Who is a bigger leach on society:

Who is a bigger leach on society:

welfare niggers
or welfare whitetrash

Both leech off the federal government because they're too stupid or lazy to work.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/sf/local/2017/06/02/generations-disabled/
washingtonpost
archive.is/u1MmQ
encyclopedia.com/humanities/applied-and-social-sciences-magazines/economic-impact-slavery-south
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers because this isn't their country

White trash at least have a place in this country. Their ancestors helped build it. Niggers have no reason to be here.

THICC

saggy boob is my fetish

She has aged like milk.

Damn boy that's real mental gymnastics

and here's an article, pissed me off:

washingtonpost.com/sf/local/2017/06/02/generations-disabled/

4 generations of the fucking bums sitting around all day abusing rx meds.

i have a chronic back injury and i can't do manual labor but i'm studying in school.

am i a welfare nigger?

You forgot to archive that shit
>washingtonpost com/sf/local/2017/06/02/generations-disabled
archive.is/u1MmQ

Go back to Africa subhuman

no.

>Not into Sofi

Get out of Finland, Russkie

>Niggers because this isn't their country

Bitch do you speak Cherokee? Also, who do you think brought them over from africa? They weren't voluntary leisure cruises

welfare niggers of course

>dumb fuck burger logic
Who is the biggest leech
poor people on welfare or mega corporation hiding asset paying their employee like shit
or maybe the banks system that just print money out of thin air ?
Never a banker or mega corporation family could be bigger leech than the poor on welfare.

>time to go kill yourself fucking wast of space

Both are pretty useless, niggers smoke crack with the welfare they get tho.
At least whites wont kill their neighbors for pot

Cherokee had no country, it's time to grow up andstop posting this meme

Welfare niggers have a higher percentage in proportion to their population. Welfare whitetrash are more numerous overall and therefore cost society more.

welfare niggers of course.

whitetrash can still do what only 10% of the world can accomplish, have white babies. We can always take a white baby and turn it into a successful contributor to society. A nigger will aways produce more niggers, even if they marry a white person.

Both. The real redpill is the reason you don't like immigrants is because they are uncultured and low-class, in fact not too different from your own lower classes (they are but those are not the reasons you hate them for). Low classes don't have ideals and are a drain on society, and the growing lower classes and disappearing middle classes will become a huge economical problem for europe and the US in the future.

Fuck your archive faggot stop spamming every thread

native americans literally tried to destroy the country we built. fuck them

this

They get 100% of the money from their husbands wallet

WTF is that?

It is as much as their country as it is yours as long as they have citizenship. That's how countries work. It's refugees who should be thrown out

But even our low classes aren't so bad. West Virginia's average iq is 98, for instance. Compare that to the hispanic average of 88

USA would go bankrupt if it had 300 million blacks, too large % of them would be on welfare.

welfare whitetrash, they have a supposedly higher IQ and hence welfare should not be a career option.

>ywn fugg Road Trip -era Tara Reid

wel

Please tell me this is b8

>White trash ancestors helped build the country
>Most whites arrived as immigrants from 1860s onwards.
>Most blacks ancestors have been in america since before 1800 and were literal slaves working for free to boost the countries economy

Which is more likely to get off of welfare and get a job?

these people need to be taken out the back, lined up and executed.

>working for free to boost the countries economy
I'm sure they would have been fine even without those cotton workers.

Country would be the same without slaves. After a certain point, slavery held it back.

Your second point isn't true. Over 13% of whites are descended from the mayflower pilgrims alone.

welfare niggers.

Welfare niggers are statistically more likely to commit crime than welfare white trash.

>slaves boosted the economy
Yeah, I remember all of the rural and suburban retards up north using their powerful slave based, agrarian economy to BTFO the urbanites in the south who didn't rely on slave labor.

Welfare doesn't even exist anymore that shit was gutted in the 90s.

Thats because they are averages. The lower classes of Virginia are probably around an IQ of 70-80, which makes them barely able to function in society. The hispanics in Virginia will be mostly low class, as half their country is probably low class compared to us.

At best, slaves maybe contributed 5% to the GDP back then. To pretend like we would all be living in shacks and favelas if it weren't for the black people picking cotton is just asinine.

she looks like that fucking creature from pan's labyrinth

I know this feel.

i have a blood clot aka deep veinus thrombosis in my arm. if i life over 50 lbs i risk an embolysim shooting into my brain. lung or heart.

think i qualify for disability?

Stop spamming every thread with direct links to your blog and there's no point in what I'm doing.

Slaves were worth about half of all the property owned, one of the biggest reasons against abolition.

>The lower classes of Virginia
West VIrginia itself is lower class.Of course the dumbest of the dumb are dumb, what is your point? Mine is that even the poorest whites score fairly well.

Check'd and kek'd

HOLY MOTHER OF T H I C C

White trash, obviously, since there's way more of them.

Also forgot to add: west Virginia whites earn less than blacks on average, but score 98 to their 84

You are confusing social-economic class with IQ, which is exactly the issue here. They're not the same bit highly correlated. And low socio-economic classes suck in all cultures, including white

What does this to a body?

Anorexia.

I think hatred of immigrants from working class people, especially on welfare, stems largely from the fact that they are projecting themselves onto them coming into whatever country they live in and giving better treatment then them. That's it, pure selfishness.

>Black people are humans.
>A black person born in the US is by law a natural born us citizen

Only had to activate 1% of the almonds to figure that out, which means you must be pretty stupid.

Lad, you need to be more clear. I've proven that even "white trash" outperform blacks by far. My point is merely that it's stupid to blame people who's average is 98 when we're importing millions of third worlders.

>Because this isn't their country
It became their country when we brought them over.
Most of the construction and economy was done by slaves.
Clarify, are you referring to a specific event or...?
Why would you think that?

That's like saying "I'm sure China would be fine even if they had to pay their workers a living wage, I'm sure they'd still grow into the economic juggernaut they are today"

The North beat the hell out of the South due to mechanization, but we were only able to get to that point because the country was so wealthy due to how much capital extra capital was flowing due to slavery.

As said, at a certain point slavery became less useful for labor compared to mechanization. But mechanization takes investments which would come from capital. Capital that is generated from excess wealth from slavery.

encyclopedia.com/humanities/applied-and-social-sciences-magazines/economic-impact-slavery-south

It's like how start up businesses basically won't pay anyone and take a disproportionate number of interns since it allows them to grow without losing capital needed for other infrastructure and R&D.

Welfare Niggers are still a larger sink because, simply put, they tend to live in or near cities where the cost of living is higher by default (even when their neighborhoods are shit).

Welfare whitetrash live in trailer parks and the country where the cost of living is much lower.

That's just a per capital analysis though

Welfare blacks are worse. Welfare white trash usually grow out of it if they're given the opportunity. Welfare blacks never do. When's the last time a bunch of white trash rioted and tried to burn a city down here in the US?

Beaners are nearly as bad with the gangsta shit.

Being a racial minority if/when SHTF is usually not survivable. Think of your kids future. You really want them living in a place where they're like 10% of the population when a major crisis hits and the shitskins chimp out and start killing whitey like they always do?

I know someone who works two jobs yet still qualifies for food stamps.

Who pays the taxes?

Therefore who is the leech?

Whites account for under 12% of welfare, niggers 31%, asians 8%, hispanics 39%.
illegals account for over 71% of welfare programs usage.welfare is 1.3 trillion dollars each year.

This, but also the fact that they are confronted with different cultures so close to them. It basically creates a permanent culture shock in their own communities

I don't think it's that. That seems like an easy cliches, especially considering immigrants remain much poorer than them on average. It probably has more to do with the fact that a poor white community still has its advantages- decent iq, family structure, relatively low crime, homogeneous culture,etc

Um you haven't proven anything, you just said everybody in west-virginia is lower class. Thats dishonest and obfuscation. We should blame both. The problem is social class and although race is correlated, it is not the issue itself

We wouldn't be living in ghettos but we certainly wouldn't have generated as much capital for growth in other areas as quickly as we had

We were initially a fairly agrarian society so given that our main exports were crops and grown goods, it only makes sense that without the cost of hiring workers, there was more capital flowing for other investments (into universities, technological developments, government taxation for projects).

The North only really grew in strength when automation became more common and allowed for wider profit margins on goods produced there with the raw materials from the South.

If I had to say what the US would look like without the initial economic boost of slavery, I would wager we would have acquired a lot less land through purchase and/or war since we wouldn't have had the cascading profit over time

(Less government dosh to buy land with/build an army, less ability to gain more land for expansion. Less expansion means fewer citizens overall and fewer goods being produced, less dosh for the government and businesses to collect on and re invest in more expansion).

I wager we wouldn't have acquired the Louisiana territories until later when the French lost the strength to hold it properly and their leverage decreased significantly. We probably wouldn't have fought with Mexico, or if we did we would have taken much less territory from them.

[citation needed]

>you just said everybody in west-virginia is lower class.
No, I've said that the West virginia average is equal to he black average.That does not imply that everyone in west virginia is poor, you fucking moron.It does imply, that, given the same socioeconomic status, a white man outscores a black one by 14 points.

neither of them are leaches compared to the rich and the ruling class, who are the biggest parasites in society, so who cares?

The question isn't if white people or black people are more of leeches on society, the answer is black people are more of leeches.

The question was that of the two demographics, whose leeches are greater leeches, and it's still the blacks simply because the cost of living in urban areas is higher as is their welfare.

Simple math and basic pattern recognition, guys

You ever been in a white trailer trash public school? Low IQ x 2 = low IQ retard delinquents

man that niggress must have a name

I've been searching for it for a while but have come up short.

My colonization sense tingles every time I post her

>dat pic

>who do you think brought them over from africa?

Other niggers

This is not true in most western countries. Asian and middle eastern immigrants outperform lower class whites. The thing is most people with high IQ in the west escaped the lower classes with social mobility programs (affordable education mostly), and what is left is a genetic cesspool of mental disorders and addiction. In eastern europe it is different, but in the west welfare whites have none of those traits

Sweet baby Jesus, I do love oiled up and/or sweaty thick women in bikinis.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

>Why would you think that?
Because cotton pickers isn't what USA was built on.

niggers are a plague on society. Whitetrash don't seem to be as prone to rape and gang violence compared to nigger. (Depending on what type of white trash, as in country trailer whitetrash or innercity wigger whitetrash)

niggers cause more damage to society. crime an all that

Read your own post?

>Asian and middle eastern immigrants outperform lower class whites.
And so do average whites. Moreover, these people constitute only a small minority of immigrants.
>The thing is most people with high IQ in the west escaped the lower classes with social mobility programs (affordable education mostly
I've already proven this wrong. Poor whites score fairly well.

>Read your own post?
You first, mongoloid. I shouldn't have to teach you how to wipe your ass

No hate on Finns.

>Doyouknowwherewearerightnow.jpg

The US's initial wealth WAS built on agriculture. That's what we were doing before we even declared independence. Everything in the country was to help ship raw resources to Britain, who would assemble them into goods and sell those back to us.

Our initial nest-egg was built on agriculture, it was only over time that we used the resources from that nest-egg (plus loans from the Treasury) to invest in a greater manufacturing sector that eventually led to the urban North becoming more powerful economically than the South which itself led to Abolition and the Civil War

The North and the government only went after abolition when they thought we were economically independent enough without the free labor of slavery

It's a damn shame welfare isn't in a credit system.

Could you imagine how great life would be if you owed money on everything you "owned".

>The US's initial wealth WAS built on agriculture.
Yeah, but they would still be fine without all that extra cotton.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic, are you saying it would be great for everyone else because true property ownership would be a stronger status than those who are on welfare and therefore don't own anything until they have paid it off?

I guess what I'm getting at is what everyone is too afraid to go right out and say it bluntly.

Wouldn't it be great if we had just continued to called it slavery?

>I've already proven this wrong. Poor whites score fairly well.

Yup. That's one of the reasons there used to be so much class mobility in the US. A family would go down for one generation, but they could claw their way back out if they worked hard. We were to the point where we nearly didn't have or need an underclass. Then they flooded the country with immigrants. Now we have a large pissed-off underclass and are setting ourselves up for some serious social unrest.

But nearly every crop was picked by slaves, given that a majority of the agriculture in this country was done in the South.
Why do you think slaves only picked cotton? That's just one of the most common ones that was grown in the US due to the climate and soil-quality we had. Slaves picked the tobacco and sugar too.

We would be fine but we wouldn't be the super power we are today since having wealth means you can re-invest to generate more wealth. Without that initial seed-capital generated from not paying the slaves, we wouldn't have been able to snowball in strength over the years as much as we had

We most certainly would be the super power we are today. We would simply have hired white laborers as the north did

It'd be called servitude since you could theoretically pay it off some day.

But yeah, it'd cut through a lot of the bullshit when people consider what it means to owe money to someone else.

Like until you pay off your dues, you can't pull extra money out for larger investments, you can't waste money as easily.

>Women spend 85% of their husband/boyfriend's money annually.
>Including everything from being too mentally incompetent to negotiate with a mechanic, to being pregnant and having tons of vaginal problems because they're too stupid to take care of themselves.

I want to see a graph like this made for who makes more money annually. Guarantee it will be males and correlate with how much women squander cash.

This, all the subhumans always spout this fake "competition" faggotry because they haven't realized kikes have given them the whole world at the expense of whites.

Yeah except the white laborers would have to be paid a ton.

Like almost half of the South's population were slaves in 1840. The South would have less than half of its working population if they didn't use slavery, and that's not including the economic cost of having to actually pay the white workers that were around.

So we would be at a disadvantage from a slavery-having South on at least two fronts: half of the population wouldn't be present and all the labor that would be done would have to be paid for.

That's a lot of capital and federal revenue you're losing

Don't mindHe's just an idiot.