youtube.com/watch?v=a50fz4pZbag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

suicide

stop breeding

Stay with your kids.
Vote conservative.

mass-castration.

Greater men than you have tried and failed

Premote civility in your same race friend groups and in Africa's case do the same but add infrastructure.

At the same time redpill them on miscegenation so race mixing is/remains unpopular.
Use an excuse like "your children will stay pure homosapian if you don't race mix".

By doing this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GUFQHUiAP30

just be the change you want to see.

Try to orient groups like hoteps to become allies with European and american white nationalists/ identitarians.

mix with white women
after 6 generation of mixing with whites your race will be improved

Become white

bix nood

I've never understood this one.

Wait 50 years, and give y'alls babies white (or Jewish or Asian) brain genes, and white cooperation genes.

works for japan

Is dating white women the best way to enlighten y kinsmen?

You can't. It's in their genes. It would take a few generations at least to move the ball forward. Education and good diet may help though.

Leave the cities, return to farming. Your race is the least well suited to city living with it clock, schedule, laws, maintenance etc. Whitey should probably leave the city as well, only Jews and chinks are really adapted to metropolitan living.

Love your wife
Teach your kids respect and hard work and not to believe that anyone owes them anything
Always be there for them

Shut the fuck up, Apu.

fpbp

That didn't work for your race though. As you can see, your people are shit, literally and metaphorically.

Do the best with what you have.

>fix the culture
>create a strong family unit!!
>get your own country

Mandatory gelding

Literally just fucking stop committing crimes, holy shit. Just stop, stop following nigger rapper lyrics and trying to live them in real life. Fucking stop all that shit and read a book and educate yourselves. That is all you've ever had to do, motherfucker.

we need to mix more

6 more generation should do the trick

What makes you think that you have the power to do so, and why would you even want to take on such a heavy burden? You only got one life, than you cease to exist, might as well spend your time focusing on yourself and the people you actually have relationships with instead of worrying about a huge group of people who just so happen to share the same skin color as you.

Still probably won't be enough. Look at Africa, but give it a try.

Eugenics.

Marry a nice black girl and raise healthy conservative black children

youtube.com/watch?v=jZ3jx13_-BE

you dont

Don't go ape every time someone says nigger. Words are offensive only if you make them offensive. Just laugh and or shrug it off.

If you don't want kids, use condoms. If you want kids, get married to a loyal woman who has family values then have kids.

Don't beat your kids.

Get of welfare and instill individualism into kids, family and friend.

Don't waste your money on dumb shit like chains or expensive clothes.

Get a job and be on time and work overtime if you can't.

Send your kids to school, help them with homework and collect money for their higher education, but don't send them to liberal arts degrees. I can't stress this enough. Send them to STEM degrees.

Don't buy your kids expensive electronics when they are in kindergarten.

Read books, don't listen to rap.

You don't.
Find a smart woman.
Have kids.
Raise them well.
There is literally nothing else you can do.
Aim high.

*race

species

Step 1: stop blaming other races for your failures.
Step 2: wait 30.000 years for evolution to take effect.

Take pride in yourself, and strive to become better. Influence blacks around you to be nationalistic, and to wanting your own states to call your home. Try to be the change you wish your race was. Find beauty in yourself and in your race. I cannot tell you what to find beautiful or inspiring within you, that is for you to uncover about your own people. Learn to love who you are, be better. Don't fall for Jew gangster culture, and learn to love your women.

lol harsh

Did he died?

Bleach

good post second greatest ally

FPBP

Be personally a responsible productive member of society. Stay with your kids. Scorn those who are screw ups and mooches but most importantly use the fact that you are a poc to silence/berate/rebuke white sjws who enable and excuse those others of same skin color who are like evergreen kids

Do whatever Michael Jackson did, except for the kiddy diddlig, unless that's what turned him white in which case fuck some kids

Well you can't do anything without self-determination. So it's either an independent black state within the South, or it's off to Liberia with you all. Some argue for the latter; I prefer the former; many would think both retarded and just keep you in Apartheid within the USA (which would make life better for everyone, if we only had the balls to carry it out).

It's tough.

>sand nigger
>tells nigger how to live
lolwut?

Cover yourself in whiteout and rake in the privilege.

Take over Haiti and then kill the Haitians. Move all black Americans there.

problem one

there is nothing to fix

if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree it will think it it stupid

you were not meant to take IQ tests.

you are meant to jump high and be aggressive and shit.

>FInd a coalburner
> Marry her
> Have her make children with a White guy
> Raise your wife's children

none of that niggers descendants would really be white

Be a good person with a family and strong moral values, its the only way

Suicide works, hopefully you reincarnate as a white, and not one of the 4 billion asians.

remember to kill them quickly, or they'll escape to my country

It can't be emphasized enough: YOU are the most powerful voice against the degeneracy white sjws enable and spread. Use the fact that you are untouchable by them to help eradicate the sjw menace and the positive reverberations will be felt by everyone

if by hole you mean a white women's pussy

then yes my cuckold friend

sandniggers invented civilization I think they know a bit when they aren't braindead islamists

A Saudi preaching morals, my sides.

Saudis are even more savage than niggers.

Genetic engineering, when that comes around.

Raise your kids so they don't have a chip on their shoulder/inferiority complex about race.

Don't send your kids to public school. Keep them away from white liberals who will coddle them.

Be married to one (smart) woman, stay married to her, have lots of kids with her. Be around other black people who act similarly- that creates a culture where this is a norm.

You are a black person, a human being. Smart humans don't let their kids fuck or associate with niggers. Be strict about it.

I would say race-mix, but what you get in the end isn't really black, is it?

Become a strong male role model. Listen to Sheriff Clarke and other based blacks who don't play victim and blame da whiiyte man for everything.

Your race has no rock in the stream. In a nut shell.

As if your shit-stained micropenis had any access to pussy Poo

Fuck white women

ikr
fucken sandy pieces of shit
glass 'em all, sez I

Advocate for the cause of returning to Africa
Blacks are always talking about how they are being kept down, so they should return to their homelands and live by themselves

The real question is....

How do we fix India?

eugenics, only allow negros of a certain iq and behavior to have offspring, and have lots of them
repeat this for 500 or more years since man can accelerate its own genetics faster than nature, and you will have a population of blacks with a bell curve similar to whites, repeat again for another thousand years and your people will be even more intelligent than whites
after all, we got cows to go from 2 liters of milk a day to around 20 or so, imagine what we could do to humanity if eugenics wasn't so frowned upon

As said, not a brain dead islamist.

I don't think it's possible. Too many niggers, not enough black men.

kek

adorable.

second largest population, soon to be largest

while you white cucks are dying out.

we must fix India's gene-pool and IQ by mixing with white women for at lest 6 generation

>niggers
>farming
When was the last time you saw a nigger farmer outside of Africa(where they're starving all the time).

youtube.com/watch?v=a50fz4pZbag

yup

That would require getting rid over 90% of Indias population, they breed like rats.

Not a Muslim lol, I'm talking traditional US values

Place yourself in conditions that require forethought and then evolve for 100,000 years.

Or just fucking die already.

This probably makes sense to a syphilitic frogs fevered mind.

> we must fix India's gene-pool and IQ by mixing with white women for at lest 6 generation
You wanna end your race?

bump.
this.

Served with many non nigger bro's in the Army. Vote Right, Join the military, marry a nigress, have little army brat nigglets. They will repeat in your footsteps n shiz atleast 3/4 will.

Sand niggers enslaved way more niggers than we did. So yes one does know how to tell a nigger how to live, and how to die too. There's a reason the US has relatively more blacks even though we took in fewer then them.

retard pls. India has stable and healthy birth rate of 2.4
what we need is a female exchange program
basically replace the Indian women with white women
and in a few generation we will see drastic improvement

i wanna improve it

>>India
>>Doing mixing outside of caste.

Suuure. You didn't get blue-eyed, Russian-looking Cobras ordering around dark brown malnourished undercastes, then all praying at the same temple with huge swastikas, by not marrying who your parents ordered you to. The mother in laws rule all.

Dear Saudi neet.

You post a lot. Are you a cripple?

This, you are not honourable enough to continue living.

>eugenics, only allow negros of a certain iq and behavior to have offspring, and have lots of them
Do you want to literally make them master race and unironically to make how can hwhite boi even compete real, nigger?

Do you understand that lower int. stat is way to make them not OP as race for players in rpg called Life?

in the caste system men can date up you dumb ass

I wonder who could be behind this post...

> You post a lot
No not that much, I mostly lurk.
Its Ramadan though so work hours are less since everyone here is fasting, so i spend some time here to combat the JIDF

Ignore this faggot, don't have kids. Don't really care what else you do.

Leave white countries and focus on improving Africa. Also lots of Eugenics.

Then you let white men fuck your woman. I see why you would think YOU should fuck a white women but that isn't how you help.

Go MJ

Used to be tons of nigger sharecroppers and small tenet farmers in America. They were poor but decent. They moved to the cities and turned to trash.

This shit was deep my good gringo.

I love you Japan.

use your big black power and fuck as many young white woman as possible.

bbc is your only asset.

j-just giving advice, didn't think about the ramifications, luckily they are still so dumb they won't even be able to follow such advice, OP will never progress anyways

only have as many children as you can afford
children are expensive and if you are not up for it it is a straight road into poverty.