Nigger shitholes

Dixiefag reporting in. I for one am sick and tired of nigger shitholes dominating my state. Due to work i have to constantly go into pic related and interact with niggers. Anyways, post rundown coontowns and we can have a good ol fashioned nigger hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotgun_house
zillow.com/homes/for_rent/Tuscaloosa-AL-35406/house,mobile_type/83267213_zpid/73450_rid/90_days/33.539391,-87.179604,33.132088,-87.770119_rect/10_zm/1_sch/
zillow.com/homes/for_rent/Tuscaloosa-AL-35406/house,mobile_type/35748413_zpid/73450_rid/90_days/33.303344,-87.440444,33.201421,-87.588072_rect/12_zm/1_sch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

commencing coontown dump

Is this Birmingham? That's your first clue.

Georgia cracker here . . . I had to move away to the west coast to escape it. Hopefully I can make enough to move back to the mountains where it is comfier and whiter.

>It's not my fault I live where I live, it's niggers' fault. They really suck for doing this to me.

Yep it's right on the edge of Birmingham. Bessemer has almost twice the violent crime rate of chicago.

call 1-800-NAPALMSERVICE.com

how about snowniggers?

would definitely take slavs over actual niggers any day.

Yeah, shotgun houses are everywhere here in southern Georgia. They are like a fucking plague.

Slav-shits are confirmed niggers.

What are shotgun houses?

I've been stuck in a nigger shithole for all 27 years of my existence.

You think that's bad? I just moved to Philly and the place is a goddamn cesspool. I'm not even on the West side..

heh, us alabamians have slavs out nigger'd in the "industry and strip mining next to urban areas" category. This right here is in my state capital ^

THREE
HUNDRED
TWENTY
FIVE
THOUSAND

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

and here's a second one. This one too, is in birmingham

It's a house with one hallway straight down the middle with the rooms either on one or both sides.

Think like you can open the front door, fire a shotgun straight down the hall and hit the back door.

where are you from?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotgun_house

Oh, I was a little wrong. No hall, just rooms stacked one behind the other.

You get gunned down by the owner for trespassing his property if you open a door to one of those. 95 % of American homes are shotgun houses.

What the fuck? Are those makeshift houses?

Yes. When people tell you bad stories about the south in the US, they're almost all completely true.

Why not just move?

Like...put your necessary shit in your car, drive away, and never come back?

People bitch and bitch about the cost of living in my area, but the illegals seem to manage to live around here no problem.

Never had an issue with crime here until a bunch of white tweakers rented a house down the street and started pulling that porch pirate bullshit with everyone's UPS deliveries.

They need to make a GeoGuessr game where you get dropped in a Google Maps location in any American ghetto and have 6 turns to guess the state before you get raped and murdered

Im moving out in 2-3 years but right now im making too much damn money.

At least people there seem to live like real humans would.

ITT: KEKS
None of you are ever going to do shit EVER
Get out of here with your tough man bullshit

There has to be a mostly white enclave relatively nearby, why not just go there? What county and state are you in? I bet I can find something tolerable.

Fuck off with your slav-baiting, lapp.

You asshole Americans need to compensate these black slave descendants for all the free gibs you faggots stole from them.

If it wasn't for your slave injustice, Black Americans would be thriving and in the upper class

Trudeau should levy sanctions on you retards until you pay up

at least they try to hide it behind earth berms, trees and freeways so you don't see it unless you're trying.

Need to fell better about Philly?
Go visit your neighbor, Newark NJ

NC here. I live in a nice pocket of whiteness close to niggers. A couple nogs were fucking around on my neighbors property a white back trying to break into cars but he (neighbor) knows better and just leaves car unlocked with nothing inside so the apes won't break a window. I even saw the same niggers hanging around about a mile away a few days afterwards. They seem to avoid houses because everyone is armed to the teeth in the south and I'm itching to try out my new 12 gauge.

They built low income housing in my suburb.

It's all blacks from Newark and New Brunswick.

Kill me.

There is a term for this kind of housing, its the name of a town in NJ, we call it _________ houses but I can't recall the name

I wasn't the guy you originally-originally responded to. But i live in Tuscaloosa right next to a little "trailer hood" and the only white areas nearby are $350,000+ houses or are all the way in the stix with white trash who are just about as bad. Anyways, in a year or two I'll have enough money to move out and go to greener pastures.

This is true.

Whatever you say, Jim...

40 acres and a mule?
No problem.
Let me tally up boarding for the mule and taxes for the land since 1865.

$1600/mo to rent in a district where the grade school is ~80% white seems pretty good.

zillow.com/homes/for_rent/Tuscaloosa-AL-35406/house,mobile_type/83267213_zpid/73450_rid/90_days/33.539391,-87.179604,33.132088,-87.770119_rect/10_zm/1_sch/

or this one for $1350/mo.
zillow.com/homes/for_rent/Tuscaloosa-AL-35406/house,mobile_type/35748413_zpid/73450_rid/90_days/33.303344,-87.440444,33.201421,-87.588072_rect/12_zm/1_sch/

although I think that second one is a trailer park, so that's probably where the students from the other 20% live...

get a different job and stop complaining like a faggot liberal.

> Due to work i have to constantly go into pic related
What's your job?

probably repo man, cop or process server.

Yeah but if i live in Northport i'll have to deal with police all the time and won't be able to ____ ecstasy to niggers on MLK Blvd.

>get a different job and stop complaining like a faggot liberal
If only the job market was that good that you could just walk into another job whenever.

I'm guessing repo man, I've heard African Americans are notorious for buying things on direct debit they can't afford.

>drug dealer
uh, stay in your shithole, then.

Basically the only places hiring where I am are Mercedes and Waffle House.

It's called being hood rich, perpetually renting, leading, and borrowing with no intention of paying. Move on to someplace else if the repo man ever catches up to you.

I made $400 last wednesday, all in a half hour's work. The money's too good.

Good for you, I guess.

Surely federal officials get involved at some point?

what do you even do for a living Mr. "stay in your shithole you scumbag"?

Nope.

It's pretty bad where i live too. First night I moved in a had a nog from across the street try to come into my apartment "asking for a cig" I had a knife waiting behind the door and told him to fuck off.

I buy and sell industrial parts.

> I endorse the existence of communities that harbor the dregs of humanity.

They don't actually own any property just rent it.
Oh, the last job I had was cutting sod in a sod field for $4.50 an hour under the table because Alabama let all the fucking illegals back in for when they basically purged them a year or two back.

racist bs aint cool

that's when it's time to move.
how much does Mercedes pay? or maybe it's time to move.

OP, i've never been to areas that look like that. why are all nigger zones complete shanty towns, bombed-out looking, burned down looking, made with raw plywood and glue looking, destroyed shitholes in complete disrepair? how can they even call that a house and how the fuck do they not bother to try to improve them? doesn't it rain? how the fuck could anyone live in those shacks?

>move to the West coast to escape niggers
>get both spics and niggers

How dumb are you? Move to the far Northeast coast or Alaska if you truly want to be away from niggers (alternatively the American heartland)

>how much does Mercedes pay?
If you're working on the floor as an average joe workman you'll get $15-18 an hour which gets you pretty far in tuscaloosa. If you go to shelton state community college you can enroll in their partnership with mercedes and after two years you're basically guaranteed a $35-40 an hour position as a floor mechanic.

>i am too poor to not live/interact with niggers

>why are all nigger zones complete shanty towns, bombed-out looking, burned down looking, made with raw plywood and glue looking, destroyed shitholes in complete disrepair?
Because the black community has serious drug and education problems which is compounded by the fact that they have a culture of violence. I'd honestly say that about 80% of the black population in my town smokes dope and about 20% uses hard drugs.

>I've always been to rich to interact with or live in working class areas

not everywhere.

my town is majority white (like 93%) and most nigs like this are miles away from civilization or confined to obvious neighborhoods that everyone knows not to go into.

the uncle toms hate them as much as we do. i honestly don't ever see racism, even from the old guard confederate worship guys. we have low crime because we were able to keep the nigs confined away from us, but when they do intermingle we get along. but on the off chance that a black kills another white (they just kill each other like everywhere else for the most part), that suppressed hatred from the old guard WILL come out and will witchhunt that negro down.

seriously. i lucked out. this town is like utopia. for some reason, this form of subtle segregation (which lets face it, nigs follow nigs and most nigs are broke drug dealers so its no wonder they all end up in the same "hood") has made race relations better. i mean nigs will be nigs, but you have to go WAY out of your way to put yourself in that situation and if they bring it to you, your white brethren (and even spics) will make sure they are punished.

On one hand, I don't begrudge someone making money as a small-time dealer, but you're out of your mind if you think it's a career path.

I'm full of career advice that nobody will take, though. Making legal money isn't usually as easy as peddling dope.

All I can say is try like hell to find a job that you can enter in, work hard at, and (key thing) get promoted several times over the years.

Sod fields and drug dealer aren't really career paths.

All I can say is what I did.
>get minwage job at factory assembling machines
>show up every day, work all day instead of fucking around and calling off as much as possible like the rest
>service department opening
>apply
>become service tech
>now travel and assemble machines, swap valves, etc
>learn basic electronics and pneumatics from other techs
>take lunches at my desk, always show up on time, work all day
>become known as the guy who gets things done when you ask him to
>team manager position opens up
>apply
>get it
>run team of guys doing large installs
>by now, work ethic is just my nature, I feel weird when I'm not working
>become the benchmark team for the company
>sales position opens up
>apply
>after wailing from service dept (didn't want to lose me) I argue that I'm burning out and need to rest a bit, besides, I know all of the east coast clientele
>fine, they give me sales job
>I already know everyone so sales is easy af

so that's pretty much where I am. I mostly sell parts, sometimes entire machine lines.

Some of it was luck, most of it was just working and keeping an eye out for opportunities to help others and myself.

Nice. My towns' 42% Black and they're everywhere.

Honestly Im trying to get out of the business by then end of next the summer because Im about to turn 19 and that's when West Alabama Narcotics takes off their kitty gloves. I have about $36,000 in cash for college but I don't really have a clear idea of what i want to do with my life.

>I don't really have a clear idea of what i want to do with my life.

Very few people do, that's the tough thing.

I can't say I wanted to do what I do when I was young, it just was a job I got that I could see a future in, and wasn't something I hated to do.

So, find a job in a company where there is a possible career path that is also a job that you don't mind doing.

But if you're interested in working with your hands, 36k goes a long way at trade school.

I took some community college courses in electronics and hydraulics to help with my job but other than HS, that's all I got.

Yeah, right now im thinking about either going to Shelton state in order to take their "Mercedes Plan" where you're basically guaranteed a place as a mechanic.
OR moving to Oregon with an old childhood friend of mine and using the money I have saved with what he has to become licensed marijuana cultivators. Im kinda thinking about the second option right now because my bro's been growing since he was about 12 and with what we have saved we could probably get a few hundred LEGAL plants going.

Well, good luck in whatever you choose.

and good luck in whatever life has in store for you.

My understanding was that they are only prevalent in (((New Orleans))), where I lived for a few months among the niggers and degenerate whites for a few months back in 07.

Skinny, long terraced homes or rowhomes if you're familiar with American lingo

Three rooms in the downstairs, sitting room, dining room, then kitchen from front to back

Worked along MissLou bout 6 years ago.
Running fiber to schools under Obamas Broadband Initiative. When no jobs were yp did triple play installations and disconnects.

>Friday morning no glass jobs
>take 25 disconnects (pay 15$ each)
>3rd job in projects
>get there knock on door customer owes 300$+
>Black people love PPV but i dont think they comprehend they to eventually pay for it
>young skiny black gril 18yrs old is comes out (I believe the Basketball Vernacular is thot)
>"SHEEIT I cant pays that"
>I pull ladder out go up pole to disconnect tap
>car pulls up with 5 future pilots and astronauts
>thot runs over to complain to them
>they all congregate under ladder
>i get offered weed, mixtapes, car stereo to go away and leave cable on
>NOPE
>ive actually had the ladder kicked out from under me once and had to gaf my way down
>negociations fail
>Future Mrs Obama finally screams out
>"which one of you niggas dick i funna suck to pay my cable"
>One fine lad offers to pay 300$+ bill in exchange for her services
>she blows the guy right thier next to the ladder with 4 dudes and 2 girls watching, one of which is holding a baby
>4min later shes wiping jizz from her face
>young lad calls me down waving money
>get paid feel good bc I earn 10% of recovered collections

I did feel bad leaving becasue 3 little kids ran upto the car and asked why I made Miss Tanisha do that to Leroy. They saw the whole thing.

Another story that really redpilled me

>doing a basic cable installation in Brookhaven
>only pays 30$ but most times it a 15min job
>shotgun shack in hood
>get thier 3 cars in yard on grass
>these are one room buildings
>living room kitchen bedroom
>most were built with outhluse in back and later they add the bathroom to house behind the bedroom
>walk thru each room to get to the next
>knock on door go in see2 full size mattresses living room.
>ask where they want the 2 free connections they tell me up front and in back
>walk thru kitchen one twin mattress under table
>make it to back room and room is wall to wall mattresses
>everything is covered in greasely black slime like toejam
>get to running cable to back room and get offered a glass of sweet tea
>learned long ago to decline it would be impolite
>chitchat with the older black lady while pulling cable
Heres where I got shocked
>grandma collects disability
>mom works and collects evryone as dependents
>grand daughter is grandmas care taker collects a caretaker check
>grand daughter has 3 kids that mom has adopted and collects 3 caretaker checks for kids
>grand duaghter is in process of filing for a crazy check
There were 6 people living in a one bedroom house. Grand daughter was giving custody to mom so she could avoid having to file for child support bc state requires child support before welfare. Everyone got EBT and WIC for kids. Water and electric were paid by charity. Obama phones. Grandma drove a Cadillac Escalade, which couldnt have been less than 30k.

North St Louis here

what's sad is these areas used to be a white utopia during the 50's

They're actually shotgun shacks, and as you can see, they are made with corrugated metal. You can shoot a shotgun at one end and hit everybody inside.

A superpower some one once told me...

filming logan here?

I will be very surprised if someone actually lives in worse conditions than me

I've never seen houses like that in the northeast. Can't believe places like that actually still exist in 2017.

I was think cable company.

>be slumlord (no, really)

>have nigger tenants

>lesbian negress

>looks like dude, but HUGE tits

>negress has 2 kids

>ask her one day how she has kids if she's a lesbian

>"sheeeeit, a hunnid dollah is a hunnid dollah

I had to evict her recently.

>Think like you can open the front door, fire a shotgun straight down the hall and hit the back door.

I have no idea why, but this triggered my depression.

OP back, good to see this thread did quite nicely

You just don't know where to live in the south obviously. Less than 2% here and gorgeous.

>300$ blowy joey
fokinwat.jpg

What suprises me the most is how some niggers can be completely comfortable sleeping on concrete