Just got this in the mail

How the FUCK am I supposed to pay this back?

I can't even find a job...

Just ignore it.

make sure you start now. delinquency will fuck your life up for a long time. do an income adjusted plan where you pay basically nothing now.

your fault you went to (((college)))

Why did you borrow so much if you weren't going to get a job to pay it back?

Try harder to find a job. Apply in person, not online. It shows initiative. Then hopefully your job gives benefits in the shape of health insurance. If not, go to a company and buy it.

You lazy fuck.

Literally your dumb fucking fault for falling for the (((((((((((((((((((college))))))))))))))))))))))))) meme.

With all those years wasted, you could've have been doing an apprenticeship.

Mine was $33,000 paid off in two years. MSEE.

sell your body parts and organs and be thankful you have an education

>Try harder to find a job. Apply in person, not online. It shows initiative

Thanks for the advise grandpa. Op is just a firm handshake away.

i thank god every day I got that full ride scholarship

Wait. Waddya MEAN you can't find a job?? Isn't that WHY you racked up that debt in the first place?? You mean you went 50 grand into debt without actually researching the quality of the investment? And you want ME to pay for it? Bridge. Rope. You. Now.

You should have just went to trade school and became a plumber. This what you get for trying to rise above your families social class. You are lower middle class and always will be.

Don't take loans you can't pay back?

Lel if you didn't major in any stem field you should probably kill yourself.

Law and foreign relations could also have been good, just so long as you were living in the right area

Debt slavery is best slavery

Why the fuck did you went to college? You can't even find a job. How does it feel to live in a shit hole? I bet that you pay for health care too. What a loser...

The day baby boomers and their brainwashed spawn die off, is the day society can finally progress.

>oh hoh son, just go in there give him a strong handshake and you've landed the job
>you can't get a job despite having college degree? try going in person to apply, that's what you've been missing
>using simplified means via electronics to apply is for the lazy people

Don't tell me I'm the only one who notices these idiots always do things the unnecessary hard way? They somehow justify it as being "not lazy" even though society created new technology to make life easier. It's like those old dumb asses are masochists or something.

File bankruptcy fuck hospitals

This. Giving out loans is immoral therefor you don't need to pay them back anything.

with your degree

unless you got some shitty meme degree lmao

>How does it feel to live in a shit hole?
>flag
ay ay ay, mi side side sides

Not get a shitty degree?

What degree did you get?

>goes to college
>studies hard
>there to learn
>doesn't know how simple loans work

enjoy your Gender Studies Degree

you don't get people or business at all if you think applying online has the same effect as doing it in person
You really ARE a lazy fucking shitslime if you're defending electronic application the way you are. You'd be a TERRIBLE employee.

>he takes out a five figure loan to get indoctrinated
Well, at least your peers will accept you now that you're a sophisticated college grad

I can almost guarantee that I make more than you and I've never applied to any of my good jobs in person.

if you're working at burger king then maybe it makes a difference

so much this, this people want to control every single aspect of our life

>File bankruptcy fuck hospitals

It's a student loan not a medical bill. However educations and medical care are surprisingly similarly insidious.

A bankruptcy will not absolve you of a student loan.

You're wrong, user. Almost all hiring at the upper echelons is done through networking. Putting in an application online is for schmucks.

at the high levels the recruiters contact you

Listen man I'm horny and desperate, but if you suck me off to completion I will give you $230. It is all I have on me right now, but if you do it right it is all yours.

>you don't get people or business at all if you think applying online has the same effect as doing it in person
>You really ARE a lazy fucking shitslime if you're defending electronic application the way you are. You'd be a TERRIBLE employee.

How long did it take you to type that all out grandpa? Time between posts is 10 minutes. Isn't it nap time?

Whoa, calm down there gramps, you're about to let your bowls loose. Wouldn't want that after you just ate your chicken dinner from meals on wheels.

You could have become a fork lift driver and been eating a delicious sandwich right now.

It depends on your field. I've never used head hunters. I always hire people that my current employees can vouch for. Networking will always be more important than technical skills.

>take a shit
>put it in an envelope
>send it to them
that is the worth of a FED dollar

if nobody works as burguer kinger or barista , many of the food chain would vanish

You know how much percentage of jobs the restaurant industry holds ?

And who is going to clean your streets?

The problem is society creates this wage gaps and this social walls , and you have first class citizens and second and third class citizens

you thinks that is nice?

What'd you just say to me, you little bitch? I'll have you know that I run one of the most successful dildo emporiums on the planet. We ship ten million fists per anum. JUST THE FISTS! Chances are, a girl you fucked has had my product inside her. And I guarantee it gave her more pleasure than you ever could. You're my cuck by proxy.

Half of the places you go into and ask for an application they just tell you to go to the website and do the online form.

Not an argument.

>t. nigger

>I can almost guarantee that I make more than you
what the fuck was that?

>i'm an irresponsible piece of shit that can't make good on his obligations
jesus fucking christ, man... get your shit together.

You could have just become one of the career McDonald's employees. No student debt and you could protest for $15 an hour. so win win.

I could pay that, but i won't.

Why didn't you just do what I did, spend 2 days back in 09 mining bitcoins for a laugh, them boom, 8 years later they're worth 76 million US dollars, were you too lazy to take 2 days out of your busy schedule ? hardly my fault, if you're not prepared to spend that little time investing in your own future then don't come on here moaning & crying like a little bitch, you millennials are all the same, pathetic, lazy & entitled, keep weeping about your poverty while I'm off to pick up my new Porsche, see ya wouldn't wanna be ya.

You're a fucking idiot.

IBR you ignorant twat. Get a financial advisor too because god knows you shouldn't be in charge of your own finances

That's because you're speaking to the receptionist. What do you expect?

>Try harder to find a job. Apply in person, not online. It shows initiative. Then hopefully your job gives benefits in the shape of health insurance. If not, go to a company and buy it.
>
>
>You lazy fuck.

Don't listen to this chuckle fuck. Use online job seeking sites and lie like a rug, learn what you can of what you need outside of work and just hope it all goes right.

Companies are looking to fuck you, so fuck em right back.

Get a job you lazy fuck

god, my generation is really fucked
>don't be a lazy faggot and put some actual effort into your job search rather than throw an eform up and go back to fapping for ten hours
>LOL U OLD FUCK JUST DIE ALREADY LE PEE PEE PANTS KEK
I'm going to own all of you in a decade.

>the absolute disconnect of gramps and the corporate world
kys yourself.

The elite have sold us down river. Foreign indians, chinese, muslims come to the country and all get high paying jobs. This is the first generation to realize we will not have the quality of life that our previous generations had. We will not have white picket fenced houses with large lawns and cool cars with big families. We will be wageslaving away living in shitty expensive cockroach apartments driving 20 year old rusted camry surrounded by niggers whose welfare we pay while the Jewish elite get richer and richer.

>tfw I won 11.5btc from the election and cashed them out immediately

Aww, did you go borrow money without intending to pay it back?

You're a nigger.

>It depends on your field. I've never used head hunters. I always hire people that my current employees can vouch for. Networking will always be more important than technical skills.

I've worked at companies that do that . They are all retarded. I worked at one company alongside the president, sons girlfriends brother. Guess what? He was in my opinion unemployable. He got every technical question I the interview Wong and was lazy as fuck.

>stockholm syndrome

Tpbp.
Either grease up your asshole or fire up the gas chamber.

>I'm going to own all of you in a decade

Damn gramps, not really surprised that you're a racist too. Still angry that they wouldn't let you keep your slave? Also, I'm pretty sure you'll be dead in a decade.

>be a lazy entitled shit
>wonder why you're unemployed

All because kikes would graduate law school, declare bankruptcy and then go practice law and make 100K.

Unrelated question but I might as well ask here. I'm going to college for a CS degree because I figure that my chances of getting a decent paying job otherwise are slim as hell. If I stick to the honors college how likely am I to avoid some of the other bs that normally goes around in colleges.

I run a fortune 500, dickless. I AM THE CORPORATE WORLD.

>has only applied at walmart and staples

>How the FUCK am I supposed to pay this back?
You can get a deferral if you have no job, most of the time they even suspend interest on the cost. I did that for about two years out of college.

Honestly it's literally just wages are stagnant. The cost of living is too high compared to what someone gets paid. There are jobs out there, they just pay ass because everyone's pushing the deportation meme instead of fining the fuck out of the businesses fucking us over with illegal employment.

You need to get a job, any job, and move back in with your parents. Save your entire salary for two years. There's no other way you can realistically pay this off.

Actually, McDonald's offers tuition assistance to their employees.

>hiring family

Completely different from hiring people your employees know from college or previous jobs.

You're not meant to pay it back. You're meant to be a debt slave to the federal government of the United States of America. Why do you think Obama made it so much easier to get those loans?

>how2loan : know you can pay it back

you deserve this and everything that happens next.

Most places won't even let you do that anymore. 10 years ago sure.

46k isn't even that much.
If you got a decent degree in a stem field you'll be clear in 5 years max

lol you're fucking pathetic, you wouldn't survive today's job search you weak little bitch

In the USA college loans will attach to your wages, so if you make 9$ an hour at mcdonalds, the PRIVATE company that owns the loan gets a cut of your 500$ a month automatically. Should have got into stem.

I was like 3 levels away from the CEO of a fortune 500, does that count?

>people will never realize they could just stop working and let the system collapse

This is it, basically.

It's an unsecured loan, so the interest rate should start around 12% a year. Making it impossible to discharge the loan gives banks additional leverage, which allows them to lower rates.

>apply in person not online
Fuck you boomers.
>go in person
>told to get the fuck out and visit their website

>(((interest)))

The kikes need to die. Interest is the biggest and most non-sensical manipulative bullshit ever.

You aren't supposed to pay it back. You're supposed to keep paying into a bottomless pit of debt though tax because that's how fiat currency works. And all the money goes to the (((banks))).

Wait you are supposed to pay debts back?

>debt slave
>$46,000

That's a full size sedan. Stop crying and pay your debnts.

Maybe if you keep voting for liberals they will forgive the debt one day? My Bernie supporting friend 70k in the hole told me that.

>Apply in person, not online
>"please apply online"
I wish you boomers would just die off already

>projecting this hard
>implying i'm OP or unemployed

system administrator here, 68k/year

I spent 7 years in college studying archaeology and anthropology and only have enough credits to be considered a Junior.

My last 4 semesters I made a 0.00 GPA bc I would take adderall and spend all day in the library teaching myself.

Both parents graduated with honors from the same University in the 70's and both work in the education system for the state so my sister and I got close to 75% off tuition.

I make $32.82/hr working for the union and all I do is supervise the welders in case a fire is started.

>no debt thanks to parents, Obama grants and liberal loopholes

This post is best post. I am sick of crybaby college fucks who were "tricked" cause no one taught them to thibk critically.

>How the FUCK am I supposed to pay this back?

You're not supposed to.

You're supposed to get used to living in debt and spending a good part of your income on (((interest)))

My idiot friends went to college and got useless degrees
Four years later they all have mountains of debt and work 35-50K a year job
No house
Shitty cars they owe a ton on

I went into sales right after high school
No debt
Car paid for
House 80% paid off
I made 200K last year this year looks like I am on track to beat that by 50%

If you go to college to get a useless degree and get a huge amount of debt you are a fucking moron and should join Scientology

>Apply in person
You can't, they just tell you to apply online.

Defer dat shit. Tell them you're unemployed. It'll still collect interest but it won't ruin your credit.

>sysadmin
>68k

Uh...

Declare bankruptcy.

There ain't no jobs in mom's basement

If you don't have a job, you technically don't have to pay them. Interest still accrues, obviously. They only dock your paychecks if you're both receiving a paycheck and you've failed to communicate.

Also, pro-tip: you can get the remainder of your loans forgiven after ten years of service with the federal government, either as a teacher, a cop or something in that vein.

>I run a fortune 500, dickless. I AM THE CORPORATE WORLD

Time stamp or GTFO

Your dumb. MY SECOND job at a local used game store was gotten through perseverence. I asked every day

Why did you borrow money if you didn't have a way to pay it back?