How do we solve the environmental question?

The left proposes taxes which don't do anything to solve the issues and the right just pretends they don't exist.

The free market sounds like it would fix it but then all the people currently causing environmental damages get uppity because their destructive chemical/process is their bread and butter.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_methane
et.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eesti_pärismaised_puud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ban liberals from using fossil fuels and petroleum products, ban shitskins from Earth.

You don't get it, if you think taxes are just a leftist method.
Taxes should actually serve as an incentive to reduce, if not stop, economic activities and products that harm the environment.

Its like with electric cars in many countries, if you drive one, you're exempt from road/car taxes. This should serve as the reason to ditch fossil fuels, but its not happening because electric cars are still too expensive to produce.

And either way republicans count on the votes from dumb coal digging hicks and oil refinery workers. As long as they keep voting for their economic interests, nothing will change.

Real conservatives and nationalists are also naturalists. Only the cucks serve Israel and Koch brothers, have you noticed that?

>Taxes should be an incentive to reduce if not stop economic activity.
It doesn't, it just becomes another commie cash grab on the middle class. The product continues to be depended on, just one demographic is forced to pull weight.

>How do we solve environmentall question?
Environmentalist here
which question exactly?

>There are Environmentalists in Poland
Ok
>Which question exactly
Well the most basic, how can we preserve, protect and save the environment in such an apathetic global situation?

Right now the left props themselves up as "true environmentalists" but they really only preach communism. The right just doesn't really seem to care all that much to counter the "morale high horse" the left is trying to generate.

Nobody seems to have any answers and there is a lot of power put into the status quo.

Of course Poland has no environmental issues. The only industry your country has is surrendering its autonomy every twenty years.

>protect and save the environment in such an apathetic global situation?
with proper research and intervention wherein it is required or helpful
Your question is far too general, there are different solutions to air pollution and different solutions to massive Ips typographus attacks

As for (((ecologists))) i sugest beatings, but that is against the law.
Many such cases!

and you fuck dogs

What is wrong with Ecologists?

We kill all subhumans because 90% of pollution is caused by them not whites.

Letting the Free market function would allow for cheaper alternatives to come out of the woodwork, we're already seeing it where I live.
Plenty of solar power start ups that people from all sides of the aisle are getting.
As far as grassroots go, people should start just not engage in wasteful use of resources. Companies that show no regard for the environment or reduction in emissions should be blacklisted.
People should know who is actively continuing to wreck our environmental heritage.
This agreement is a hoax, and covers a lot of pretenses that while are results of escalating change in the climate, are not environmental issues.. the example coming to mind is third world migrants.
The escalation of climate change is very real. There is no global climate conspiracy from scientists, it's all very real.
>The textbook emotional manipulation, and wedging of globalism under the pretense of reducing carbon emissions is just as real, and characteristic of the left.

>Implying people are going to care about something that doesn't immediately effect them

most of them have absolutely no idea about environment
hell, more than half of them have no idea that plants like CO2

>The left proposes taxes which don't do anything to solve the issues and the right just pretends they don't exist.
And they also propose flooding our country with third worlders, who inevitably raise their standard of living far above the shithole they came from and "polluting" the environment more. If you push immigration you hate the environment.

I thought the point of ecology was to go out, take samples and try to figure out what is causing population dips among living thing.

>Most don't even know plants like Co2
Well the most common thing I've heard on the whole "Ecologists reject the notion that more Co2 is good for plants" is based on the idea that when the climate gets too hot for the plants adapted to it's most stable condition of their environment, they close their stomata to conserve water.

The stomata need to be open to take in Co2 but for the most part the plant would rather stop "breathing" than let that water leave. So basically what this means is that if Co2 is causing a green house effect then there is a threshold where plants become way less efficient at taking in Co2 which just escalates the problem.

I wasn't complementing the left, I was calling their idea retarded. Taxes aren't going to change the market for gasoline.

CO2 doesn't have any more green house effect over a certain ppm.

>I thought the point of ecology was to go out, take samples and try to figure out what is causing population dips among living thing.
that was how it started, now it is circlejerk over how many you were chained to the tree infected with mites or wood eating bugs, crying over frogs and making shitty art about how plants have feelings

Taxes are just money extorted/scammed from you.

>Crying over Frogs
Frogs are important though. I don't want my children to live in a future without frogs.

Problem is - the environmental movement is crooked and full of retards. Proposed taxes are generally just for filling their pockets not doing anything good for the environment.

Good example is promotion of ethanol (and other renewable energy sources) which just generate revenue stream for someone and are destroying ecosystems.

Problem is retards and shekel fetish, both left and right. You can not measure environment in shekels.
Bans, jailing and fining into abyss is the solution, not taxes. Taxes are scam.

60% of all corn grown in the US is turned into ethanol.

Learn REAL environmental ethics and practice them. Ingrain them in your children. Rinse and repeat. If a company is doing evil shit, buy their competitor's product or use other soft means (PR campaigns) to get them to change their behavior.

Last but not least, don't make mountains out of molehills. Nothing has done more damage to the environmental movement than the runaway hyperbole of the last 20 years.

>the environmental movement is crooked and full of retards.
this
Greenpeace and WWF is only good for gathering money, but when it comes to spending it for good cause, they suck terribly
Few years back, they gathered shitton of shekels to get 2 lynxes from Estonia
Tracker devices showed that one immediately walked all the way back to Estonia and other one died killed by car

Also - the biggest destroyer of ecosystem and habitat is overpopulation not some 2.4 liter engine from 20 years back
Have you heard about some plans to deal with overpopulation.
No I think but you have heard about giving overpopulators more room to breed into destruction.

Environmentalism got fucked by bipartisan bullshit.

Environmentalism is an apolitical concept of preservation that was actually invented by republicans (I.E Teddy Roosevelt). We need the environment to be healthy so that we are healthy, we need biodiversity so we can enhance our understanding of biology and have access to the countless unique and useful chemicals species produce.

The problem is the shittiest elements of human nature are very resistant to environmentalism because it has long term effects and requires some level of sacrifice. If there is anything humanity hates doing, it's planning beyond it's own lifespan.

At a crucial point in American history some really stupid shit backed by just terrible circumstances split the issue. This cuck Al Gore comes out of nowhere and decides to make the left "the environmentalist" party. His idea? Nothing but taxes and more taxes. At the same time neo-con retards dominated the right.

This was the period when religious fundamentalism was saturating the right for some bizarre reason. The problem with christfaggotry of this caliber is that there is that every generation is duped into believing rapture will happen in their life time (Specifically looking at you, mormons). They believe the world is just a god's test and all is there to rape and destroy because it doesn't matter.

This probably the main reason why the right, instead of answering Al Gore with a more attractive solution, chose to just shit on environmentalism.

But there is a reason why neither the left or right offer any real solutions is because as I mentioned, it requires sacrifice. There is no money in environmentalism, no direct beneficial results. It's preparedness for preparation and preventing problems before they arise.

It conflicts with both capitalism and communism and affects the freedom of industry. So it's essentially a fucked idea and we're all doomed because people are too retarded to think long term.

I think that is what he meant by destroying ecosystems.

More corn for Ethanoll doesn't take away the demand for corn used for fructose syrup, animal feed and other products so it just creates more corn farming land, probably.

>the biggest destroyer of ecosystem and habitat is
excessive farming to feed overpopulation of cattle to feed overpopulation of humans
cows are biggest producers of methane gas as well, contributing way too much to warming effect

Couldn't we just attach tubes to their asses and collect that methane?

>we're in the middle of a mass extinction worse than the one that killed the dinosaurs and we are causing it
>runaway hyperbole

Everything is fine. Just keep consuming the shiny new products goy.

This cow-methane is another retarded bs from retards. The forest that got cut down to feed those cows is the real problem.
And Earth can not cope with the influx when It's coping mechanisms are sabotaged.
Virtue signaling is not dealing with the problem at it's root.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_methane

I see no issue with that particular idea, but you have to come up with process of refining cow ass gas into pure methane

Almost all the pollution in the world is caused by non-whites.

checked
>The forest that got cut down to feed those cows is the real problem.
deforestation is a problem, yes but we can always reforest some areas we are not to use in the future
also remember that young tree in rapid growth phase consumes significantly more CO2 than ye olde sick tree

[Citation needed]

Even so, all the more reason to get these shitskins onto the environmental bandwagaon before they develop further and pollute even more

What people don't realize is both sides are jewed now. It's the ol' method, you associate the right with the ebil climate change deniers and the left with the good pro climate change people. It doesn't even matter if climate change is true anymore - denying it is a laid open trap for them to show how bad you are.

It doesn't help that the american right is obsessed with muh shekels on every issue. Normally I'd agree with them, but there's a limit and there are reasonable reasons to raise taxes.

Now here's the thing, I wouldn't advocate raising taxes more, but neither would I suggest killing off EV subsidies, for example. We're at a transition point (particularly as the Model 3 will get launched fairly soon) where decently ranged EVs will get cheap enough to be viable. In two to four years these subsidies will probably be obsolete. Yes, I don't expect (((leftists))) to give up their side of the shekels going to the government, but harping about the ebil regulations does nothing to help our side, it only plays into their hand.

Ask yourself the more important question. Are you more interested in staying strong on your views on an issue where much of the scientific community, bribed or not, seems to be against you, or are you more interested in stopping the march of cultural marxism? Are you more interested in muh shekels, or your ethnicity?

>shitskins onto the environmental bandwagaon
No, there needs to be about 2 billion less Chinese,Africans and Indians.

>[Citation needed]
>spoon feed me
Is it so hard to believe with how they all treat each other and other living creatures that they pollute and don't care about it.

Easy. We work on every problem that is directly caused by polution and enviornment destruction. That alone would probably resolve any potential temperature rise or fall

Healthy forest is whole ecosystem not some millions of planted trees. It takes time for this ecosystem to form.

Very old tree grows slower, true, but please note, that young tree is smaller than older tree, It has much less CO grabbing area in touch with atmosphere. Young timber is not so dense, too. And depleting soil can be very harmful. You can not grow trees in desert as easy as you think. Issue is more complex than some simple numbers in spreadsheet program of an Excel monkey.

I agree but it's not going to happen. Action must be based on reality not fantasy.

They live in the most polluted countries for sure, but America probably produces just as much pollution if not more. They just don't dump it in the street.

Project Coast.

>And depleting soil can be very harmful.
I agree, but we have technology to repair soil by planting different kinds of trees to enrich top parts of soil. Granted, it take many years, even more lifetimes, but it can be reversed.
Also, while old tree have bigger CO grabbing area it is not the issue when you plant shitton of young trees

When it is not going to happen we are fucked no matter how many electric cars we drive.

if there's not enviroment, there'll be no questions

The global population will peak at 10 billion by 2100 or something. As shitskins get more developed and educated their birth rates will decline like everyone else.

If the first world leads the way and creates sustainable societies, the shitskins will imitate. It's already happening.

That's called the Soylent Green reality and you don't want to live in that.

First ~25 years (depends of kind a bit too) this shitton of young trees are vastly inferior to 60-70 year forest (please note, that there is a huge chunk - close to half - of tree inside the soil too - roots) and this strategy is useless when old forest is still cut down at rate you plant new. No surplus CO2 grab (and we need surplus).

because there would be no one to ask questions namefaggot from land of cacti

> retards
> educated
kek

Good luck with this.

>Le pol meme
>true understanding of demographic change

Pick 1

Well, it is correct that a younger tree accumulates co2 fastre then an old one. So it does make sense to use those trees at their productive height and plant new ones again. The trick is to keep the wood in a kascade useage(don't know if that word even translates) where we keep the recource for way longer then just burning it which would release the gas again.

> first world
> sustainable societies
What we see now is completely unsustainable approach of forced 3rd world immigration into our societies. This is far from sustainable.
It is overpopulation on steroids.

>and this strategy is useless when old forest is still cut down at rate you plant new
again I agree, so either you get faster with reforestation or slow down cutting
Either way you can have both timber and CO2 reduction, I can also brag about how my country actually have surplus CO2 grab as noted in Kioto protocol

>So it does make sense to use those trees at their productive height and plant new ones again.
except prodictive height when talking about timber mass does not equal productive age when considerin CO2 grabbing
>kascade usage
I have no idea what words it should be used but I get what you mean
t. Forestry student and future forester

Productive height of a tree (and healthy forest) in Estonian is at ~60 years of age, 10 years here-there depending on kind of the tree.

* in Estonian forest

I agree. It's also a problem here. We import 200,000 immigrants a year.

Addressing this would help more than any single thing, but even if it doesn't happen we can still do heaps of things ourselves

>~60 years of age
Pinus silvestris or Picea abies?
pic not totally unrelated

Educating negroes ... it has been tried.

it's fucking easy man
just kill people
that's it
nuclear war when
if there's no one left to pollute OR suffer the consequences of pollution then there's no problem anymore!

true that
nigger cuts Dalbergia nigra for bowl of rice
it gets smuggled to China and cut
when it is made into furniture, 1 log of timber is worth about 5000$
nigger could make that himself, except niggers cannot into carpentry or not being retards

Nuclear energy

Research fusion and nuclear thorium

Suddenly realize that the key to practically infinite green power was literally right there the whole time and was being supported by republicans as well, meaning the only reason democrats don't like nuclear is so they can avoid coming to a compromise on green power so they can keep alarmism up and thus continue to redistribute western wealth to the third world through globalist deals like the Paris Accord and instill obnoxious carbon taxes on their citizens so governments can attain even more control while only the biggest of businesses manage to slip past regulations which kill small businesses ensuring monopolies are even more easily instilled.

The past few days have taught me a lot about the left, more than I realized I could know.

You serious? Electric cars harm the environment more than fossil fuel ones. You know what goes into making an electric car? And how fast the battery dies on those?

If anything, you should start researching solutions into making car batteries less toxic

>t. Forestry student and future forester
Ayy me too. We have entire lectures about that kind of stuff. Still have a shitton of busines adminestration, but always have the sustainable talk somewhere.
Anyway back to the cascade use. It basically just means to reuse the wood as long as possible so co2 does not get free as fast as in firewood

You have no idea what an ecologist or an environmentalist is.

Pinus sylvestris ~60, (depends on the soil, btw), Picea abies ~70 and again, depends on the soil. The steep fall of growth for both is at ~100 years of age.

ayy I use stuff your predecessors planted on lands previously known as eastern Prussia
right now we don't have much about business administation, but shitton growing, sustaining, phytopathology, enthomology, game management and other stuff
>does not get free as fast as in firewood
using proper timber as firewood is waste either way, mankind should use only some shitty branches, twigs, or trees that are unusable for industry.
Perhaps some chemical treatment before burning could affect CO2 emmision positively

then tell me you supreme fagmaster
any leaf trees?
I bet Betula pendula because it is basically weed, growing anywhere

I have owned a hybrid car for almost 13 years now. I have replaced the primary startup battery (more akin to a normal car battery) once and replaced 6 cells out of the 28 in the engine battery using refurbished battery cells, which cost me about $500 total, the primary ignition battery being the majority of that cost. End the meme.

In my opinion there should be no firewood outside of camping and sometimes romantically. To heat your home with wood is, at least in the industrial nations, not only often times uneconomical, but also not really beneficial for the wood use. Rather then burning it it would still be better to at least cut it down to chips or wool. At this level any spruce can stil be of use for the industry

national socialism/integralism would solve it

That is good work. It does less matter that a car uses fossil fules or not, what is of far greater impact is the production of the car itself, so it is great that you use your car for such a long time, where others would have bought a new one already.

Betula pendula, Alnus incana, Alnus glutinosa, ...

et.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eesti_pärismaised_puud

Using firewood is part of our culture.
Stay within your borders and do not overpopulate.

>Betula pendula, Alnus incana, Alnus glutinosa
eh, basically same stuff
>In my opinion there should be no firewood outside of camping and sometimes romantically.
your inner kraut is showing
you try to restrict stuff that is unrestrictable, people are used to using wood as firewood because they used it since always, longer than humanity know doggos

In the loosest sense, an environmentalist is anyone who acts (or may believe to be acting in) the interest of an environment. An ecologist is anyone who studies the relations between organisms and environments.
Someone pretending to have knowledge which they obviously have not yet acquired and who immediately resorts to juvenile insults may often be categorized as a degenerate.

Sure.
Our climate differences are not so big, especially on our islands. Winters being warmer now gives leaved forests some edge here already on mainland too.

I'm not trying to restrict. I am mearly acknowledging what would be better to do and what not.
Also in germany the only people that still use fire wood live in small villages or towns.
It also doesn't hurt that city people who want to have some for their fireplace usually pay way overpirzed

>an environmentalist is anyone who acts (or may believe to be acting in) the interest of an environment.
>(or may believe to be acting in)
AND HEREIN LIES THE PROBLEM

>I am mearly acknowledging what would be better to do and what not.
Seriously, you are not the one who knows about everything everywhere. Just stay within your borders and do not ruin Europe,

>Just stay within your borders and do not ruin Europe
stop that, he won't do that again
if shit continue as it is going right now he will only ruin themselves
>city people
many of those are dumb fucks anyway

Sorry but the Reich must grow.

He can't resist the urge.

then you will die, again
if you attack Poland I will come and burn your house AND your forest
I can see that

Leave forest out of this.

>destructive chemical process
When discussing business practices it's probably best you stick to topics you're familiar with, like usury.

Meh, we don't have any old forests anyway. The world wars managed to cut down every qubic meter of germany at least trice and then replant it again and again.
We're working on making it better again though

Not this time
if germany attacks Poland again I will help killing everything and while walking I will salt the earth so nothing will ever grew there, any new germans left alive will feel like in home because of all the desert
or niggers

The government needs to completely privatize all roads and streets, and don't subsidize anything traffic related. This would cause traffic to decrease heaps, and more enviromentally friendly and we efficient forms of transportation like shinkansen would be built by private companies instead, and the roads would eventually all shut down and be overgrown with fields and eventually forests again
t. greenie

>any new germans left alive will feel like in home because of all the desert
You cheeky bastard.
Anyway I will go now, bed calls. Take care of your trees.

good night Hans
Why trump tree have no foliage and why nigger girl is watering hers?
there is no water around?
Trump would fix that

NUCLEAR POWER. WE UNLOCKED THE FIRES OF CREATION AND YET COWARDS REFUSE TO WIELD IT.

>YET COWARDS REFUSE TO WIELD IT.
because it kabooms and kills gorillions and fucks up later generations
and in Poland nuclear plant idea fell because neighbours of place where one was planned to built were jelly and started protesting

>nuclear power meme
The waste is harmful and is a huge hassle to maintain and store
Geothermal and solar are best forms of energy

It means Mexicans should stay in Mexico and grow their own great tree. While he does his best to fix the fucked up tree that he inherited.

>Taxes should actually serve as an incentive to reduce, if not stop, economic activities and products that harm the environment
>should actually serve
>should

But they don't in practice.

>Its like with electric cars in many countries, if you drive one, you're exempt from road/car taxes. This should serve as the reason to ditch fossil fuels, but its not happening because electric cars are still too expensive to produce.
>And either way republicans count on the votes from dumb coal digging hicks and oil refinery workers.

Muh rural and suburban retards. Nonargument.

t. literal retard

Global toxic waste could be shoved underground in a 100 square mile area for the next 1000 years and nothing outside of it would have any ill effects.

Certainly a fine price to pay for how bad global warming supposedly will be rite?

Basically this is 100% correct

>fix the fucked up tree
that is not easy thing to do

>next 1000 years
and what happens after that?