We cant let Bannon drive out /ourguy/ Kushner

We cant let Bannon drive out /ourguy/ Kushner.

FIRE BANNON NOW!!!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4566684/Morning-Joe-says-Steve-Bannon-LEAKING-Kushner-stories.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/eric-trump-says-syria-strike-was-swayed-heartbroken-ivanka-n745021
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/08/report-trump-ordered-syria-strike-after-convinced-daughter-ivanka/
jpost.com/Middle-East/Eric-Trump-Ivanka-influenced-father-to-launch-Syria-strikes-486728
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> /ourguy/
>Kushner.

>this gorgon
>our guy
You need to take a shower Shlomo, ASAP

The russian spy ?

What ?

Why ?

Are you high ?

Shareblue , wtf .... do they not drug test ?

>nazi larper shills immediately show up to damage control

None of you faggots could ever explain why Kushner is bad, because he's not and you know it. Trumps power and influence largely comes from Kushner and you're trying to hurt him.

Why do we have to remove either? Both bring good things to the administration

I wouldn't care if Bannon wasn't trying to destroy Kushner. He's a huge distraction and is bringing a lot of collateral damage to trump.

If bannon really cared about this country he would step aside, he only cares about himself and making Kushner look bad.

he and ivanka are the closest thing to a leftist influence in the white house
that's why

remove the cancer

Prove it shill.

google any public address by ivanka and just watch

she's gonna talk daddy into more dumb shit like the syrian base bombing
and Jared is there to make sure what she tells him during family time is reinforced during office time

both are trouble

>google any public address by ivanka and just watch
not an argument, you're going to need specific examples shill

So first Bannon was the real President, then he wasn't, then he was getting fired, now he's the actual President again??

Can you fucking homos make up your goddamn mind already

He's not the actual president but hes trying to drive out Kushner, and thats fucked up. He should do his job and stay out of the petty powergames.

Bannon is a cancer.

nbcnews.com/news/world/eric-trump-says-syria-strike-was-swayed-heartbroken-ivanka-n745021

just the first one that popped up on google

did you get tired of playing with your dildos and decide to come shit up Sup Forums?

>nbc news
Why not just link CNN while you're at it?

Go to sleep Jared.

Fuck Kushner. Bannon is based.

Trumps power and influence comes from being the president of the united states.

>t. anti-kushner shill
I bet you can't explain why you don't like him without falling back on "da joos"

Yeah, ok shareblue

how about bannons own breitbart running the same story?

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/08/report-trump-ordered-syria-strike-after-convinced-daughter-ivanka/

This is totally a legit story and source and not at all a shareblue smear campaign. yawn. Take our word Bannon just a weirdo dude. :>)

>trusting bannon
Seriously faggot?

nice bait 2/10 i replied
fuck this kike and trumps kike daughter, theyre liberal parasites that must be removed from this administration in order for it to make progress.

also saged

Kushner has been loyal since before the campaign even started. Bannon was a bandwagon opportunist, he's obvious a fucking problem and should be kicked out.

>He's a huge distraction and is bringing a lot of collateral damage to trump.
>If bannon really cared about this country he would step aside, he only cares about himself

There's some truth in this. Bannon is pretty much trying to use Trump and bring so far to the right when Trump is a centrist.

I don't think Bannon needs to leave, but the rushed travel ban and constant leaks are Bannon's doing and bringing negative pr to the White House

hahahahahahah

they all reported it

pick a source you like and I"ll link their rehash of the basic points

perhaps hearing it from your local paper will help

jpost.com/Middle-East/Eric-Trump-Ivanka-influenced-father-to-launch-Syria-strikes-486728

>Jared is there to make sure what she tells him during family time is reinforced during office time

He ran Trump's digital campaign and is probably the reason Trump knew where to campaign for electoral votes and had a strong online base

this

exactly, we should get a hashtag campaign to get bannon removed before he does real damage to trump

he is only loyal to one nation, and its not ours

if you can see that bannon pulls right why is it so hard to see that kushner is trying to pull left?

maybe bannon isn't great but that doesn't make kushner a good influence

We can't let Shareblue drive out /ourguy/ Bannon.

FIRE SHAREBLUE NOW!!!!

>trump fulfills anti-globalist campaign promise
>shilling against Bannon starts all of a sudden again

Really makes me think

Finish your shilling workshop before posting or you'll be fired before your first paycheck.
Are they sending babies these days.

I've been saying Bannon was the one to leak the Kushner stuff. Good. Fuck Kushner. Bannon is one of the few true /ourguys/ in the administration.

#FireBannon

GET IT TRENDING!!!!!!!!!

MAGA

Am I late for the ShareBlue circlejerk? Who's sucking off who?

shariablue is trying to take down Kushner again, not working though.

We're UNITED!!

when will they get it? obvious shareblue is obvious. even to the trump hating anons

This is how you spot the redditors.

The_Donald likes Kushner.

Sup Forums likes Bannon.

It's the easiest way to tell who's really who.

A lot of nazi larper shills take the shariablue bait and try to smear kushner and his family. Too many stupid people here.

hahahahahahhahaah sure you kikelover

This
KUSHNER FAGS GO BACK TO YOUR REDDlT SHITHOLE

Kushner

>That expression

I know a sociopath when I see one

Kushner is a self obsessed beast that will tread on every American so he can get himself more money/power/influence. I hope Trump drops him altogether.

Pretty much this. t_d will claim that there is no internal conflict between the nationalists and globalists. Sup Forums believes that there is an internal conflict and that Bannon needs to win or else Trump will just be another Kike puppet.

meh. anons be anons. but these blue faggots are dumbest. 5 bucks most of them sjw blue haired feminists or limp wristed soy latte drinking beta cucks

Kushner is a kike with investments in Israeli settlements. Definitely not anyones guy but himself.

shariablue being payed overtime this friday? Aren't you faggots going to go enjoy your weekend?

>OP realizing his thread is shit and nobody believes him
(You)

>Largely comes from Kushner

No, Trump would be perfectly fine without Kushner, Kushner did not build trumps legacy, or win the presidency, he married his daughter.

THIS, these aren't the eyes of someone who is mentally well

Nigger, I know you're a troll, but this is a serious issue. Bannon needs to stay on top. It appears that he is once again. That's a good thing, unless you like kikes controlling our government.

Lol Trumps digital campaign? Fuckoff, Trumps digital campaign was a bunch of memes and trolling leftists, done by citizens and even people in dif countries. What did he run his facebook and post on leddit?

I didn't vote for Bannon, I voted for Trump. Kushner has been loyal to Trump far longer than Bannon you dolt.

this
we were trumps digital campaign

Fuck kushner..he legit looks like a reptilian. Bannon is just a man who wants to help another man literally save us in the free world from ruin. If you got a problem with that you can eat my butt.

He was involved in the campaign longer than Bannon

watch your mouth cracker. just because you get paid to do this shit don't mean you get to unironically say "nigger". Nice to see shareblue showing its racist colors though.

>Sup Forums is a bunch of memes and trolling leftists

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner
>From the outset of the presidential campaign of his father-in-law Donald Trump, Kushner was the architect of Trump's digital, online and social media campaigns, enlisting talent from Silicon Valley to run a 100-person social-media team dubbed "Project Alamo".Kushner has also helped as a speechwriter and was tasked with working to establish a plan for Trump's White House transition team. He was for a time seen as Trump's de facto campaign manager, succeeding Corey Lewandowski, who was fired in part on Kushner's recommendation in June 2016. He had been intimately involved with campaign strategy, coordinating Trump's visit in late August to Mexico and he is believed to be responsible for the choice of Mike Pence as Trump's running mate. Kushner's "sprawling digital fundraising database and social media campaign" has been described as "the locus of his father-in-law's presidential bid".

>According to former Google CEO Eric Schmidt (who worked on technology for Hillary Clinton's campaign), Kushner's role in 2016 election was its biggest surprise. Schmidt told Forbes, "Best I can tell, he actually ran the campaign and did it with essentially no resources." Federal Election Commission filings indicate the Trump campaign spent $343 million, about 59 percent as much as the Clinton campaign.

It's pretty substantial stuff

>/ourguy/
>(((Kushner)))

No.

FUCK OF JIDF

>anti-kushner shills BTFO

sage and report
bannon is a goddamn level 70 ubermage - he's playing the long long long game

Bannon is the source of everything good about Trump, dipshit. Kushner is the source of everything bad about Trump. Kushner is the swamp. His whole family is fucked in the head.
>liberals are da real raycis

Bannon and Kellyanne are our only hopes.

I've heard rumors Corey Lendowski is going to join

>/ourguy/ Kushner.
ourguy? what fuck are you smoking?

>None of you faggots could ever explain why a globalist jewish billionaire is bad

Don't forget Stephen "Literally Goebbels" Miller. He's a redpilled, self-hating Jew.

>/ourguy/
he is not our fucking guy he is a kike

>Kellyanne

She's a certified idiot and nothing but bad publicity for Trump

Something you need to understand about the difference between the_donald and Sup Forums is that Sup Forums is commited to the cause. The_Donald, however, is committed to donald trump. This is by design, it's in the name for christs sake.

You need to understand that Sup Forums decided to play 4D chess and change society because they are a bunch of clocked-out, 20 something outcasts with nothing to lose and everything to gain. The entire end game is to destroy the current world zeitgeist and power structure as we know it. It isn't about globalism vs nationalism per se. One of the first effective steps towards this goal is to infect the system you intend to destroy with chaos. To render it asunder with a living meme. This is why Trump was loved by pol. He was the piece that fit the hole. But a candidate that introduced chaos into a system that the average normie depends upon for stability in their daily lives is not one that is very palatable to them. This is why The_Donald was born in the first place. The donald is one giant propaganda piece. Donald Trump will bring back the rust belts jobs or bring back """""""conservative values"""""""", nor is likely to build that wall. It's not the point. We just needed the 42 year old unemployed blue collar worker and his wife in Michigan to believe that he would. We just needed the reactionary normie guy to believe that he would make america great again. Trump is nothing more than a knight placed to put black in check. But to do this we needed a front. An image to sell the the average normie the very thing that would kill their conception of america. it's not a bad thing. the world is tainted, that image is long since corrupt. We have to start again. But we can't do that when your average still gives a little bit of a fuck.

The real issue is they're is outliving its usefulness. It sold an image of Trump that didnt exist. The issue is that reddit is starting to get in the way because they still believe their own propaganda/

I'm with you OP.

It's obvious that Bannon is an evil Zionist kike hellbent on furthering israhell's interests. He needs to go, esp. after he failed to disclose all his business interests!

I agree. Bannon is the man for that. He is our molotov cocktail. The whole reason I voted for Trump was to bring down the establishment. Bannon realizes that this is one of the main reasons people like us voted for him. Chaos is the solution. Kushner is a representation of the old order and the establishment. Bannon represents chaos and a new beginning.

Bannon is trash, the only thing he's burning down is the trump administration.

He needs to go.

Thats some fucking quality bait m8

I think you have that backwards, OP had it right. It's obvious that Bannon doesnt have our best interests at heart, being a part of the jewish Zionist tribe and all.

Gas yourself reddit kike

That's the point, faggot. The only way Trump can survive is if he becomes the establishment. I don't want that. I want Bannon to make the state self destruct. It was a damn miracle that Trump got elected in the first place. Sacrificing Trump in order to destroy the establishment is a noble deed.

Fuck off newfag. Let me guess, you started lurking 2016?

This guys got it.

Bannon is a kike and has got to go. Obviously his affiliations with israhell is a conflict of interest.

Found shariablue, I'm sure you'd love to see Trump burn.

Sorry but we are loyal to him and not some blind ideology like you. He is our leader, not bannon.

And that's your problem. You place importance on figureheads and not ideology. You'll never get anywhere by doing that.

>muh ideology
this is Sup Forums you faggot, Trump first and always

Yeah Bannon needs to go. It should be obvious to everyone at this point that collective jewish interests are at odds with our own nations and all kikes should be expelled from participation in American politics.

Come on bro. You can do better than that.

>bro
lurk more

Yeah if fucking retards like you keep responding to him

>da joos
go back to stormfront

>he thinks Sup Forums is plebbit
Faggot
Have a merry kys and a happy good riddance

>Trump first and always
Yeah, but you keep shilling about (((Kushner))).

What the fuck do you think the point of Donald Trump was you giant faggot? It was to get him into the oval office and make a mess.The White House is the most powerful position in the system. But it still is a part of the system. The only way we can accomplish what we intend to do is if we work outside of the system. But to do that we have to break the confines of the system and accumulate power. Trumps entire purpose was the former. It was to cannibalize the system from the inside out.

Everyone here can tell you are from The_Donald because you are still swallowing the propaganda with a shit eating grin. Trump was never going bring manufacturing back dipshits, if you had any socioeconomic intelligence you'd realize it isn't feasible in the world we live in. Trump is there to stir the pot and fuck everything up for the CIA, the bankers and corps, and the politicians they buy.

Our 4D chess is continuing on. You're just a pawn we sacrificed. Crawl back to your subreddit and die, you've outlived your usefulness.

It's kinda fun tbqh.

Because Kushner is loyal to Trump