Black Pill Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=qQmlQUhITRQ

>If every single western politician is (((controlled))) in some direct or indirect way, what is the solution?

Civil war, but it will never happen. These kinds of problems have been around since before the invention of cuneiform writing.

>So what will happen? Sounds like you're implying there's no hope.

Essentially we actually need a cataclysmic scenario in order to start over. The apple is rotten to the core and needs to be thrown away.

>But people are waking up.

The (((Alt-right))) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values, aka exactly what the Jews want. What counts as "Western" these days to the average person has now turned into pretty much anything liberal, which has been the root cause of our downfall. Within reason sovereignty is nice, but with nothing but nihilistic individualism society cannot be maintained.

>So become authoritarian?

Even if you were to do away with everything "liberal" the current stock of human beings have been out-dysgenic'd. Modern medicine is to blame for there being so many people who don't deserve to live. See the 3rd world population boom and the decline in world average IQ. Most people in the West used to harden as they grow on their own, like anywhere else. Now without effort you can remain indefinitely infantile due to our decadence. The "Beta" phenomenon. There were always outliers that became like this throughout history, but now the general masses have succumbed to this condition. There is no longer a rite of passage into adulthood, you can be sheltered and live comfortably. This is de-evolution. Everyone has a dandy-ol time being a degenerate well into their 50s.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/haxxv
youtube.com/watch?v=zTGTL5hftYY
youtube.com/watch?v=fxFACYVLdm8
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=_thiHQqrZls
youtube.com/watch?v=vS7TqP6cRJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I agree. You can especially see this in the cities where the worst of mankind is concentrated. Sometimes I think society just needs a reset.

Society does not need a reset, humankind needs a reset. A return to a type of hunter/gatherer/farmer society where if you were a greedy cunt you would be caste out of the tribe. Not to chuck away all our technology and such, but this is the type of social structure modern humans have lived in for 99% of its history. Cities are unnatural, unplanned and have brought more misery. A large portion of society can now just "live" and try to find trivial things to keep themselves busy with.

>So the Zeitgeist needs to be completely redefined? And the only solution is some sort of massive catastrophe?

Exactly, this is inevitable really. That's what I have been trying to explain to retards using "Blackpill" liberally. They have no broader perspective. "You're just trying to bring us down blackpill cuck!" When in fact I'm trying to explain the gravity of the situation.

>Has this happened before?

It's detailed quite nicely in the Sumerian Swindle book how Ubaidian traitors and merchants betrayed their tribe and started importing Sumerians to replace them slowly without any backlash. Even if you get rid of all the Jews or any similar group, you still have to get rid of the liberals, commies, kosher nationalists ect.

>But what about the economy?

There's more to life than just "the economy". Before interest came to be, before some greedy tribesman asked for more than he gave away, everyone had their fair share. Not because of a "gibs me dat" system, just because it was impossible for 99,999% of society to unfairly benefit, and if you didn't work at all (live like a welfare leech) you would die for not being able to provide for yourself. It's what commie pipe dreams are made of, except with actual work involved.

The industrial revolution and the industrialized "modern world" that it created were a singular event in history with a clear start in the 19th century, a peak of wealth around 1960 and ever since an irreversable phase of decline (in terms of standard of living per capita).

Wealth creation is at its core mainly determined the "quality" of available energy and mineral resources. Unfortunately there is this natural phenomenon called "diminishing returns". Ever since we mined the first coal and started pumping the first oil, the Energy Returned on Energy Invested ratio of these resources has been decreasing. Likewise, the energy acuisation costs for minerals and essential resources like food have been going up and up as we deplete the cheap and easy stuff first. Oil is the MASTER resource, it's everything around you in the modern industrialized world. Without abundant and CHEAP (in money and energy-terms) oil we will economically degenerate back to a pre-industrial state.

The inflection point where we had rising standards of living is already long in the past. And no we wont have a renewable engery revolution since these energy technologies can't provide for their own energy costs AND run an industrial society. Unfortunately many people are blinded by an irrational faith in technology to see what's coming and don't even realize that technology is not a source of energy but just a way to convert energy-resoures into productive work. Once the high grade finite energy-resources are gone, we're only left with the sun and its derivative energy-types. And we will adapt accordingly.

You will not go to space in your lifetime. For now, this is the rock we fight and die on.

>Then what happened?

Slowly but surely the tribes separated into two social classes, the Haves, and the Have-Nots. Obviously the haves dictated everything that happened, started foreclosing on farms and taking their tribesmen and families as slaves to pay off their debts which could not normally be paid. We briefly had a period where it seemed this dynamic would dissappear with the rise of the middle class, but since the 70s this class has effectively been culled in the west.

>So what’s then the ideal philosophy for society to follow if not an endless pursuit of prosperity?

Essentially we need to go back to Darwinian Eugenics, which in itself actually almost took off during the industrial revolution when it became clear to many we were spiraling downwards as a species. We have to do away with loans and financial manipulation, modern medicine that helps the genetically unfit and the imaginary concept of “human rights”. Many hardcore Natsocs and those that call themselves “redpilled” do not want to accept that modern civilization is what has led to our downfall.

>How do I prepare for the collapse?

If you’re in the west I encourage moving as far away as possible. Even remote regions in some 3rd world countries will be better off once the pot reaches boiling point funnily enough. semi arid, or semi tundra areas are ideal. Start a small group.

Realize that to live is to struggle. Really internalize this truth in your being and actions and when possible spread it to others that you care about.

In the end the Natural Order will always prevail. Nature is inherently fascist. The modern world is a world that goes completely against nature and the results are telling. It's tearing itself apart.

Nevertheless you as an individual can always choose to go against the flow and struggle and persevere while the rest of society rots and withers away. It's not an easy path, but you go on because you know that you are in the right and that in the end you will be vindicated.

Exactly because the modern world is so self-destructive half the battle is just weathering the storm until the whole edifice has degenerated so much that we can rise and deal the final blow.

Live to live your life correctly and that will bring happiness to yourself and those around you.

>This is all very morbid though. Don’t you feel any empathy for those that might perish? Don’t you want to save them?

Most normies base their opinions off 9gag memes. That’s why I say let it all burn in hell. I’m not sacrificing anything for such sickly people. It would just be arrogance at that point. Maybe some like Hitler thought there was a possibility because there was no internet, otherwise all hope ended there.

>This thought process makes me feel like a psychopath though.

Nah. The psychopaths are the ones who do not understand these simple concepts. I used to think everyone was a normie - when in fact, we were the normies all along. I cannot imagine living like the average western individual today. I used to laugh at the “wake up sheeple” crowd until I woke up. It was depressing for a time, but now its just funny really. I started digging into all these nationalist movements but found out they were all just another strain of the Jew virus. I can’t believe I fell for the Trump meme one time. I realized my mistake roughly 6 months before the election.

>I’ve come to realize all these political events, elections, movements ect have no true effect at all on where we’re going. Do you agree?

Yeah brother, here’s a good analogy; it’s like kabuki theater for the goyim.

But for those that have realized this and those that have been convinced; you are part of a small fringe that might outlast this event and can then ensure another chance for mankind as a whole, a chance for your descendants at the very least. For us to eventually reach the stars, we need to come to terms with this.

Stay strong, prepare, and good luck.

streamable.com/haxxv

youtube.com/watch?v=zTGTL5hftYY

Also, this is quite the opposite of nihilism. Nihilism is not giving a fuck. I very much care for the future of my race, I am a practicing Calvanist Christian aswell. Like the great flood we need to wipe ourselves clean. I firmly believe we have never strayed this far from our morals as the entire world has succumbed to secularism and nihilism, worshiping ideals rather than nature.

t. posting from an isolated Karoo farmstead

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=fxFACYVLdm8

Have sex

Have children.

>implying a baby shitting contest will 'fix' western civilization

Yay, another one. Bumping for interest.

SA user, whats your opinion on the whole North Korea getting more aggressive and the EU getting weaker? Sounds like some promising cataclysm if NK doesn't get instantly destroyed by a single US bomb.

>Implying ending your bloodline is in any way helpful.
NK for all its memey troubles is the latest target of the kikes.

>christian
>b-but I care for muh race
never get tired of you retards
try reading your book and that part where it says races don't matter and you shouldn't discriminate or try to preserve our own because you're all yahwehs children

>getting worked up about trivial things such as religious debate

>try reading your book and that part where it says races don't matter and you shouldn't discriminate or try to preserve our own because you're all yahwehs children
Please point out in the scripture where Jesus said race doesn't matter, or are you on the "nice jesus" train that likes to pick and choose.

Bump for the based Afrikaner.

>leaf
never get tired of you retards
enlighten us, leaf, do you allow yourself to be murdered by bigots then? the bible says don't discriminate, but what do you do when somebody discriminates against you with lethal force? you defend yourself of course, like it says to do in the bible. fucking hell, canada.

>The (((Alt-right))) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values, aka exactly what the Jews want. What counts as "Western" these days to the average person has now turned into pretty much anything liberal, which has been the root cause of our downfall. Within reason sovereignty is nice, but with nothing but nihilistic individualism society cannot be maintained.
That is alt-light, alt-right actually stand up for whites in USA not just shit tier notion of western civilization

Without memeing, I think hastening the decline of it all would make for a better result in the end -- that we may storm our way out of this coming dystopia for the prosperity of our future generations.
>withdraw all money you have in the banks, buy a decent safe to store cash. Also buy some gold since cash is not a long-term store of wealth.
>completely withdraw from being a consumer of anything more than basic needs
>satisfy all debts to avoid usury and interest profits for debt-generating super-corporations that inflate/bloat the economy
>chop up ALL credit cards
>move to a remote location, preferably with a family to start (or already started)
>contribute to the local economy by trading goods/working for local businesses, even if it's for chump change -- all to feed your family

Following Varg's advice in one of his more recent videos: REVOLT against the modern world. The suggestions above are also advice from him, and I agree.

Let's name some some "alt-right" figures.

Gavin "buttplug" McInnes
Milo "Gay kike" Yiannopoulos
Alex "avoid the JQ" Jones
Richard "gayness is whiteness" Spencer
Paul Joseph "Nazis are bad" Watson
Donald "I love the jews" Trump

the list goes on.

Modern conservatism is now about protecting gays from Muslims. The slippery slope is not a fallacy.

If you unironically refer to yourself as "alt-right" you are nu/pol/

>not taking the memepill

Do realize I'm not saying give up all hope, but do be prepared for the worst since things aren't going that swell. I'm saying do not let your guard down with a false sense of momentum. Always fight as if cornered, prepare for the worst case scenario. In the meantime, yes sure, vote for the most conservative politicians, but don't rely on them.

Yep like I said that is alt-light. Except for Richard Spencer these don't even call themselves alt-right after hail gate, try to keep up.
Also I like how you did not even ask me what I meant and just proceeded spouting your rhetoric without actually trying figure out what I am saying. Very disingenuous.

the only 1 on that list that's considered alt right by anyone on the alt right is Spencer and the gay thing is 1 comment taken out of context.

>Le based Alt-right cultural war m8 xdxd

If you could remove your Jewish overlords tomorrow that would be dandy, but I think we all know that stands no chance in happening. Until the masses come to terms with the JQ (which will never happen) we will slowly but surely decline. World government and dystopian centralization of power is itself a pipe dream which will also lead to collapse. The question is, will you be a content little lamb and vote for another "FUCKING BASTE" candidate like Trump or will you prepare for the future?

Agreed.
Revolt against Modernity or Ride It.

Varg's advice? Who's that?

You got a link of said video?

also

>that flag
>shitting on the alt right
>just as more or less all alt right figures and radio shows/ other media content creators have over the last 2 months been trying to spread awareness of the situation for whites in South Africa, both to try and garner support for the whites down there and as a warning to whites in the west
kill yourself you fucking nigger.

>Putting any faith in kosher politicians

So you gonna completely ignore all I said and again just spout your rhetoric without even engaging what I said?

What?
No I don't.

Indeed. While I do use my computer like now, I try not to make it part of who I am am. We are constantly stimulated by technology. This itself is also unnatural since we used to be able to just sit for hours and reflect, a form of "meditation" I suppose, but its nice to do it. I have a garden I go sit in during the late afternoon and just gaze out on the nearby mountains. I don't think about anything in particular, I let my mind wander. Really healthy and fulfilling.

The vast majority of things that modern society has brought is inherently bad. The only "good" things it has brought are directly or indirectly related with making life painstakingly easy and almost meaningless or just increasing world population to insane levels. The kikes would have us be dependent on them soon; once post industrial society hits and we become unproductive slaves to the state for our monthly food ration.

>The (((Alt-right))) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values, aka exactly what the Jews want. What counts as "Western" these days to the average person has now turned into pretty much anything liberal, which has been the root cause of our downfall. Within reason sovereignty is nice, but with nothing but nihilistic individualism society cannot be maintained.
is an excellent point and this post sums up a lot of what I've been concluding recently. I was not aware it was called the black pill.

I'm curious about your end game. I'm all for a collapse, but you talk about cities and civilization in a light that makes me not entirely sure what you'd hope for afterward. Do you want civilization to rise anew, or do you believe we'll belong in the tribal herds humans fall into upon adherence to animalistic urges?

Cannot remember which one in particular. Varg talks out of his ass a lot when trying to teach history, but the framework of his philosophy is not flawed.

Go to Youtube search for Fash the nation or daily shoah. This edgy movement is not just tied to Sup Forums its spreading.
He thinks that everyone here is stupid

this thread is spooky as fuck

How in the name of all fuck can you believe that hurting/killing people is good for the fucking world? Bloody hell, you 'pill' people are threats to the entire world.

America and the West is cucked beyond belief. The JQ is still a taboo everywhere and will remain a taboo. Enjoy the ignorance is bliss attitude and hope for a cultural change pal with "THE ALT RIGHT XDXD", but until America has a revolution nothing will change and the best we can hope for and surviving the storm that comes with this decline. Where we're going has not drastically changed the last 25 years.

Your political choices in Europe aren't that different either. All politicians in the West are kosher, none are unapologetically nationalist because people have been fed altruistic propaganda for 60 years.

Nations pre 1800s were all Fascist by today's standards. I've given up on any notion of the "rise of a meme nazi army" we're spiraling towards a reset at this rate, and the natural order is fascism once the reset has happened.

This is just realizing elections and political movements is just bread and circuses. Whoopdy doo, we elected Trump. Turns out he works for the Deep State now. There was no revolution in America after this betrayal, the last place in the world where citizens are still armed.

It's time to turtle up and weight for the inevitable financial collapse or when we reach peak oil.

because the majority of the people shouldnt exist in the first place
It is unnatural that the weak survive the trials of nature

>The edgy movement

Oh the cringe.

>How in the name of all fuck can you believe that hurting/killing people is good for the fucking world?

I'm not saying I want it to happen, it's just going to happen on its own. I'm trying to save as many here as possible by saying get out of the cities.

Monarchy and the elimination of the idea of human rights is LITERALLY the only way to save western civilization at this point

Appeal to nature is a shit fallacy you stupid faggot

Even still, why should we emulate what lesser animals do? The fact that we care for our sick and weak is what makes us humans. Are you suggesting that our women eat us after we fuck? That's perfectly natural and many species do that.

You see, humans have this thing about them called civilization. It's unique to us. You aren't gonna find a parallel in nature because we set the standards you goofy fuck.

Stop being a wehraboo bc it's the only kind of "group" you can be a part of that hasn't been infected by "women and normies." Your grandpa would be fucking ashamed of you.

This.
The French Revolution was the beginning of the End.

And who are *any* of you to decide that? Look, I'm not a tough guy, I'm no badass. You aren't either. And yet you probably believe you survive a collapse, an apocalypse. What, because you have guns? Because you took some boxing or wrestling classes?
Humanity survives and thrives through love and care for each other. If you want to live your life full of hate and spite and misery, that's your problem. There are probably people out there who would love you, but, you refuse to accept it.

>ignoring everything said
>just focus on one phrase and use the most generic insult
A sign of true high IQ ubermenchen

I'm not anti-tech, I'm anti-automation and urban living. Cities as we know them today have only been around since the mid 19th century, when cities reaching hundreds of thousands of inhabitants really started to become common.

We should grow our own food, not rely on other food producers. Over specialization creates a society without purpose for many.

Monarchists and Fascists have daddy issues. They literally just want a big strong daddy to tell them what to do rather than take destiny into their own hands...because that would mean owning one's personal failures.

Fuck you.

nigga oil will last forever

I would rather not want destruction and death, but so many people do not deserve to live and are anyway dying slow deaths themselves. Suicide rates have skyrocket, life grows meaningless for many in the cities. Soon those living in post industrial society will just be receiving their monthly ration to "live". What is society when it has no purpose and is ruled by greedy kikes? Bring the rotten structure crashing down by the gun or just let it collapse in on itself. In the meantime, rediscover your true nature, not that of an ant, but as survivor.

Fuck your liberty.
Many are too stupid or mischievous.

Because cities are inherently self destructive because they are unnatural.. The countryside would remain unaffected in the long run. 99% of our history has not been like this. I do not wish for us to suffer under the Dystopian future (inevitable unless we topple the governments) so I'm just saying be prepared, don't just rely on politics because its a kike's game.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Retarded Jew demoralization thread you mean.

If all animals on earth decided to let their weaklings survive and spread their weaknesses further down the line, then no species would have been successful. We only were able to survive because we're smarter, I suppose.

And they'll die by their own hands bc they're stupid. Why is that any of your business.

I like the guy above who's like "buy a farm, live with your loved ones, fuck everyone else."

You are an edgy faggot. One day you'll grow out of your 1488 phase because you'll find that you don't get pussy because of it or you'll kill yourself from the crushing loneliness. Don't talk at me like that when the one in the most danger is yourself.

You remind me of those muslims with the signs that say "SHARIA IS TRUTH FREEDOM CAN GO TO HELL"

>not understanding your own limitations

>buying the enlightenment meme that everyone deserves equal treatment (especially subhumans)

>believing the liberal meme that anyone can do anything with hard work

>not understanding natural hierarchy.

Libertarians are arguably worse than liberals because they un-ironically believe everyone is equal. At least liberals implicitly understand niggers and subhumans aren't the same as them.

“Men are qualified for civil liberty in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains upon their own appetites…in proportion as they are more disposed to listen to the counsels of the wise and good, in preference to the flattery of knaves. Society cannot exist, unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere; and the less of it there is within, the more there must be without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters.”
-Edmund Burke

~200 years ago people realized this important notion in society

>If you want to live your life full of hate and spite and misery, that's your problem
we don't, we care for the ingroup, and are either neutral or hostile towards the outgroup, just as nature intended.

Le Pen lost, Germany will be led by Schulz, Trump is a good goy and the majority of "le based alt rigth xdxd" is now what that PJW faggot would call "alt-lite". But at least they have FUCKING BASTE black Trump supporters amirite??

If Trumps betrayal and overall the past events in the last 20 years haven't caused mass revolt, people have effectively been pacified. Don't get me wrong, I still hope America and Europe will have the revolution, an armed one, not a "le based cultural xdxd" one, but its looking very unlikely. "Meme magic" isn't going to help you here. Do not associate yourself with such pointless movements that get rehashed by (((figureheads))) such as those I've mentioned.

>because that would mean owning one's personal failures.
I never seen a libertarian to own up to their own failures they don't even admit that their failures are failures, they think that it is virtuous to be biggest degenerate in the world.

Read the OP posts and realize its the opposite.

The best thing we can do to save Western Civilization...is to let it burn. Maybe something good and better will rise from the ashes.

>SHARIA IS TRUTH FREEDOM CAN GO TO HELL

>Not realizing that 99% of our history was like this and that with the decline in world economy some have begun to relapse to our true nature.

Again you just ignored everything I said
Half of the memes you are using came from Alt-right and you are not even aware of that. The "((()))", "based black guy in Trump hat", and I am pretty sure "black pill" all originated in Alt-right.

This exactly. We are lucky to be living in this very interesting time period. Some are quite sad they aren't living at the height of the West's prosperity ("wow man I wish I was born in like 1910" hur) but we have our own purpose in planning to restart things right, and hopefully this time, during the next cycle, ensure we finally learn from past disasters and touch the stars. This is much more fulfilling than just enjoying the fruits of a brief golden age.

nice to see my meme being posted

youtube.com/watch?v=_thiHQqrZls

>posting on Sup Forums
>not a subhuman

Pick one faggot

How am I a libertarian? People are obv not equal. I believe in live and left live without buying into some bullshit EXTERMINATE THE WEAK meme because you're an aspiring school shooter. Being bullied in school must have sucked huh Eric?

Only solution is using the system to screw over everyone else and make everything for yourself
The only reason you hate jews is because they are right and understand this

Cities are natural in that as technology improved so does complexity of society because less farmers are needed and there is surplus labor/ new professions form or slavery.

You could argue that fixed settlements are fucking unnatural too.

Probably this. It's just intelligent enough to pique interest but stupid enough to be demoralization thread.

>Humanity survives and thrives through love and care for each other.

Outside of close family, that isn't true at all. Humanity thrives based on need for each other. You need me to do X and I need you to do Y. This gives us both more time than if we both have to do x and y. The ability to specialize and exploit comparative advantages is what makes us thrive.

FACT: most edgy authoritarian fags in here are the way they are because they believe their ideology will somehow give them carte Blanche to start killing randomly when shit hits the fan. Killing people is overrated. Just play video games. Stop being a loser and blaming others.

>use shit tier lolbertarian insults
>someone calls you libertarian
>"WHY I AM NOT EVEN"
makes you think

This. /nu/pol seriously, wake the fuck up. Some of you sound no different than the commie neo-liberals. You're latching onto a politcal party and not seeing that this isn't a right vs left issue. Image related was from a thread earlier. Posting is here for relevance.

You outed yourself.

Listen. It's time to put to put the Pepe down and realize white nationalism will not rise in mainstream western politics after 3 generations of altruistic propaganda. Yes, there's been a slight rise of "woke" lads and such but it will never be enough to retake political positions. It takes 1% of the population to start a revolution. If you want to save what we have with the "alt-right" movement, it's just big enough for that, but if you aren't going to use force, it's time for flight and to wait out the coming storm.

>Monarchists and Fascists have daddy issues.
Monarchists is a Jew meme.

Fascism is a 'patriarchal society' based on the fact that all societies outside of Africa are. Sorry sweetie.

the only way is through terrorism and war
memes are only means to pass the time till we find a crisis that we can use as our opportunity
you must learn this Lithuania

what we need is a return to gemeinschaft style society, as opposed to the now gesellschaft.

But you already said it. It would be impossible in current conditions. Humanity has grown slothful and hedonistic.

>I believe in live and left live without buying into some bullshit EXTERMINATE THE WEAK meme

>Nature is a meme

>It's time to put to put the Pepe down and realize white nationalism will not rise in mainstream western politics after 3 generations of altruistic propaganda

Black pill faggot thinks we're going to stop being white because "muh PR"

Nature is anti-life. We know of only one place in the universe that it exists in, and even here it has been wiped out to near-extinction around 5 times.

Also, appealing to nature is not inherently good. Rape is natural, cyanide is natural.

White people seem to hate the jews the same way the niggers hate us. It's a jealousy thing more than anything. They have higher IQ and are more successful. The end.

>Nature is a meme
Nature is the classification of the world around us and a basis for ration thought in the West.

Your pathetic beta tears (((Black Pill))) is a meme.

Nature would be to let them die of their own accord not to line em up in firing squads you edgy faggot

>Cities are natural in that as technology improved so does complexity of society because less farmers are needed and there is surplus labor/ new professions form or slavery.

Not so natural when cheap energy runs out or when natural disaster hits. I'd like to see how the natural cities outlast a little ice age or a slight reduction in food production when the majority of humans no longer produce their own food. We aren't evolved to be like ants.

>patriarchal and daddy issues are the same thing

LOL K

Not at all. I'll quietly tend to my sheep knowing that hell is falling in on itself hundreds of kilometers away from me. I hope those with foresight get out in time before that however.

>Nature is anti-life. We know of only one place in the universe that it exists in, and even here it has been wiped out to near-extinction around 5 times.
Nature is new.

You're a scared little faggot hiding beneath the covers because the Universe is big and you're so wittle.

WILLIAM PIERCE - THE GIFT OF LIFE:

youtube.com/watch?v=vS7TqP6cRJ4

All black pill threads should become Pierce threads from now on to shut down shills.

>Monarchists and Fascists have daddy issues. They literally just want a big strong daddy to tell them what to do rather than take destiny into their own hands...because that would mean owning one's personal failures.

You are laboring under the assumption that everyone is as capable as you are. Look around. Observe. How does the average person act? What is it they want? They want to be free of responsibility and the weight of the world. The question for you and I is, what system keeps them under the control the ly want while at the same time keeps the leaders from stepping on us. That's the position the fascists and monarchists are coming from.

Yes, yes, it's arguing over which form of slavery is preferable. All I personally know is the direction we had been heading looks like a hell of confusion to me.

You're not directing your energy correctly. If you are truly a WN, you need to realize that playing the kike's games will always end in your loss.

The alternative that the SJWs always blame is WASPishness. It is not patriarchal but based around the family unit. The atomic family unit. There is nothing patriarchal about that because it is not supposed to be a heirarchy but a network with the political interactions (Women were verry prominent in local/national politics) that stabilize and regulate it.

What America became is however a centralized and demented society.

You live on a farm? Jesus dude, your job is more dangerous than being a cop these days. Good luck tjom

To you they are princess.

When have I suggested that?

Wtf are you even talking about?

I'm explaining that nature is not our friend, never has been. The reason we are making it today is because we fought against what is natural.

It will take years and it seems impossible today, but that is how it always is. Fighting is never easy there is no use in whining. The point is to never give in to black pill... At least try to look into actual Alt-right like Fash the nation, Daily Shoah (early episodes are a bit libertarian, but they come around later), or Richard Spencer besides shitty twitter screenshots.

>will never happen
are you shitting me? Tons of nationalist testosterone is flowing thwough male european balls.

>we need to start over because I am a whiny little bitch and believe their propaganda

Honestly I am a radical rightwinger and I think of myself as a "higher human" in the Nietzschian sense. Half of my Kameraden in the Bundeswehr know that I hum or sing SS marching in Feindesland at least once a day. One of our instructors has some serious nationalist tendencies he hides. Its easy to see. I guess most people know it. Others openly call antifa subhuman in the army. Most dont give a flying fuck as long as no looser is in sight who would tell the oficiers that someone said something mean.

We have enough good man left. Not as good as in the good old days obviously. But the number is growing.

>liberal stuff was bs in the first place

Yes and no, the first terrible thing that happend to Evropa was "the idea of the good" by Plato (inb4 Nietzsche parrot, I acctually had that idea before reading it in Nietzischan books, but obviously I would be a fool most likely without his books and related stuff)

The downfall began since then. That doesnt mean that everything that happend was bad. We invented nice stuff and we did progress overall. We must reastablish the power over Evropa. The political system is only a tool. If you see a political system as the goal itself and not power. You will lose against the kike. The only goal is power and the political system is a tool.
Thats one reason I admire Hitler in every single way but do not call myself a national socialist.

Karoo though, not Transvaal.

This is why blackpill is for retards and low-energy losers. Sage & ignore.

That's exactly what they are arguing is on the horizon. Starvation and collapse. Even the leftists think it's coming, they just think the cause will be different.

Do you have an insight you could share to offset the premise?

Listen, it's not about demoralizing it's about priorities, you can take part in politics still, but in now way *rely* on it. I do not understand these people who believe anything can be done through processes like elections when the other side is entirely opposed to you. It's us vs them. I still hope for "le ebin day of the rope xdxd" if something happens that causes it, but until then it seems my odds and my descendants odds are better to just retreat to the countryside and wait until the kike empire collapses from within, being inherently unstable as it is.