Is this the final redpill Sup Forums?

Is this the final redpill Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/isis-is-a-us-israeli-creation-top-ten-indications/5518627
globalresearch.ca/the-uss-liberty-a-failed-israeli-false-flag-attack-against-the-united-states/5431151
mintpressnews.com/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-orders-kill-294-americans/198757/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, this is Jewish misdirection.

Also, the Jews have been caught doing evil shit and blaming Arabs multiple times:
King David Hotel Bombing
The Lavon Affair
The USS Liberty attack
The London train bombings
9/11

Hello Ahmed I hope Brits are takng good care of you.

T. Poo in loo

That's ad hominem. I think he has a point

globalresearch.ca/isis-is-a-us-israeli-creation-top-ten-indications/5518627

50 year Anniversary of israeli attack on uss liberty is JUNE 8.

I hope Sup Forums is saturated with USS LIBERTY threads...

globalresearch.ca/the-uss-liberty-a-failed-israeli-false-flag-attack-against-the-united-states/5431151

mintpressnews.com/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-orders-kill-294-americans/198757/

Yes and no. The Jews and Islamic Elite ie Saudis and Gulf Arabs are working together, but Sup Forums only acknowledges the jewish side, calls you a shill for saying otherwise, and even defends muslims.

Doing God's work

>"But the Saudi royal family are jews!"
And? I said SAUDI Arabia. You think the entire Saudi government funding the building of mosques and madrasas is only doing what muslims have always done soley for jewish interests? And what about the ethnically Arabian royalty of the gulf states that pump money into leftist media?

This, the Islamic elite deserve the rope, as much as jews deserve the gas.

Fuck you. We ackowledged the Saudi Wahabist/Salafist side FIRST.
Hence PEGIDA etc...

Its not the Jews, its a small number of Jews.

t. Mohammed

they need to be forcefed bacon

day of the skillet when

it's a partial redpill, but the other half is a slow-dissolve blue-pill that fucks you up down the road

Jews are in bed with the saudis. Its both

look at that fucking nose. the nose ALWAYS nose.

there's rumors in the Arab world that the house of Saud is crypto-jew. and it makes a lot of sense.

Is that actually bad? Bacon is good tasting.
Maybe force them to drink old wine until hey die from alcohol poisoning, stopping from time to time to see how drunk they get.

>We
If you did, then you're not who I'm talking about anyway and shouldn't get butthurt over it.

but the Jews are small in number, thereupon it's the Jews.
think before you write rapebabyfagafg

I know a couple syrians. Hooknosed and hairry.

What's more relevant than that mess is that via OPEC the Saudis basically are holding the global economy hostage, since they know that basically every country on Earth is dependent on the USD not crashing to meet its actual value

None of those things were Jewish apart from Liberty. Stop defend the Arabs fucking your wife, you should be shot fucking scum

Saudi Arabia and Israel are on the same team.

ironically, anti-Jew propaganda is common in the Muslim world and frequently used to rally the plebs and cover up for the failings of Muslim governments

they're on the "same team" in the same sense that the Soviets were on the "same team" as the Allies in WW2

POO

I have not heard about this until i saw it here, which kinde proves the point of this picture

There is no "Final" Redpill. Each Redpill works with the last until you take the Black pill.

thinking that israel does not work together with the saudis.