Laugh at Pyramid Boi thread

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128110932/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledgebomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127129112/#127141751
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127129112/#q127142623
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

previous thread

What do you see when you look into his eyes?

spinebeetles being paid by shareblue to destroy this credible, brave soul

delet this thread

A man longing for pants?

Some of you are alright, don't go see the pyramids tomorrow.

this

ANON5 I AM SICK OF YOUR SHIT, THIS IS MY HOUSE, MEET ME HERE, MY BODY IS READY FOR THIS.

9121 MONARCH DR
WACO, TX 76712

SEE YOU THERE.... IM WAITING

>tfw found @scr1nrusher and posted it in the Anon5 threads asking you guys to "dig into it"

Good work gentlemen

Instant meme holy shit

Who is this guy and why should I care?

>Frankie Boi makes threads
>Tells autists to dig into info
>They dig into stuff you didn't want them to
>Get BTFO
MANY SUCH CASES!!!!!

Cheap now that we know the NSA was developing defensive hacking tools against leakers.

Anonymous5, the larp guy who shits up the board with his threads pretending to be an illuminati insider
Spams his threads all over other threads
annoying faggot

HE POSTS PYRAMIDS AND TELLS US THERE ARE SPINE BEETLES N SHEEEEEEIT, HE SAYS HE IS A VERY HIGH LEVEL INSIDER. GOT CAUGHT LARPING AND IS IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL MODE

He's our last hope for salvation!
Stop bullying him! Leave him alone!

Anon5: the knowledge bomb faggot.
Read. Read and learn.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128110932/

KB threads:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

A man who wants to accomplish much but lack the self esteem to do it.

Dig into past threads, do your own research, and ignore the impersonators.

My idol has arrived!
Can I suck your cock, please? You promised!

Get out of my thread shill. I bet you were paid to post that.

> Your in the club with your girl
> These spine beetles latch onto her backbone and begin sapping the fluid within

What do Sup Forums?

He is a high level insider operative who graciously shares clandestine information with Sup Forums. Unfortinately the illuminati, Bilderbergs, and other NWO groups have paid shills pretending to be 4channers who have run a character assassination campaign on this hero. the man posted is simply a "Fanboy" of his, definitely not him at all, nope. They write exactly the same but they are not the same. In fact an AI has been studying Anon5's posts and used fnord mind control on this boy Frank so he would become the perfect scapegoat the ruin Anon5's reputation here on Sup Forums. It is a sad day for the forces of light in the universe because a true hero with very clear and not vague information that has certainly had some sort of impact in some way has been silenced.

he shares good information,
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledgebomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I'm not connected to any group.

Also, you seem to be obsessed with me.

lol

Call up my boy frank to drop some info

You know suicide is an option right?
You don't have to reply to everyone who posts about you on 9gag

Shareblue is here

Call them a shill and tell them to dig into a previous host.

And where is the absolute evidence he really has been larping?

Imagine being so retarded that you actually took his LARP seriously

All this circle jerking & comforting because of a fanboy got doxxed & then deleted some accounts.

It's very amusing that you guys still think that guy is me.

Also the memes are funny, so this is quite entertaining.

Honest question anon5, is your penis circumcised and how big is it? Length and girth please.

Im gonna need a quick rundown

Reddit is here

I havent been keeping up, who is this and why is he relevant?

Hey Frank I had a knock on my door earlier. It was two large spine beetles wearing suits.

They asked me about spinal fluid donation.
You wouldn't happen to know what they meant by that, would you?

I'm actually abit insulted that you guys think the Fanboy is me.

Then again you are so desperate to discredit the KB threads you ended up doxxing him.

Can I be your new fanboy? Please?

Fives for Frank

quick rundown plz
i fucking hate anon5

fag

A Fanboy that got doxxed & deleted a few accounts.

The shills are circlejerking over it & are using it to do a discredit campaign against the KB threads.

Inb4 "the frog liked this post"

interesting shilling tactic

dig into my previous threads

Fucking lmao.

Has anyone got a phone number for Frank Slauenwhite in Woburn, Massachusetts yet?

Lmao give it a rest you fucking sperg. You'll run out of GBP and get your computer time taken away

>abit

And everyone hates you Sweden.

If you were a Canary in the coal mine, you would have died do to choking yourself to death to get off.

does he have any relation with the "new" larper called "victoryoflight"?

This lolcow is getting better by the minute

How does this topic attracts the weirdest american posters?

i'm not seeing the proof that anon5 was doxxed. It's like your pinning his shitpost spree on some hapless beta.

why not say anon5 is woes or aurini or something more fun.

You have no fanboys
Everyone who responds to you is either just seeing you post for the first time or calling you a LARPer.
ever
single
time
Frank, its time to get help.
Also, you're a retard nigger and should jump off the roof of your parents house

All this over a Fanboy that got doxxed.

Now the shills are desperately trying to say that its me.

ayy

Holy fuck. You fags found anon5? Great work. Fucking tired if his gay attention whoring threads.

Fuck off Texas

>do to

Anonymous 5 can you explain this?
Dedicated anon5 fan here, and this worries me

That guy is a Honeypot.

You shills are terrible at your jobs.

Because they are doing an Operation right now.

Previous threads to dig into

Woburn? Really?
I've got family there. It's a pretty tiny town.

You're embarrasing yourself

When did everyone start hating anon5, I thought you all lick the shitty sweat from his ass?

Are there any other types of beetle Frank?
Maybe an ass beetle?

My job isn';t posting on Sup Forums, I'm actually a chemical engineer. Nice try though, bud. Surely you'll get me next time

KB threads run a self discredit campaign perfectly well by themselves.

Has anyone figured out the password or is this misinfo?

>When did everyone start hating anon5
When his threads started to sound like a broken record. Same generic responses and no proof.

>You seemed to believe that it was impossible to prove if there was government collusion in this instance
No, you just straight up said "prove this conspiracy isn't happening".

Look, it's right here:

>Produce evidence that the things he says are DEMONSTRABLY false

You can't, because you can't prove a negative

You fucking moron

Let it be, it's more fun for us, and the agents deserve a good laugh, considering they just nuked their own operation with the last vault release.

>knowledge bomb faggot.
I called him the Knowledge Bum.

Fascinating how you are all circlejerking over doxxing a Fanboy.

So not only did you dox the incorrect person, but you all revealed your tactics/operations.

All this effort........directed at the incorrect person.

His new name is Frankie Boi.

What color are your nipples?

Please elaborate

hey frank. been watching any trannyswapping videos lately? feel free to share them with us

>but you all revealed your tactics/operations.
Frank, you got me. My operation is over. I'm just some dude in bed with a laptop, doing it for free.

be careful they might be swapped with tranny ass beetles

>being this desperate
It's over Frank, just let it happen

>all this effort
Im shitposting for fun, doesnt take efoort
You are using correct grammer and pressing on every post number you disagree with in an attempt at damage control. Clicking on all those post numbers takes a lot of time and effort
Its quite entertaining, actually.

I wanted to respond to that user's question but couldn't before thread archived.

I've been in touch with some people that supposedly have IC connections. One has some chops and chatter is that some sort of ETI will reveal itself as a test. If we react well we get to proceed to the next step.

I am suspicious of Greer since he refuses to acknowledge the possibility of negative ETs.

These "Sirian ambassadors" could be the "Tall Whites" that Charles Hall describes from the 60s. If they are the Tall Whites, it should be a red flag since they are not our friends, merely using us until wevstop being useful. We'll know because they have clawed three fingered hands.

Goode and Wilcock (I know, I know, use discernment don't believe anything completely) have identified that if the Tall Whites are carted out but not info on everything else we'll know limited disclosure is at hand.

This is bad because it means we'll have to wait a Century or more for everything to come out.

We should demand nothing short of full disclosure, that means Antarctica, Solar Warden, the Draco, human origins, free energy, ftl travel, all of it.

>he shares good information,
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledgebomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127129112/#127141751
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127129112/#q127142623
>A "Flesh Eating Beetle" of interesting taste is looking for several Gallons of Human Spinal Fluid. Some of you are "His type" after looking over all the Information
> I would take no pleasure in harming you guys, but don't force my hand that's holding back all those "Flesh Eating Beetles".

THE SPINE BEETLES

I CAN BARELY KEEP THEM AT BAY

this guy is a fucking (you) mine. fucking legendary.
everybody be sure to get your souvenir (you)'s on the way out of these historical threads!

Take a step back & look at how you are all focusing on the Fanboy.

Also how we are all focused on these threads.

Then you would have to bread up all the layers of compartmentalization.

Oh shit. I'd hate for that to happen.

Or even worse. Spine beetles that do the anal scenes.

>effort
>locating a lazy spegy gamer with Mr Bean levels of incompetence at hiding his trail
You sure showed me up for the Shareblue nigger I am! Better get going my boss wants me to meet him in the woods after dark. He said bring a shovel so we must be digging for treasure.

t. Frank

Take a step back & look at how hard YOU are focusing on this.

Frank, It's time.

Get a new character
invent a new LARP
create a new trip

the show is over

My post had literally nothing to do with the "fan boy", it had to do with you clicking repond on every post like a desperate weasel.
Once again, pure entertainment.