastal mountains of Lattakia (that's a good place, double wew) with my polish wife (i know 2 people who are mad right now) and our white children.

yes, i will think about you, you commie NEETs, when you will be shilling and hurr durring on /ig/ iran general.
but don't worry, i'll send you pictures of that nice country named

.........S
......E...Y
....E........R
..R............I
F................A

these girls has penises

awesome, like you see we kept threads in good check, mostly thanks to polish priest and romanian bakery coordinator. Anyway, its good to have you back breh, with so many oldfags leaving / newfriends coming in, its good to see someone from older days

REST IN PEACE SYRIAN ARAB ARMY MARTYRS AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO FOUGHT FOR JUSTICE AND RIGHT

b-but I thought democracy in a country with no history of it prior and moderate rebels bring peace :(

oh shit i forgot about that guy

>((( F R E E ))) ((( S Y R I A N ))) ((( P E O P L E )))

>Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 41 minHace 41 minutos

#Syria #Daraa At least 16 Aerial Raids & More than 100 mortar rounds & Artillery has Struck Militant Held Al-Naimiyah/Al-Naimah today

In serious talk, the closing of the Waer, Barzeh, Tishreen, Qaboun and the other small pockets around Damascus really boosted the SAA capabilities to launch multiple operations across the country.

>BUT SAA MANPOWER NO MORE XD LOL ONLY KHOMENEIST TERRORISTS NOW *SPONGEBOOB*

new gains apparently
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/870697181648269312
>

#BREAKING
Tiger Forces liberated Al Kalata, Umm al-Man, Al-Mawaniyah, Al-Fakha and Khirbat al-Fakha #EastAleppo
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/870697450054406144
>and Rasm Al Ghazal
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/870697844851617793
>Tiger Forces besieged the Maskanah fully

GOD IS GREAT
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
A CURSE UPON THE JEWS
SYRIA WILL WIN

(You)
this much of an effort deserved a triple (You). Weild them carefully

>talking shit about Joanna from the hood
REEE DELET

>NDF @NatDefFor 12 min

#BREAKING
Tiger Forces liberated Al Kalata, Umm al-Man, Al-Mawaniyah, Al-Fakha and Khirbat al-Fakha #EastAleppo

>NDF @NatDefFor 10 min

Tiger Forces besieged the Maskanah fully

AND TODAY, WE MARK THE BIRTH OF THE MASKANAH POCKET

I never left, mostly lurking and making fun of our new friends, I rarely posted updates or maps but I'm on it again.
SHILLS CAN'T STAND THE GAINZ

lol ok

As a side note: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam turned out to be a breddy good game. Too bad it not Rising Storm 2 Syria, but still. Can recommend to anyone who looks for decent FPS that require a brain usage.

DEATH TO AMERICA, OF COURSE
الله اکبر
مرگ بر امریکا
مرگ بر اسرائیل
مرگ بر انگلیس
مرگ بر فرانسه
مرگ بر مراکش
مرگ بر آفریقای جنوبی
مرگ بر سعودی

gib me 20€ for being a putinist progapandist so I can buy it

Syrian Army cuts ISIL’s main supply route from Aleppo to Raqqa

>BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:45 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) has made significant progress in the southeastern countryside of the Aleppo Governorate, today, liberating over a dozen villages that were occupied by the Islamic State forces for over three years.

>Backed by Russian airstrikes, the Syrian Arab Army’s Tiger Forces began the day by liberating eight villages located in the southwestern part of the Maskanah Plain.

>Following the capture of these aforementioned sites, the Syrian Arab Army would liberate a half dozen more villages and points in the Maskanah Plain, paving their way to the Raqqa-Maskanah Road that is considered the Islamic State’s main supply route to east Aleppo.

>As the Syrian Arab Army reached the Raqqa-Maskanah Road, the Islamic State militants were forced to abandon their positions and retreat southeast in order to avoid being overrun by the swarming government troops.

>With this latest advance by the Syrian Arab Army in southeast Aleppo, they should reach the key town of Maskanah within the next five days.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-cuts-isils-main-supply-route-aleppo-raqqa/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English

LOL SAA BTFO ASS*DISTS BTFO BRAZIL BTFO IRAN BTFO
FEE SYRIA SOON!!
HAMA SOON!

>tfw they're not just taking the main city
I predict this shit will happen.
Wooo weeeee

Golan Heights in a week!

FUCK DAARA, WE ARE TAKING THE WHOLE WORLD!

The Syrian Observer
@observesyria
Follow
More
The Chechens of Ras al-Ain: Expelled by Russia, Pursued by the Regime, Shamed by the YPG #Syria
>Kurds are good guys i swear - retard

I hate that faggot so much. He should've died instead of losing that hand, Iran would've been better off if the commies took over.

YPG seized the property of Syrian Chechens in Ras al-Ayn, expelling about 40 Chechen families and seizing their homes

Blame your establishment.

I can only giff you this link: plati.ru/itm/rising-storm-2-vietnam-digital-deluxe-steam-kljuch/2306188
Not sure if it international key, but there is a feedback on English, so i assume dude was from Europe.

masterful art

unironically this is bothering me

How can there be a Shia Shoa soon?
There never was a Shoa. So how does one get to having a shiashoa?

F

Based dadash

F

Wasn't steam region locking Russian keys because they were so cheap?

F

His other keys have RU in title, so maybe this one is international.

Stay mad amerifat

F

to those men who fought not even for Assad himself but for the Syrian Arab Republic

Fuck all faggots who died for al-Qaeda, salafism, islamism and/or muh moderate rebels that were pushing islamist-tier "muh sharia muh segregated schools" demands since day one

shooee

Empowered self actualising women are so attractive!

This message was sponsored by the PATRIARCHY. Patriarchy has been keeping men comfortable for millenia, and they'll keep you comfy for millenia to come. Choose Patriarchy.

Stay triggered commie faggot

>Syrian Civil War Map @CivilWarMap 1 h

Syrian Arab Army captured Al-Mahmudiyah, Khirbat Huwaydat Umm Hijarah, Al-Murtada and Aziziyah Saghirah

STOP WINNING FUCKIN KHOMENEISTS XD AHHHH HUGEEEE SPONGE BOB PIC IF TRUEEEEE

t. Arab Rape Baby

A Saudi that doesn't hate the supreme leader?

how many kilomemes until full encirclement?

What news of rebellion from the sands of saud?
I heard there was a car bomb yesterday in a shia town. Additionally, I heard there was a whole town that has been placed under siege by the governement.

Is the shit getting ready? Has the Shit seen the fan yet? When will it begin to fly?

KOTEL SOON

Thank you for your comment, We will be sending the information gathered to King Salman himself to choose what better actions to take.
Please leave your cellphone on and never leave house until you are contacted by the Royal thought police.
Have a good ramadan sir.

casual here. Anyone care to give a basic gestalt on how things are developing nowadays in syria? Really, I just want to know how much longer until the war is truly over.

t. melting pot

Checked

He's the atheist (not sure if Taqiyya) shia. There are quite alot of them on the east coast.

> we came
> we saw
> he died

>hating this based man
Are you talking about the Qatif blast?

That Would since, there was one a while back that claimed he was from the south, but couldn't mentioned his "tribe."

Well sure, but that's up to 2016. I meant what's going on recently? From my understanding, the terrorists are all on the ropes and Assad's victory is all but assured, and it's just a matter of time, no? So does anyone have an estimate on how much longer fighting will go on before the war comes to an official close?

Daily reminder that this faggot is an undertaqiya iranian.

FUCKIN NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>Syrian Civil War Map @CivilWarMap 2 min

>Syrian Arab Army captured Rasm al-Ghazal, Aziziyah, Radda Saghirah and Fukhaykha. Maskanah fully besieged now

OH SHIT IT'S HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGG

IT'S DEIR HAFER ALL OVER AGAIN

SOMALIA UPDATE
> U.S. President Donald Trump has ordered the American military toescalateairstrikes against the Somalia-based terrorist group.
> 12 million animals treated so far against livestock diseases and illness
> The apostolic administrator of Mogadishu said that ISIS is gaining recruits in Somalia because it “pay[s] better and therefore in the situation of Somalia’s crisis it is easy to find followers.”
> ISIS claims first suicide attack in Somalia, kills 5
> Militant group al-Shabaab has launched a vicious attack on KDF
> According to reports, the terror group attacked a KDF convoy with with two simultaneous road side bombs
> The number of casualties in the attack is yet to be confirmed
> Al Shabaab militants destroyed a Safaricom mast at Fafi center, Garissa county, at about 10pm on Wednesday night. Fafi sub-county OCPD John Ogola confirmed the attack, saying police were pursuing the militants.

#Syria #DeirEzzor - #IS announces via #Amaq they'll launch an offensive against the Syrian army.

why would he make taqiyya if he wasn't in a life threatening situation?

give it 1 year and Syria will be free

Why don't Saudis want to erase Israel from the map, why do they support agression and discrimination against palestinian arabs?
They don't even condone it.

What the Hell, I line Saudi's now!

Seriously I did meet quit a few that where cool dudes, they didn't like their government so much either

OH SHIT

It's a meme (maybe not for maghrebiside though).

What a bunch of fags.

gonan be interesting to see how many ISIS were left inside Maskaneh

>Saudis
Sauds*

It's lucrative to have secret diplomatic relations and intelligence sharing with Israel; if they openly said "Death to Israel" or just implied that Israel shouldn't exist they'd be shunned, sanctioned, and isolated by Burgerland

4 years layer and 150k SAA + 20k hezbollah+50,000k Shia militias+RuAF can't take over a few villages inhabited by 5000~ raghead jihadists equipped with AK47's and RPG's.
Embarrassing really.

I'll give this a bash.

In general, things are going much to Assads liking. He sees his armies sweep the floor with the militias. He sees fewer militias, in fewer areas. He see's his forces liberate new lands daily.

On the peace front, his allies have created the Astana process, which more and more rebels are signing up to - at the cost of the geneva peace process which was set up by his enemies and loses support with each passing day.

He faces new challenges, such as the us attempt to control his borders, but he does so on a basis which suggests that he foresaw this. He marches like a forest and controls more of his border everyday. Al-tanf is likely to be an interesting hair raiser for Assad, although he has much to gain from playing the game.

The SDF is getting ready to get into raqqah's shorts. When they do, they will find it filled with rabid trouser snakes that will eat their young. Assad see' s this as a good thing too. As it will weaken their hand for the end game.

The end game, which is yet to be played, will seek one of two objectives - either the partition of Syria in favour of kurds and headchoppers, or it's continued unity - to the benefit of all Syrians and even the region.

On the whole very good gestalt. But never boring.

yeah, just announce it via your PR media. It will surely yield better results than quietly attacking at night

IS THIS CONFIRMED??????????????????
HUGE IF TRUE
HUGE IF TRUE
TRUE IF HUGE
TODAY

Magrebi BFTO in Hamaa, Homs, East Allepo, South Palmyra and soon in Daraa.

qatif blast. hang on wait. Did you have more than one blast? I read you had a car bomb or something. Qatif does not sound wrong.

and what about the shia town under siege?

Maybe they retreated between yesterday and today

lol ok

>128167898
Day of Hezbollah hellfire coming soon to you and your nearest settlement, filthy land grabber. Cant wait, it will be glorious

he's wrong, it actually says that the attack has already started
it neither says about the scale nor about the objectives

How can you guys honestly still support Bashar al-Assad? He's fucking sick, mentally disturbed, and basically a sociopath.

He routinely hides under the table when Asma is at important delegatory functions that he is supposed to be attending with her in his capacity as president, but instead he stays under the table, furiously licking her cunt, whilst she is forced to quiver out excuses, whilst undergoing intense orgasmic spasms, he does this as a mind game to her, because he knows if she too overtly shows her pleasure then it will be obvious she's in a euphoric trance, brought about by Bashar's probing tongue. On one such of these perverted rituals, which happen near enough every week, she was brought to such a climax that she feinted, head first into her soup, and whilst the medics were rushed into examine her unconscious body, her swollen labia, and her engorged clitoris, Bashar escaped out of the fire exit, unseen by the guests. It was said she required ice cubes she was brought to such a state, kept suffering this state of demented sexual frustration for hours on end, imagine having to keep a straight face whilst being brought to dizzying heights by an disgusting madman seeking to embarrass you for his own abhorrent gratification. This is the reality of life for Asma, indeed, when Bashar has no choice but to appear at these events and can not do this "party trick" he will jam a vibrating egg inside of her, duct tape over her slit, in what can only be described as a method of torture, and watch her squirm infront of the important dignitaries and representatives whilst laughing at her, as her cheeks turn red and she begins to get lightheaded from this titillating torture. Is this in keeping with the standard other world leaders are made to abide to? This salacious sex pest needed to be stopped years ago, and hanged for this.

How can you continue to call this man anything other than a disgrace to the civilised world when this is what he does for "recreation"?

Are you on the computer because your wife is busy learning Arabic?

RIP turkish soldiers fighting kurdish terrorists.
> PKK/YPG terrorists claims having caused helicopter crash that killed 13 Turkish soldiers in Sirnak province, Turkey.
Hope this encourages the turks to fight the YPG in Syria.