Eire

So just how cucked is Ireland?

Do most gaels not see an immense irony in becoming a minority in their homeland after years of struggle to 'achieve an independent Ireland for their children'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srTT7b2KMYA
youtube.com/watch?v=NDeWJCTcMC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You bastards killed most of the good men by forcing them to defend their homeland against a stronger power that killed most of them or forced them to flee abroad

Anyway on a serious note, no. Most people here ironically say things like "Irish people have always been emigrating so why should we give immigrants a hard time"

KEKED

C

UCK

DDDDD

Is that mainly the youth or do oldies not see a problem with it either.

Also I'm 1/8th mick so you can't hate

IQ by Country
Ireland 92

Yeah I never understood this. Dreadful education system? Inbreeding? Both?

just ky now, u bleeding heart mick

The youth but to be fair most under 20s are politically illiterate and I'm not too sure about how the other people think.

That's based of a shitty set of data released in the 90s by a guy who stupidly only tested 125 Irish people from 1 location while simultaneously testing thousands of Brits, Germans etc from multiple locations.
Your own country's IQ tests say we're at 99.6 or something.

>Anyway on a serious note
You need to improve your reading and comprehension skills. Even though what I said was true to a very limited degree, it was a joke.

Is it true that you're electing a fudgepacker pooinloo? And that you have a dyke leaf in your gov't?

His party elected him.

I was surprised to find out today that Ireland has its own PM and is not still a vassal state of Britannia.

Ireland is fucked. In a million ways. It hurts to think about it but at least I can feel good about the fact that I live in Northern Ireland and I am only half Irish.

We also have a president. He's a leprechaun.

Northern Ireland is not tenable in the long term.

Neither is the Republic, and wouldn't have been years ago if not for the EU.

Elaborate

That's because you're a dumb American fuck with a cheeseburger for a brain

>128168487
This sums it up

*begs for potato*

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

there wouldn't even be anyone in Ireland by this point asides from a few die hards and elderly without the EU.

Leprechauns aren't real you idiot

You really think leaving the EU is going to stop your asses getting blown to smithereens?

>t. somebody who's never had Micky D grant any of his wishes

True. I have no love for NI to be honest. I've been a republican all my life. I'm just starting to think that there are things that are more important. I'd rather be seen as a Brit who stood for morality, decency and righteousness than be part of a country that cares more about promoting degeneracy than it does about it's own culture, history and integrity.

when you read the name"Oliver Cromwell" how hard does your sphincter shutter?

You can't think in such selfish terms. It is better to be part of the minority who wants what's best for Ireland than to scuttle off because the going's tough.

IRELAND YES!
Mixed race homosexuals is progression! NOT DEGENERATION!

YAY FOR THE BROWN GAY FUTURE

Ireland's labour productivity and per-capita GDP figures for Ireland are incompatible with a 92 IQ anyway. I'd be surprised if median Irish IQ is below 100.

>he doesn't know about the National Party

youtube.com/watch?v=srTT7b2KMYA

>dyke leaf

Not a leaf, American. And she LOVES refugees (only male ones).

youtube.com/watch?v=NDeWJCTcMC8