Why is Sup Forums full of shills?

Every day on Sup Forums I see comments that seem to follow a trend of "god forbid we post something intelligent about loving and caring for our own race, let's be autists and screech klan copypasta instead LYNCH NIGGERS GAS KIKES RACE WAR REEEEEEE".

Ever since I skimmed a leak about the CIA's social manipulation programs (during that one particularly large leak a while ago, vault whatever), I am convinced that these are shills/shabbos goyimites trying to gaslight Sup Forums at large and reduce our base of legitimacy, forcing us to move our arguments to their platforms where they can just silence us.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2017/01/voltaire-didnt-say-it/
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah you got it down

it's also reddit, /leftypol/ and the rest of Sup Forums that are shitting up the place, since they despise Sup Forums so much

Because Sup Forums attrcts many visitors and this is a politics board. Why wouldn't shills come? This would be an untapped market otherwise

its the paris shit. fags from other board decided to enlight us with their shitty opinions. They'll be gone soon enough

They're terrified of us because we are their biggest enemy and the biggest threat to them. Every single one of us is a trained counter-intelligence operative at this point. We immediately spot their bullshit instinctively now.

It is true, leaf, that shills are here each and everyday.
However, what they lack is persistence and determination.
If they're paid shills they're only doing it for the money.
If they're doing it for free on purely idealogical convictions then they're too weak-willed to stick around.
In any case, they're pissing into an ocean of piss.

Because its the most way to keep the weaponized autism unfocused and scattered… keep people at each other throats, ineffectual. Plus theres assholes who false flag and shill post just to demonstrate to others how this board shouldn't be taken seriously because muh racism.

why not use a real quote from voltaire? he's got some pretty good ones regarding (((them))).

Thought it was.

Got any quotes in particular?

>not posting the right one

"All of the other people have committed crimes, the Jews are the only ones who have boasted about committing them. They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race."

>Thought it was.
nationalvanguard.org/2017/01/voltaire-didnt-say-it/

Is the answer Nazis?
You cannot criticize how Nazis,
were together with Jews, and
always were.

Also, no one has to silence your agenda, for your agenda is retarded.
Most racist whites, talking about Jews,
want to BE the Jews.
Fucking jealousy.
You assholes want an all white nation, and be considered superior, while telling JEws, not to do the same thing.
All the while, in secret, you, and the racist Jews, are the dumbfucks, for all your leaders, are the fucking same.
The Jews, turned you into them.
You justify their existence, and the
Existence of Israel.
Same shit.
Different racists.

what do you think pizzagate was all about? COINTELPRO or whatever the modern day version of it is has invaded to nip the problem at the bud.

robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf

theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

Dude nice adjectives that
really makes all of our arguments
completely invalid

also can you
not split your sentences
into different lines
midway through?

it might help
you seem more like
you have a proper handle
of the english language
and make
your sentences more
coherent and undestandable

I prefer it
that way
makes
people pay
more attention.
You read it
triggered you
step
complete.

I am really high, and didn't take my meds,
If that helps.

it's mildly annoying, that's for sure

Agreed.

I think it's also true that anyone who is intelligent moved on to /his/ and /lit/, this place is pretty much just cancer now

the summerfags are comming. it will only get worse

>Thoughts?
Shut the hell up you dumbfuck nigger cunt.

Because Sup Forums is the brain of the internet.