youtube.com/watch?v=0kKj0RcNdws
youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmE11_E-rdE
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
youtube.com/watch?v=9kDgotm3Aaw
youtube.com/watch?v=XVJ4yG2k2AM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

concern

Nothing. They smash protons together, nothing else.

EVERYTHING IS FINE
youtube.com/watch?v=0kKj0RcNdws

THEY'RE GONNA KILL US FUCKING DEAD

Satan worshipping.

Physicists desperately try to pretend like the big bang happened by doing the same experiment over and over and over

NOTHING IS GOING ON THERE YOU STUPID GOY

youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk

Word domination using time travel technology

You're right, it's more likely that God did it.

Probably a combo of:

1) All the physics phags who didn't get a tenured position or investment banking gig are subsidized to smash particles together and milk thousands of research citations for doing nothing.

2) Probably filled with the same types who work at the UN or European Union jobs having fancy brunches at ski resorts and talking about 5 year plans and spending their evenings larping as secret society members.

3) Some construction and utilities company owners are making a killing

4) Theoretical physicists coming up with fancy models that can only be disproven by even greater colliders.

mostly money laundering and wealth redistribution for the super elite. they pour a shitton of government funds into it then pay themselves with contracts they get from CERN.
there's also some hidden bunkers for them incase SHTF.

Communicating with nephilim until such time that they start crossing back over en masse.

No. The big bang was a theory made by a Catholic priest who was also a physicist. It's bad science. The entire theory rests on the presumption that only motion can cause the redshift effect of spectroscopic lines, when in fact our own sun produces a redshift effect in its sunspots, the Barnard effect.

Also the background microwave radiation so loudly touted as confirmation of the big bang in the 70s was only discovered at about 1/100th the expected amount, so we had to adjust the equations with a bullshit filler number, the cosmological constant. Reality didn't match expectation so we fudged the numbers.

The truth is the human mind can't fathom a universe that never had a beginning, but has always been.

There was no moment of creation. Suck my cock you fucking faggot.

BTFO, I am absolutely a #Cuck4Christ now

100 years of modern physicists BTFO by this 1 random poster

No but seriously, what the fuck is this

Jews

Crazy shit... One sec, I'll post some shit

Nigger you need to learn to read

The big bang didn't happen

I don't give a fuck one way or another about religious reasons.. it didn't happen because it's not fucking science, it's faith veiled in math. It is not science.

Reread my post and then fellate my genitals

Commencing dump

When physicists speak about galaxies further away appearing to accelerate relative to us, do they account for the effects of gravity? I suppose they do, but if they didn't, then wouldn't that at least partially account for dark energy, since galaxies closer to the centre of mass of the universe will be slowed down while galaxies further out will experience less attraction. I.e. they simply appear to accelerate because its actually us decelerating. These are the retarded ideas I have when I'm bored.

>it didn't happen because I say so
>it like, just always existed maaan

Where did you earn your degree in Physics?

A metaphor for everything that happens in your bed.

its a hadron accelerator , they collide hadrons with a lot of energy and use all sorts of sensors to see what comes out since different collision energies mean different results they're trying to push for the highest energies .
its actually a pretty impressive project

Have you ever actually questioned the veracity of the big bang or do you just happily lap up any shit you see on TV as the gospel truth?

My brain collides subatomic particles at FTL speeds all the fucking time.

All of a sudden its a big deal when billions of dollars and man hours are put to work to recreate with machines what we can already do with our biology?

idk but I stopped giving a shit after "God Particle".

Cutting edge science Americans are too dumb to understand.

opening of the Gotthard tunnel ceremony where many of the worlds leaders gathered to witness the bizarre ritualistic dances and chants.

Looks like pagan rituals

It could honestly just be some anti-Christian leftists.

Why didn't they just cut a damn ribbon? It looks so weird and out of place

Dinosaurs were too big to exist in Earth's gravity. So either dinosaurs are a lie or Earth's gravity was much lower in the past.

We actually have fossils of dinosaurs.

Scientists keep making up transparent bullshit like dark matter to cover up for the fact that the standard model doesn't work.

Those fossils work better as fuels.

Elephants are pretty big and they manage to run to some degree. If the air was warmer and more oxygen rich you could have even bigger creatures, so how do you prove that gravity would be too strong? Also lets say you're right: can you think of any mechanism which would allow for gravity to change over a 100 million year period that radically?

Lots of things actually ,my uni is working on anti-matter pretty interesting stuff thinking about doing a masters there.

A bunch of (((elite))) scientists with half brain conceptualizations of the universe smash things together, wind them about, and rip things apart hoping that it will give them insights as to how things work... Oh and Tokamak reactor research and technology is from the 50s.

the expansion of the earth's crust IS a possibility

4 Billion Shekels for an scientific experiment?
Are all the real problems on the planet already fixed?
You have your foreskin back as well?
Impressive.

They will rule the world and bring in the one world government in 2027. Screen cap this

Manifestation of Lucifer into the physical realm.

EL PSY CONGROO

Particle collision

They try to fight my intention, basically.

>Unironically posting LARPing autists screen shots

Shine a laser into your eye.

> CERN

Lots and lots of graft and waste and a little bit of science.

All in all a good thing, though, they really spread the money around, even students from non-EU countries can get in on the action.

lousy science where a bunch of jerks smash particles together and then examine the results

>Where did you earn your degree in Physics?
Probably the Sup Forums University of Raging Faggotry, with a major in Shitpost Engineering.

I mean dinosaurs were so big that their bones would have shattered just by standing up. They couldn't have pumped blood up to their heads, or even held it up at the end of those super long necks. Giraffes and elephants already run into these sorts of problems, that's why anything bigger than them lives in the ocean.

We don't have any idea what gravity is or how it works. But the idea that it's some kind of curvature of space time is Jewish bullshit.

It's probably related in some way to electricity.

>Reality didn't match expectation so we fudged the numbers.
this happens in science all the time. usually few decades later you find the correct reason why it didn't work but untill then you just use constats for your math to work.

Saw this a while ago, pretty much confirms that the (((satanist elites))) aren't just a meme.

A product of American education. Go back to TD please.

Taandav

They're saying 90% of the universe has to be made up of undetectable dark matter that doesn't interact with anything else in any way. The standard model has completely fallen apart and this should be obvious to anyone.

Physicists should be embarrassed at the state of their field

Moeka did nothing wrong

P O O

CERN is a waste of money. Most of the finding they made are made up so they can get more funding. A lot of it is fake.

>checks flag
nevermind, this one is a lost cause

fuck off maplenigger

Miss-aimed kamehamehas on top of mustached toddlers?

She did literally everything wrong

There's just as much job security with rolling dice as there is with working at CERN.

at last, someone who actually understands!

you're alright, sir

All signs point to the big bang being the origin of the universe. Perhaps it's your loyalty to atheism that blinds you.

They going to open a portal into another dimension to flood our country with poo in loos from another dimension.

Worldline manipulation via time travel technology as described by John Titor

Agreed. Wish she'd had more of a route. Or a route at all, really.

>nothing
>????
>rapid expansion of spacetime and generation of matter
I get what you're both saying but the initial moment of conception is still pretty fucking mysterious, even if you can look back to within fractions of a second of it.

Quads confirm all leafs are mapley niggers

Thats the modern art version of
>the saga of the devils bridge
It's part of the local (Gotthard area) folklore and tradition since ever.

tl;dr of it:
>they couldn't get a bridge done and one guy goes "the devil shall build here a bridge"
>devil appears and offers to build the bridge in exchange for the soul of the first crosser of the bridge
>they agree and the devil builds a solid bridge
>farmer is smart and sends a goat as the first crosser over the bridge
>devil buttblasted
>gets a huge boulder far down in the valley
>carries it up to bridge
>sneaky elderly woman draws cross on boulder while devil is passing by with it
>boulder gets heavier and heavier
>devil gets crushed under it due to the holy symbol

No, around 75% of the universe is Dark Energy - this is a direct prediction from Einstein's General Relativity, more specifically the famous (or infamous, depending on your perspective) cosmological constant addition to Friedmann's equation.

We are not embarrassed by this, it should be embraced as an example of just how little is known and how much more there is to discover.

They (((split))) atoms all day
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZmE11_E-rdE
and the japanese go along with it

something something strange matter.
smashing gold and lead atoms to make strangelet bombs filled with dark matter.

The gottard tunnel ceremony is a clue
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

Right, the dark energy is the majority. Of the remainder, ~90% is dark matter and ~10% is visible matter.

It isn't yet known whether the dark energy is homogeneous, and can thus be characterized by a single number. Most think that the dark matter will in fact be some kind of unknown matter (e.g. oddball particles), but some believe it is a sign that gravity behaves differently at large distances than one would otherwise think. There's a decent chance that that mystery will be solved in our lifetimes!

penises with hard-ons collide at near light speed to create rainbow fireworks

holy fuck

Dark energy, dark matter, unfalsifiable string theoretic masturbation, fancy attempts at forcing the Riemann zeta function and the monster group into quantum theory, never mentioning that a global hidden variables model is possible, 'studying the big bang'*, no mention of the equations producing tonnes of singularities -- even fluid equations aren't known to be stable, obscurantism via tensor notation, making fun of Christians but then believing in the universe being a simulation with a creator, strong CP problem (axions oy vey), SM can't explain neutrino oscillations, there are umpteen extensions which try to deal with these issues, etc.

Yet publicly they try to pretend like they have it all figured out, and get butthurt when someone asks what was before the big bang, ask how particles can act at a distance, etc. Nowadays I'm skeptical of anything which involves humans. Fuck idolizing these people to the point where your skepticism shuts off.
*based on simplified extrapolations from the standard model

>they split atoms
can someone point to me an atom
cause to split an atom you have to first point to one

To be honest, nobody really knows what Dark Energy is (besides its mathematical interpretation in the Friedmann equation) but there are some fairly good ideas about the nature of Dark Matter; in-fact the most recent gravitational wave detection by LIGO (announced yesterday) suggests that part of its contribution may come from primordial black holes, which is exciting new evidence.

But Dark Energy really is a confusing one, typical Grand Unified Theories (GUTs) which predict that it is due to quantum vacuum energy produce an energy density which is out by a factor of 10^{122} - so something is obviously very wrong with our fundamental understanding of either DE itself or quantum fluctuations.

nO no no no
stop this bullshit
dark matter was made up cause newtons law of gravity fails beyond earth from the sun cause they dont understand how distat objects are attacted to one another

PRECISELY you cant even lie right

>Yet publicly they try to pretend like they have it all figured out
Wrong, I am a Physicist and have never come across a colleague, or otherwise, whom pretends this.

>and get butthurt when someone asks what was before the big bang
Nope, it's just not a question which can be addressed by our current understanding of Physics - and that is exciting to most Physicists as it suggests "new Physics" which is always a great thing.

This: youtube.com/watch?v=9kDgotm3Aaw

There is a dark conspiracy here. They're opening a demonic portal. Neil Degrasse
Tyson said it could open a black hole that could swallow the world.

Hey retard answer the original question
about what they are doing then

coudlnt it just be
>stealing money?
no value comes from it right except theyre more understanding of black holes or whatever other stupid shit

I am aware of MOND theories but they do not adequately explain DM either. Also we do have consistent theories of gravity on large scales given by GR, we don't still work with just Newtonian dynamics in these fields you know.

It's just made up bullshit to paper over the fact that the universe behaves totally different that what the standard model predicts it should be.

The physics community has been sniffing their own mathematical farts for so long they've forgotten how to do experiments.

The work at CERN really revolves around one thing and one thing only right now: trying to break the Standard Model of Particle Physics. So searching for DM candidates (e.g. WIMPs) and evidence for supersymmetry amongst many other avenues of interest.

Flat earth (((big bang))) 666 you name it. It's not what they tell

NO retard
they use dark matter to explain why your mathematical physics bullshit doesnt work
EXPLAIN the PIONEER ANOMALY
youtube.com/watch?v=XVJ4yG2k2AM
more like what your doing
>stealing money

Well if you have any ideas then you're more than welcome to write a proposal and then get your work published in a journal for peer-review. Or maybe just admit that it's best that you leave this work to actual Physicists.