Britain's credibility destroyed by Brexit

>Britain's credibility destroyed by Brexit
>America's credibility destroyed by Trump
>France and Germany are now showing themselves to be the actual leaders of the free world

D-Did we make a mistake, pol/?.

Germany finally achieved the end goal of ruling the entire world together with our french brothers.

Feels good, man.

>leaders of free world
>can't even own a gun
Hahahahaa

Citizens are never the leader in any country you dumb American.

Not going through with the Morgenthau Plan.

Who are they leading? Each other? A couple of irrelevant Euro countries? Do they have the balls to stand up to Russia or China, or will they come running right back to us? Either way, idc. I want an anglosphere broship. Continentals and their shitskin pals can eat a dick.

>Germany enslaves the French in an effort against the US/UK/Russia
>"we swear it'll work this time"

Countries who had been vassals for decades can't be leaders.
I'm not your brother krautz, will never be, germany did too many BS to our continent and you still continue, go die with merkel and macron.

Mass globalist execution soon.

Fun LARP thread. No one in their right mind believes this.

A few MOABS can fix that

That was just bait, dumbfuck.

I hate frenchies to death and always will. I'm more than happy you're all fucking dying off even sooner than we are.

So, you are saying :
France and Germany vs USA and Britain?
HAHAHAHA

Seriously. I like these guys.
I don't give a fuck about guns, or how cucked countries are...
These people are the good guys, they're helping people from war-torn countries, and are trying to fight climate change and make the world a better place.

They are rolemodels.

I couldn't type that jokingly.

Leaders of the circle jerk.

>the actual leaders of the free world
Oh, didn't knew we've got freedom in goymoney.

>Europe thinks it matters

Trump could literally walk around in diapers blowing raspberries and drinking milk from a bottle and he would still wield more authority than all of the E.U. combined. Your entire fucking continents GDP is 2/3rds of the U.S.'s.

Don't delude yourselves, remember exactly what you are in the eyes of the real players.
Only by understanding yourselves will you be able to make progress. You and your Europoor brothers are the equivalent of city-states in a civ game. We throw money; you dance to our tune. We stop, you cry, then you try sucking up to someone else.

That's it.

>tfw Germany and France drown in their own blood, the Anglo-sphere will remain

Feels good man.

France and Germany are both dying nations with no future.

Only retards ever looked at america and thought they were good/decent.

USA is a shitshow, it has been for a long time, Trump is not the real problem, the real problem is that it was the best choice to elect trump.

>the freedom to watch your fellow citizens get intentionally run over by large trucks on a weekly basis
>the freedom to not be allowed to say anything about it

OP likes stiff nigger penis inserted directly unto his rectum.

I mean, I'm down for kicking Germany's ass three times in a row.

They will have a future... just not the kind of future they wish.

>france and germany are finally taking their futures into their own hands
>this is a bad thing
Memes aside, it's great that the US is no longer going to be wasting money on them, if they want to put big boy pants on and try and act like leaders of the free world, good for them

Well the U.S and Britain are cutting connections with them, a good deal of Eastern Europe hates them, Western Europe is getting fucked fucked by their policies and the fucktard muzzies they let in are fucking their kids and women, and they'll still be tools for retards from the middle-east.

Following their lead is totally a good idea and won't turn the western world to greater Bumblefickistan. /s

No. The world is just splitting into various regions - i.e. globalism is being defeated. The dominoes are falling. When we do things our way, they do things their way. We're only a half a year in, folks. We will dismantle globalism.