Someone Red Pill me on Indians

Is the "poo in loo" meme real ?
Is it true ?
Have any of you guys ever been there in the first place ? (in vacation or something.) And if so , why do they shit in the street ? Is it a cultural tradition ? Or is it a racist lie ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts
youtube.com/watch?v=uubpV5vVErA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

outdoor defecation is really common in Asia.

India ranks third in GDP in terms of purchasing power parity at $8.7 trillion. (but its nominal GDP puts it in a seventh place with $2.25 trillion)
And yet people still shit in the street ?

>If you go to some village where untouchables are present you will find poo in loo
> when villagers move to cities they bring this culture with them you will see this near slum developments
> however recently it has become extremely rare to spot people doing it

while you wont find a low caste nigg taking a dump on the streets of some metropolitan city, villagers openly defecate on fields

I wont recommend you to go to india for vacation

>where untouchables are present
What do you mean by "untouchable" ? is it a caste thing ?

Fuckin'hell...the legend is true.

Poo in the loo

Consider yourself red pilled

DESIGNATED

>pooggers

wtf ?...Indians are also supposed to be vegetarians right ? (all of them ? )... So no repercutions on the wild pig.

I wasn't prepared for this.

From what I understand theres like 7 castes, and theyre all different races pretty much.

You have the hobo race, which are "guru's"
You have the monkey looking indians that are pretty much slaves
Then you have the dark skin more anglo looking people, they're the villagers and farmers
Then you have the Light skin anglo looking ones, they're the craftsmen.
Then you have your 3rd class citizen whose a pajeet
Then you have 2nd class which is light skin persian looking
Last you have the ruling class which looks like a pajeet+arab, they're the ones you see in bollywood.

You probably only wanna deal with the last two. But you won't, not if you go there.

i have friends who go to india regularly, the poo in loo meme is not a joke and very real. every single indian just downplays it here, but it's really prevalent..not pooing in loo is the least of their worries tho, indian society is utter shit

they have a caste system. untouchable is beneath the lowest of the low peasant. so low that they're literally considered a non human disease.

you can beat and kick the shit out of a peasant but an untouchable you do so at your own peril.

Overall country GDP in PPP means absolutely nothing.
India's GDP per capita is actually lower than that of Nigeria.

It's weird because despite how India has a reputation for poverty and low IQ levels, most Indians who live in this country are well educated and usually middle/upper class.

It's like the cream of the crop fled to another country to escape the stupidity of the people at home.

someone post the youtube video where is shows indians all taking a shit on the beach.

poo in loo is very real

lol no

an indian colleague at work told me how he finds 99% of indians undeserving of modern technology because they all spit indoors and throw trash on the ground regardless of where they are. Slums are present in every district of every city. They collect possibly at most 3% of owed tax.

They recently built a high speed rail system where the rolling stock had TV screens in the seats like airplanes. They were scratched and stolen and the seats torn and pissed on within a month.

He says he likes the UK because there aren't these lower caste mongrels which he doesnt even consider modern humans. He also voted Brexit ayy lmao.

Sounds pretty based to me.
It's like they're are total opposite...
We in Europe ,worship "untouchables" (i.e. third world subhuman garbage) and invite them to invade our ancestral homeland. in the name of equality , human rights and tolerance.

Remember India is poo a loo , everywhere you go you see them shitting . Don''t eat anything not pre-package it will keep the poo in the food to a minimum .

in this case the rickshaw driver was a low caste and the superior brahmin street shitters gave him is deserved comeuppance for insulting their cow-piss-drinking brahmin heritage

righto. I've got some indian in my. I know nothing about it though. I could be wrong. all I know about india or indians is from what I've seen online.

There is a huge gap between middle class and wealthy, and a giant chasm between poor and middle class.
You don't see the poo in the streets in major cities (at least by people), but in poor villages it is a way of life.
I recommend visiting there, it will give you a new perspective on things. You will have a newfound appreciation for your life, but at the same time feel more culturally enriched. There are awe-inspiring monuments to the wonderful abilities of humanity, and disgusting atrocities to mankind, sometimes within a few hundred yards of each other.
Just don't drink the water, brush your teeth with the water, eat roadside food, ask for ice in a restaurant (what water do you think they use?), etc. It can also be a very corrupt and dangerous place. Talk to the locals if they speak English, some of them can be extremely nice and helpful and keep you out of the common dangers.
And there are tons of qt3.14 desi chicks that will hang all over you for being white. If you have "colored eyes" then you will reign supreme.

Have this as an alternative:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

8:26 for poo.

Fuck off reddit memer.

wow you should suck his cock you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

India is pretty bad. This guy made a really nice video of his trip. The truck crashes are my favorite parts.

youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts

youtube.com/watch?v=uubpV5vVErA

Yea, the trash there is unreal. I think this goes for most of Asia though, other than Singapore which is like the opposite.
It's a mindset. They just don't understand the concept of not littering. It doesn't even occur to them. They have no pride in their surroundings.

Lol why is this gypsy talking shit, you are the pajeet so bad even pooland deported you.

says the nigger

Because of the Sikhs, the Punjab region isn't as god awful as the rest of India.

But the shit in the streets is nothing in comparison to the gangs of 7-12 year old boys who will cause general mayhem wherever they go.

Never again.

I went to india on a missions trip with my church in 2012. We tried to share the gospel with the little indian kids and the adults , but no one would talk to us - according to our translator it was because they thought we were smug.
One morning i had to poo , but there was a snake in the bathroom and i was too scared to use the loo cuz i didn't wanna get bitten. So i walked to the designated shitting street because i couldn't hold it and let go.
The next day word got out , and the indian people started talking to me. "You no poo in loo" they said. I told my brothers and sisters in Christ about it and they all started shitting on the street.
We converted 87 Hindus to Christ that trip, most of them while talking to them while we pooed.

>caste system
>on purpose not investing in infrastructure
>make lesser classes shit in streets
>designated shitting streets
>lower classes try scamming americans through tech support
>cows are holy
>cannot remove cow from street if cow sleeps in street

upper middle class Brahmin Muslim hater Indian from mumbai here. Ask me anything.

get back to work sandeep. keep building dat virtual railroad or ill pull your papers

Brown people are savages

The upper middle class left India with the last British expats in the 1960s pajeet. At a push SOME Northern Indians might be considered half sophisticated.

I know lots of people in Bandra. They usually don't call it Mumbai, still call it Bombay. Unless they're talking about air travel.

Apparently there's a whole town of them.

It's all true, all of it. The place is a real redpill.

F

Not all Hindus are vegetarian the warrior caste eats meat except for beef.
t. kshatriya

You forgot
>14 million slaves

Indians in india are shit tier, pun intended.
Educated and westernized ones are pretty top tier

They are shit.

surname pls so i can call you a fellow Thakur

You guys have it mixed up, the high castes in South India are pushing modernization in cities like Bangalore and Madras whereas the North can't fix it's fucking shitting problem. Not all north indians are based sikhs with knives and a deepseated hatred of muzzies.

This is also true. The funnies part is Indias most developed state is run by communists

Rao (kamma caste) from Seemandhra. 50 acres of prime paddy land and not one piece of human fecal matter on it, cause grandpa runs shit like he learned in England.

yes they sell like shit even if they do use the loo, they naturally just smell idk why

Designated

Its actually the south indians that shit up the place.

smell*

Indian women are either 10s or 2s, no in between

Come home, Thakur. Fuck those Amerilards.

Rathore here from Jodhpur.

The guy who is your doctor is a South Indian graduate of the indian institute of technology which boasts the lowest acceptance rate of any university in the world. The guy who runs your local dhaba (indian deli) is north indian. The british put more effort into South India because it is more fertile for cotton and spices, the people are more Hindu and less mudslime, and the high castes value technology and education more in the South. And tamils don't fucking count as human.

The Indian Ocean looks like two butt-cheeks squeezing out a swirl

So it's cultural I guess

Over 50% of the Indian population shits outdoors.

So yes, the meme is true.

I was in Jaipur for about a week and I fucking love that place. I have to rescue my fellow burgers from the muzzies though; they won't stand a chance without some old school dharma.

this I've been to china several times and have witnessed many times parents just letting their children urinate on the ground.
They even cut open the crotch of their pants so that they can just squat down and defecate.
I've only seen this for children around the age of 4 or 5 though. Never an adult.
I imagine it's worse in india.

wtf did he expect?

Its real. And its that they never upgraded to toliets.They are from what I see trying to spread the use now.

He was obviously in league with the witch.