I made this

I made this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_9SmI3c7Oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is he laying down covering fire so they can get away from the terrorists?

Feel free to edit it and make it more explicit.

>using a sniper on someone 1 meter away from you

It's an AUG, an assault rifle.
A German-Austrian weapon, at that.

I like you

Thanks. Let me know if it looks better now.

I am going to make 500 stickers with it. Will upload pictures of the stickers once placed.

This will win no sympathy.

>not knowing what an aug is
LURK /K/ MORE YOU FAGGOT

>AUG
It'll jam, gas his face and the durkas will kill him with a machete.
Good work though.

Nothing will win sympathy. There is no political solution.

That is a German you are responding to, every weapon to them is a deadly asault rifle or a sniper rifle.

If I had a group of ten men I would start terrorist actions against mosques, shitskins, refugees, gypsies, and all the others.

Then I would go to prison. Or die. I don't care. I am ready to give my life.

I am talking about a hypothetical case. I am not going to do anything, because nobody is willing to do anything. They love their own lives too much.

I would leave the blood out, I like it, but if your making stickers to pass around, it will help red pill more without it.

I will be stealing this and posting it many times over. thks

Is the guy with the weapon a muslim? Because if it is, you need to make it more explicit.

And if it's not, you won't redpill many people with this.

Read

At this point, what we need to do is to take the weapons already. If every single one of you had a weapon in his hands we would become a big problem.

Don't think about it as a conventional war, we would be inside the west, they can't bomb us, the police will become useless, the army wouldn't be able to use any modern weapons against us. If we were organized and motivated, we would win. It's actually possible. The only thing that makes it impossible is nobody is willing to do it. Rather be weak and coward.

12 men = $Pizza & beer
12 rifles = $9600
6000 rounds = $2400
Body Armor = $4800

Doing your part to save the world...priceless

Cudos to you OP

I would be willing to put the money from my pocket if I had the 12 men. I would give everything I have.

Why no blood from the child? Niglets deserve lead too

I just made 14k € the last few weeks with Ethereum. It x10 since March. Its not too late to get in because metropolis is not released and casper will follow.

How much you invested before profits started?
asking out of curiosity and poorfaggotry

I own an entire building with 10 flats. I would sell it for the cause for around 300k.

Stupid, I can actually sell it for around 800K perfectly.

At first 600€ in march. It climbed up to about 3k. Then I put 7.5k in 3 weeks ago. Now i have made 23k out of 8k = about 15k win

>has never played socom
>has never played ghost recon
why even live?

You are so fucking cool. Man look at you all red pilled and everything. You are so special, the 'normies' don't understand you, right? Don't worry, Sup Forums appreciates your talents. You've proven you have balls of steal today. It was a good day for you.

Shut up, retard.

Nice

sweet
I wish I wasnt economically illiterate so I could earn money for my vidya gaems
thank you for satisfying my curiosity

I approve

Pretty good. I'd love to see someone with that as a bumper sticker.

What would you do with the money anyways? I inherited evetthing I have and I am depressed and angry.

I could live for the rest of my life without even working, but I want to spend my money into something to make the world a bit more like I would like it to be. And I can't.

Are you feeling oppressed

Noice

Replace the woman and child with two more men.

The guac is right OP, this shit is cringe.

u mad?

Less than you for sure. Get the fuck out faggot.

>What would you do with the money anyways?
I would buy books and vidya, that is literally it
I don't need much money because what for?

Sigh...

I hope you don't really mean to shoot women and children

I do. Children will become men. Women give birth to children.

I have no such pity.

i used to hunt illegal border crossers with my friends down in Texas. no one cares, but the coyotes get fat and develop a taste for human meat

> trying to stop advancing rapefugees with a paintball gun

You should go and fight isis or something bad boy

>doesn't know what a steyr aug is

typical castrated german

But I don't care about ISIS. They can take over the entire middle east as far as I am concerned.

edgy

Counter-Terrorist Win!

You are either 15 or retarded.

Attacking these people and firebombing mosques does nothing good except relieve your frustration. You'll become the next breivik, fucking our shit up even more.

he was obviously trolling, the germans have a very stale sense of humor

Sadly true,we germans are very strict, stern and have a dark and literal humor...
but hey, we love to get lectured by Lativans with the grammatic genius of a 7 year old.

Read

You are all a bunch of pussies and that is. You will regret it the day you are 80 and you achieved nothing. You will die in a fucking bed pissing over yourselves like the useless cowards you are.

>shooting random mudslimes
>achieving something

If you really want to kill people to make an effect then target the jews who push this shit.

You didn't even read what I wrote

I didn't made this but it is cool
youtube.com/watch?v=2_9SmI3c7Oc

All you did in that post was advocate for terrorism and call everyone a pussy.

OP, try to rent the flats, it will give you a better income thanjust selling them

It is what I currently do, I get 3K every month.

But I would sell them if we had to gather money for a greather cause.

I go plenty of money, all I do with my life is browse this site, go to the gym and hang around with my girlfriend. But things are not going well between us lately. She is starting to say I am insane, just because I can realize what is going on better than her. And better than anyone..

>Implying anyone wants to live in your shithole of a country

get a redpilled gf bro, make franco proud

She is pretty redpilled. Still says I am insane. She has had too much of this rotten society.

let a few years pass and she will be insane as you
my gf was a non militant feminist until december, now she's more insane than me