Why is everything he does and is literally what a cartoon villain would do and be?

Why is everything he does and is literally what a cartoon villain would do and be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9eosfNwMpMs
dailymotion.com/video/x551v6l
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Excellent post, Germanbro!
Drumpf eats Pizza, fat villain eats pizza!

Because comics have been written by jews for over 70 years to brainwash children into demonizing nationalism and making every superhero have at least one villain with nazi themes.

Captain Planet is a great example of this brainwashing. The villains were white businessmen and the "heroes" were a multicultural group of boys and girls.

>Mati
>Power of the heart

To this day I laugh at this loser.

>Captain Planet
>funding by Ted Turner
>Ted Turner who created (((CNN)))

I can just smell the Captain Planet remake movie in the works.

Only villians eat pizza?

because cartoons are political propaganda for the youth

They push a social, political, and economic agenda as much as entertainment for adults does, just geared for the target age group.

also

>Trump eats pizza
>some random cartoon villain eats pizza
>Trump is just like cartoon villains

really?

>Pizza
>pizza
>pizza
Trump supporters have been pretending to not be fascists for so long, they are now incapable of arguing honestly and instinctively play dumb.

Macron would be some educated puppy
He sits, roll and bark in English

Merkel, gtfo, you have a country with millions of Muslims to run

exposed fascists always resort to empty memeing

Because you're mentally conditioned to recognize these things with your retard brain.

Conveniently ignoring:

Guys, I ate pizza two days ago.

Am I evil and didn't even know it?

i wish my flag was usa. at least i live in a rural city and as i observe it 100% of the people in my small town are conservatives with families and houses.
big cities are hell.

Macron isn't Capt. Planet, he's a fucking gay kike.

His wife is E.T.

>Why is everything he does and is literally what a cartoon villain would do and be?

It's more like he's Daniel Graig in this:
youtube.com/watch?v=9eosfNwMpMs

Because you paint everyone how you want them to be painted and you don't bother to look at them in any other way

fake

trump eats pizza from the crust, everyone knows that.

Exposed by what exactly? You're using cartoons to prove your point and yet you're taking the "morally superior" tone to the US?

cartoon villains did nothing wrong

Capetian Planet!

convenientlyignoring the "our children are being brainwashed" point which I'm sure was made completely genuinly
all fascists ever do when they pretend to try to argue is trying to distract from the fact that their ideology is opposed to every fundamental western value

More kikes should be dead

>stupid leftists can't help but compare politics to a 30 year old cartoon that was known as shitty propaganda even in its own time
Literally children

WTF i hate drumpf and pizza now

Germans are the last people on Earth to talk about values, Western or otherwise.

>villain
>he still believes in "good and evil"
How old are you nu-pol fags anyway?

Seriously though, what show is that and what makes Trump and the other guy the same if it's not pizza?

I grew out of the cartoon age right around the time Captain Planet was introduced, so I never watched it.

But I can't shake the feeling that that cartoon was more effective of a leftist brainwashing tool than most would give it credit for.

Your grandpa was a fucking Nazi. Start writing a 5000 word apology in this thread right this instant you awful monster.

He doesn't even stand up for our language.
Fucking trash.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE DRUMPFIES

You've just been brainwashed m8

must've missed the part of captain planet where captain planet implores the children to back policies that transfer wealth from developed to developing nations in the hope of reducing carbon emissions even if it has no penalty mechanisms for not meeting those goals and allows major polluters to continue to pollute with absolutely no binding provisions at all

Always was suspicious of teenage ninja mutant turtles

this

One answer to your question is that unlike previous administrations, Donald Trump is not vying for the approval of the popularity polls; he's actually doing what we elected him to do, and what any elected representative should do: guard our borders and look out for our national interests.

Compare and contrast this to Bill Clinton, George Bush or Barack Obama, and their predilection for doing whatever seems popular and fun and "progressive" etc.

He looks and sounds terrible when making speeches because he's not a politician, he's a businessman. And he's abrasive because he's a New Yorker.

The upside is that you can like and respect him because you know what he wants and where he's coming from.

Is this what Saudi money buys these days? Pathetic.

There's an actual white genocide episode where everyone gets angry at the two white planeteers for having a large loving family and at one point they actually show a white baby sucking the earth away from the brown babies. At the end he wakes up, it was a dream, and he tells his girlfriend "I'm not having more than two kids" (which is below replacement level)

dailymotion.com/video/x551v6l

Skip the first few minutes. The eco theme park is where you should start

It's fucking blatant

This level of delusion is just adorable

He probably isn't fluent in Arabic yet

Why do you think all the best characters are the villains?

Macron is the faggot brown kid with the power of sucking dicks.

Nationalism IS evil and should be demonized.

Oh shit yeah. I remember the time that Cobra Commander lowered taxes for the wealthy
And that other time Dr. Claw tweeted silly things online