-Women right-

Was it a mistake?

Yes. All the apprehensions that were expressed about suffrage actually came to pass.

Men and women should be equal under the law, in regulation and punishment.
It's not men's fault women fight the dirty fight,

Do the same for Britain.

I second this.

Little body hair scare you? What are you a pussy who needs hairless toddlers?

Yes

I always see roasties use this argument
hair on women is disgusting, you smell like shit

Yes these women look obnoxious but why are you so triggered by armpit hair?

it's just pit hair dude, get a grip.

>being a conditioned good goy

oh noooo

Its not only about being hairy. Its about women using freedom for degeneracy.
Now hairy armpits, what's next

Yes, I can't find the graph that showed how the size of government exploded after 15 years of women's suffrage. If someone can post it that would be great.

>implying it's degenerate not to remove armpit hair

i wanna sniff those armpits

Let em be free. They are no longer your responsibility. As a man, now you are as well and can rise to your higher state.

So whats next? Not showering? Shitting in the open?

The differences in voting patterns in our country are less extreme, but every party nevertheless has to pander to women in order to win their votes, because you cannot win an election unless you do so.

I don't have a UK equivalent to this image but, in short, in the middle of the nineteenth century in this country, there were only half a million taxpayers, and on the eve of World War Two, those paying income tax still amounted to less than one in five of the working population.

Ask women from the early 20th century.

>work in IT
>have the bad luck of working with a mostly woman team and they are all your seniors and you need them
>they are batshit insane, never stopping with intrigues, badmouthing the client and giving me assignments that will hurt the client just out of spite and personal feelings and revenge about some imaginary insult they feel they were targets of.

Women are fucking insane. They have no idea what being a man is about so they just spew endless ammounts of poison and think that means being a man. In my case they call me the "girl" of the team because I'm sober enough to see how ridiculous they are, filter their hatred filled messages to the client and always try to calm the situation since most of the time they are going apeshit for no reason and acting like fucking spoiled princesses that don't understand THEY ARE BITING THE HAND THAT FEEDS.

Fucking hell I need to quit this company asap. I loathe female leaders, they step on their employees like bugs and act like little teenage girls in heat around their male leaders

>In my case they call me the "girl" of the team because I'm sober enough to see how ridiculous they are, filter their hatred filled messages to the client and always try to calm the situation since most of the time they are going apeshit for no reason and acting like fucking spoiled princesses that don't understand THEY ARE BITING THE HAND THAT FEEDS.

Quit, immediately, and publicise all the shit they have forced you to filter so that they lose their jobs.
Don't let these insults go uncompensated, bitches need a whipping.

Damn bro. That's why once upon a time ''home with childrens, cooking for the man'' was perfect.