Brit/pol/ - YOU ARE HERE edition

>Question Time Special Tonight: Corbyn v May 20:30BST BBC 1

>Thread poll
strawpoll.me/13096139

>Corbyn bursts throug 40% in latest poll:
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/06/corbyn-bursts-40-per-cent-latest-ipsos-mori-poll/

>Asian Men lead away and rape woman in London
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-40135219/woman-led-away-by-men-who-raped-her-in-covent-garden

>Tory candidate South Thanet charged over expenses:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-40129826

>PM accused of being submissive to Donald Trump:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40128356

>More noncery at the BBC
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40134571

>Manchester Police find a significant car in terror investigation:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40132725

>EU will bypass Trump administration following Paris pullout:
theguardian.com/environment/2017/jun/02/european-leaders-vow-to-keep-fighting-global-warming-despite-us-withdrawal

>Latest Peter Hitchens and Owen Jones:
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/05/happy-oak-apple-day.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/02/tories-school-education-cuts

>BBC Question Time 01/06/17
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08sh4g1/question-time-01062017

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
archive.is/QlBD7
archive.is/fYV3t
youtube.com/watch?v=Yi5yjK0J7Gk
electoralcommission.org.uk/i-am-a/candidate-or-agent
order-order.com/2017/06/02/guardian-endorses-corbyn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archived

>theguardian com/environment/2017/jun/02/european-leaders-vow-to-keep-fighting-global-warming-despite-us-withdrawal
archive.is/QlBD7
>theguardian com/commentisfree/2017/jun/02/tories-school-education-cuts
archive.is/fYV3t

Wayne Lambright is Not Gay because he forgives himself every time.

Why would we need a polling inquiry lads?

Which direction is it gonna be off in?

karenposting is the only thing keeping me from giving up on the uk as a whole

We're dead lads. Voting won't fix this.

>Corbyn will never run
>Corbyn will never get elected by the Labour members
>Corbyn will never find any frontbenchers
>Corbyn will never hold on to power
>Corbyn will never win re-election
>Corbyn will never win re-election with an increased majority
>Corbyn will never bring the party out of debt
>Corbyn will never sing the national anthem
>Corbyn will never come back from 25%
>Corbyn will never prevent the LibDems from becoming the new opposition
>Corbyn will never support Article 50
>Corbyn will never support a GE in 2017
>Corbyn will never support Trident
>Corbyn will never support hard Brexit
>Corbyn will never abolish tuition fees
>Corbyn will never fully cost his manifesto
>Corbyn will never breach 30%
>Corbyn will never win over the working class
>Corbyn will never win over Liberals
>Corbyn will never win over Conservatives
>Corbyn will never win over lost UKIP voters
>Corbyn will never bring his party ahead in approval ratings
>Corbyn will never gain after Manchester
>Corbyn will never rally the North
>Corbyn will never close the gap to 5%
>Corbyn will never breach 40%
>Corbyn will never force May to debate
YOU ARE HERE
>Corbyn will never breach 50%
>Corbyn will never win the general election
>Corbyn will never be PM
>Corbyn will never reverse tax and spending cuts
>Corbyn will never establish a National Education Service
>Corbyn will never renationalise the rails without compensation
>Corbyn will never federalise the UK
>Corbyn will never get a good Brexit deal
>Corbyn will never dismantle the EU
>Corbyn will never abolish the monarchy
>Corbyn will never declare himself Chairman
>Corbyn will never send the Tory press to the gulags

How come there's not been an Eire/pol/ for a few hours..?

Lads. I want to run as an MP.

I want to use 40k of my 120k compensation fund to campaign as an Independent. Will I succeed?

Polls are all over the place, some of them are very wrong and people will want to know why

Labour is about to bitch smack Conservatives into the next dimension.

May is throwing the election and anybody that can't see it by now is clearly retarded.

Say hello to prime minister Corbyn.

what seat?

Slight labour overestimation, possibly a tory one too. Underrep 3rd party.

If May can't even convincingly beat Corbyn in a general election, then the EU are going to tear her apart.

Obey sharia law. You will greatly benefit from it.

Arguing with someone who thinks Princess Diane was literally an Angel, did she actually do anything bad?

>britpol
>lots of people posting pictures of Babs
>she's hot
>get curious to "see what she's actually like" so look her up on Youtube
>she comes across as quirky and goofy but uber-confident
>tfw you realise she would probably terrify the vast majority of britpol who wouldn't be able to handle this

youtube.com/watch?v=Yi5yjK0J7Gk

Feels kinda sad, lads. For you, I mean.

Yeah the Tory manifesto was garbage. The old people stuff was dumb, fox hunting is a non-issue, which bringing up can do nothing but lose votes and the Internet snooping thing is gonna be done regardless by both sides so why even mention it?

But the alternative is Corbyn, propped up by the SNP and the rest of that SJW, fake liberal rabble. And don't forget who's waiting in the shadows, ready to swoop in as soon as they manage to get rid of the leader at the first opportunity.

Ask yourself - do you really want this cabinet:
- Leader: Corbyn (for now...)
- Deputy: Cranky
- Home Secritary: Farron
- Chancellor: Abbott
- Environment & Culture Secritary: Bennett

Not to mention Eagle waiting to crack down even more on the Internet and Harman ready to cut all our dicks off.

You can only spend £25,000 on campaigning during the season I believe. Plus you have to put down a deposit to found your own party so it is just better to join one and change it from inside.
electoralcommission.org.uk/i-am-a/candidate-or-agent

>posting about it on the internet even though nothing can be done
Kek, even more pointless than voting

>Corbyn v May
Oh did she finally deign to join a debate? cute.

Aberdeen South.

I can relate to the locals way fucking more than you think I can. Being an outsider not strung up by party guidelines will win me the constituency.

SHE
FUCKS
NIGGERS

WHY DO NONE OF YOUR FUCKS WHO POST HER EVER RESPOND TO THIS?

WHY???????????????????????????????

Probably laying low to avoid us mocking them as they are now being ruled by a gay Pajeet.

I've just got off the phone to a friend in Wales who is running a campaign in North Wales, he said he doesn't understand the polls as the word on the ground is pretty good. Lots of Tory candidates standing in safe Labour seats over 8000 are getting positive messages on the doorsteps.

There will be a massive enquiry again about the polling again and how Momentum infiltrated them.

He's going to win, isnt he?

This does not fooking slip!

She was gold digging whore.

She wasn't openly racist. Already a reason to kill the whole Royal Family

If Corbyn wins this election then the whole party will have no choice but to rally around him.

Slight overestimations would not be enough to call of an inquiry, something bigger is going on. Wouldn't be surprised if the Labour surge has been slightly enhanced by some companies to encourage Tory turnout.

Labour is full of career politician fucks anyhow.

nevar forget

>she fucks niggers
Maybe in your chemically inbalanced sexual fantasies only

>She wasn't openly racist. Already a reason to kill the whole Royal Family
so you want to kill 90% of britain

>Tory candidate South Thanet charged over expenses

A chance for a UKIP candidate to get in?

The Labour surge had been enhanced because Momentum are actively skewing the polls.

70-90% Of Western Europe*
Why not? Quality over quantity

Hey now, cold and rainy Britain sure does beat gulag tier weather.

Google it, you stupid fuck.
It's common knowledge her and Lewis Hamilton have been dating for months.

>Momentum are actively skewing the polls

How?

>rise in sports posting correlates with rise in Votetards

Really colours my ties

Thats just a modelling shoot

>gossip
>common knowledge

Didnt nige say before that he'd run in south Thanet if something like this came out?

Thousands of them have joined Yougov with the aim of distorting realistic polling.

post yfw Labour wins a landslide majority

i liked the appeals to nationalism and the call to end unrestricted globalist free markets like the EU single market, though. and why did you cucks outlaw fox hunting in the first place? it's cool as fuck

Lefties only have this and about 4 other Jeremy Corbyn memes

Very poor meme range

>seen at dozens of events together
>seen leaving eachother's hotels at 6 in the morning
THE STATE

Ok, that's Yougov. Explain Ipsos MORI.

Nicola is doorstepping me right now. How do I tell her I'm not voting SNP?

>SHE
>FUCKS
>NIGGERS
Nobody cares. The vast majority of people would think you have a mental deficiency for even bringing it up.

You know that models charge for shoots like 'these' extra? I wonder why. Almost like non-whites are gross animals or smth

>and why did you cucks outlaw fox hunting in the first place?

Labour did it as a cheap way to win the liberal vote and out of spite against the core Tory vote.

Lads what is a triple lock and why does everyone care about it?

And now you can tell us why you're keeping tabs on some coalburner who would literally never fuck you?

Chelsea finished third that season. Really makes you think.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Because just like plenty of other people here, I used to like her.
But I woke up whereas many mongs in these threads still live in denial.

Guarantees pensioners massive rises every year, paid for by people who haven't had a pay rise in years. The Tory shake up of social care is a good thing.

but why was there a popular desire to do so in the first place? were foxes in the U.K. endangered because of all the hunting or something?

>In 1996, the Guardian wrote this about Jeremy Corbyn in a blistering leader column:

>“Every few years, the London Labour MP Jeremy Corbyn indulges his romantic support for Irish republicans by using his parliamentary privileges to give them a publicity platform. These occasions always also provide a showcase for Mr Corbyn’s abiding qualities: his lack of wider political and moral judgment, his predilection for gesture politics, his insensitivity to the feelings of most Londoners and his indifference to the policies of his party… Mr Corbyn’s actions do not advance the cause of peace in Northern Ireland and are not seriously intended to do so. It is surprising that a politician as clever and important as the Sinn Fein leader should be bothered with him. Grown-up people ought to keep this childish sideshow in perspective. Mr Corbyn is a fool, and a fool whom the Labour Party would probably be better off without.”

order-order.com/2017/06/02/guardian-endorses-corbyn/

It's a locking system to fully secure your chastity belt when your wife is fucking Jamaal. Very important.

Why does EVERY SINGLE kiddy Labour ''''meme'''' involve badly-shopping the heads of Corbyn/May and placing them over celebrities/sports/entertainment people's heads?

>reddit spacing
>shit memes
Back r/The_Donald with you, plebbitor

These sort of polls often overstate Labour because they contact people in the day, the people at work will vote Conservative whilst the dole scum watch Jeremy Kyle.

How the hell is Corbyn winning, didn't everyone hate him a month ago ?

Scotfag here.

The Torries must be defeated and SNP are fucking useless in Westminster.

Labour or Lib Dems. Which one and Why?

Because the vast majority of voters don't have to deal with foxes slaughtering their livestock and they just look like a little dog.

>When Sup Forums doesn't want a coalition of Chaos.

Who are you people?

I hate that we have this culture of voting as something required, like a "duty". It means that every General Election, millions of mouthbreathing retards take 10 seconds to vote for the person they feeeel is the best choice, always with massive amounts of influence from the mainstream press and the BBC. These people simply should not vote. It's a travesty that they inflict their thoughtless brainfart ignorance onto everyone else, just because someone convinced them it's important to vote

Yeah but Liverpool still fucked it.

And the Conservatives not winning a majority would be them fucking up

Because they are the same people who use Harry Potter analogies to describe political events.

Pensions. Increase it every year in line with either inflation, average earnings or 2.5% - whichever is highest.

It's money tree bullshit that just keeps going up and up and up no matter our ability to actually pay for them.

He's not, just a case of the Tories unraveling. They'll still win file mou

He's not. The polls are fucked, the tories will win a mediocre majority of 50

Muh feels.
Nobody gives a shit about lurching for rabbits.

Viewed as an inhumabe toff sport really.

I would have agreed with it when I was younger, but as someone who's lost two of my pets to a fox the amount of protection the bloody vermin get is obnoxious.

Yeah, I'm sure they look nice and cute if you're some city dwelling liberal shit.
They're significantly less cute when they're carrying your pet off into the rural countryside.

I would want a coalition of chaos if it wasn't for Brexit. Brexit is too important right now to mess up with some sort of crazy alliance where most of the parties don't want to leave/ want another referendum/ want to stay in the single market.

>SNP backs labour but forces EU referendum 2.0
Sure, that's fucking exactly what we want

Mori contact people from 9am to 9pm (with the political polls mostly done afternoon and evening). I know, I work for them. Also, most pensioners vote blue.

>have queen
>your people still vote on who should run the country

literally whats the point? why dont you just "remove" your politicians and allow the regents to rule?

>he thinks brexit is possible

Biggest matchup of all time tonight

The SNP will want nothing less than IndyRef 2 under their own terms for supporting Labour.

Why did she do dis? Is Gary actually our autistic 00 agent?

Look up what a constiutional monarchy is.

>I work for them
And my dad works for nintendo

Because we'd just end up removing them after awhile then removing whoever replaced them and then going back to what we have now.

Is this even going to be a debate or some gay Q&A? Bets on how many times May not being in the debate will be mentioned?

Fuck foxes, they deserve to be ripped to shreds by dogs while some posh toffy wanks off in the background.

>Why did she do dis?

Public pressure, and if he'd have offed himself or gotten killed while in US custody, there would have been a massive shitstorm over it.