How many childrens do you want ?

Drumpfs going to destroy the environment. I can't bring myself to force anybody to live through that.

3 minimum from each woman. I'm going to make a small army and then train them to be a right wing kill squad so I can MAGA by lynching people like the first poster.

fag

I have long ago accepted that I have too severe of trust issues to ever actually settle down with someone. But in the event that I do, bare minimum is two.

Wow you are a very dedicated shill. I'm glad you have decided not to breed.

kek blessed you with these digits to remind us to stop and contemplate the leaf when it posts. Blessed be Kek, we again see why the leaf must be destroyed in hellfire.

3 at the very least. preferably 5 or 6.

if we bring back polygamy perhaps 20-30?

>If I can get multiple wives I want about 12
>pic related if I can get 2 wives

> prime example of a fake because
I want a lot but I don't want to be a poorfag or have a wife with busted hips

as many as I can have

One for my mother, one for my father, three for the white race.

Z E R O
E
R
O

the only right answer
pol has thoroughly convinced me that the human race is not worth preserving

You start, kys Jew Nigger

Two preferably, but I am genetically impure, I will have none.

>You start
Start what you literal fucking retard? I didnt mention any action.

Same here but my minmum would at least be 4

>zero
There is no stopping the ride, user. Having a child now will just doom them to a life of torment regardless of their race.

Even if you raised them perfectly, they'll still be eaten alive by their neighbors (figuratively, but maybe literally).

at least 10, by at least 4 mothers

6 or 7,i need a minimum of 5 to get decent gibs in western Europe,the rest can beg/steal.

4, jut like me and my siblings.

10-12

they say 2 per family more or less provides a stable situation

At least 3, but my goal is 7, with my oldest being a boy.

I used to be a child it was shit.

Everything lower than 5 shows a lack of will

0, never wanted any though.

Up to 8 sons, ideally zero daughters. If I keep having daughters instead of sons I will probably kill myself.

marsh ma trollu puli sau daca ai vpn suck my cock you bozgor piece of shit youll never be white.

earths not gonna be a nice place in the near future

I don't want kids. I'd rather selfishly pursue my goals until I die.

I'd be kind of whatever about it but raising a family is so expensive and difficult at this point you're just signing yourself over to endless poverty and labor seeing as the kids won't even be self-sufficient until 25.

Can I have half and save the rest for later?

11teen

>tfw I am a disgusting mutt
>tfw I can not save the white race

what should I do?

3 at least.

>
>Wow you are a very dedicated shill. I'm glad you have decided not to breed.

Being this new

3, preferably 2 sons and one daughter.

if you had five boys you could make $450000 from selling their foreskins to collagen manufacturers in USA.

are you a shitskin mutt or what? what combo

sacrifice your body for the greater cause in the upcoming race war. Earn your spot in Valhalla

A

at least 2, but i have none : (
our fertility rate is so low, i think it is the lowest in all western europe.

At least 4. Preferably from 7 onward, though. I'm not looking to live a fancy life, I'm looking to preserve the white race.

No I am 1/4 Frisian 1/4 Saxon 1/4 Frankish and 1/4 Italic meaning I am only dark blonde and have green instead of blue eyes

Literally as many as possible. I've impregnated every women I've been able to. The highest laws are the laws of nature, and only existing is truly matters in this world. Everything else is secondary. My blonde hair, blue eyes, and tall stature will live on for at least another generation.

I'm sure many of my illegitimate kids have been aborted, but I'm playing the numbers game. Some are kept, some are even acknowledged as mine.

4 with my beautiful white fiancee. We get married at the end of the year. But I'm arab Muslim so I don't think Pol likes this? Nah you guys will wish the best for me.

bruh

CHECKED

best leaf post in a while kek/10

That's an overly complicated way to say 0

minimum of 4

As much as I can afford to bring up properly.
Ten or more ideally.

>tfw very similar ancestry
Your basically a """white""" American.

my wife and i have committed to 6, she says she want 8 but i have my reservations about that. our first is on the way!

if you actively choose to stay single and not have white children you are complicit with globalism and jews.

zero

This was not bait, watching Varg makes me depressive because he says that only blondes and blue eyeds are actual Europeans and maybe he is right about that

Well, Saxon, Frisian and Frankish are all Germanic but Italic is not

ITT: The world will see a generation of very ugly whites with hereditary autism.

First I need to get my life in order, but I'm 25 so I can still wait 5-10 years.

7+

good, chinks shouldn't breed.

If it goes well up to four.

I'm not even kidding either.
I'm 1/2 German where both sides were from the south. 1/4 Anglo-Irish 1/4 Italian.
You would pass as white in America.

at least five

>Varg makes me depressive
>Listening to that retarted Norwegian
This is you fucking problem. That idiot's thinks that the europeans are 100% neqnderthals where the reality is that neanderthal genes are higher in europeans (and in asians).
Also that motherfucker thinks that the anicent hungarians were the descendants of some scythian nordic übrmench.

what the fuck do you mean pass, if his skin is white hes white. You guys are way too fucking autistic sometimes jesus. Dont listen to varg hes clearly insane and a larper.

she's a keeper

He's not right about it though. Blue eyes are recessive and will die out EVEN if you tried to preserve them. Genetics 101 faggots.

Blue + Green = good 50/50

Brown + Green = 70/30

Brown + Blue = 80/20

Just relax. Varg is litteral White trash, he knows jack shit.

AY YO YOU BE SAYING WE BE EUROPEAN KANGZ N SHEIT?

I always wanted 4 to 5 but I've never found a woman I could trust to risk my entire financial future on.
Years later and now I'd just be happy to replace myself. Still can't find a woman I trust.

>skin
>color
>eyes
Sup Forums is racially retarded. Phenotype is the real thing.

Germany my neighbour I need money fo dem programz yo!
Sponsor me so Im able to afford 20.

I mean I have nordic facial structures just hair and eye colour are not 100%

How high the chance that my children will be blonde and blue eyed when I marry a girl whose parents and grandparents on both sides were blonde and bleu eyed?

2 of my grandparents were blonde and blue eyed, one red-blonde and bright green and one black haired and brown eyed

This.
Some idiots think that if your skin is white theen that means you are white ,ignoring bone structure ,genetic heritage and others.
And the other end of the spectrum is when some retarded amerimutt thinks that only nordic blonde hair blue eyed six foot taller Lebensborns are can be classified as white.

>from each woman
Good luck keeping them all alive. They are gonna kill each other sooner or later, women are jealous creatures and want one man only for themselves and no one else.

Retarded leaf. The U.S has plenty of clean energy production. The deal was trying to shaft what China and India are doing onto the USA.

Dude, go out there and give some green eyed young German woman the best dicking of her life.
It's not just blonde hair and blue eyes that are white traits you know. Green eyes, hazel eyes, red hair, and brown hair can be whites, too.

>tfw my first real gf was green eyed
>tfw she was the love of my life
>tfw I fucked her 15 yo tight pussy when I was 17 til I was 21
>tfw I got depressive and developed a shizoid personality disorder
>tfw I pushed her away
>tfw this was three years ago and I can't feel since then

Miss u, Greta

Also: my great aunt was raped by a nigger refugee yesterday

About tree fiddy my dude. Of maybe 420 hhaahhahaaahaha

4+
up to 8
But I am allready 21 and still dont have a women to breed.

Most Germans start breeding at 30 if at all. At least the middle and upper class.
Not saying this is right but you are looked down on if you get children at your age which is pretty sad.

You worry too much about it. I was just taking a piss earlier.

A lot of the European populations are mixed with each other to an extent already. And about the eye color question, even hazel+hazel pairings have a chance to produce green eyed offspring. You are over thinking all of this.

Maybe I shoud literally STOP listening to Varg

And you could only pay for fewer than 2 of them since it's 250k to raise a kid to 18

Female german names are so awful you wouldnt even notice if they named tanks after them.
Panzerkampfwagen Gerwalta/Greta/Hertha/Helga...

Europeans cluster so ridiculously close together, don't worry about it. Just get a conservative European qt and start a family.

Shut up those are beautiful names for strong women

Why should I care about the lower humans opinion?
I am in Bundeswehr right now( for 1 year), witch means I will have a chance to talk to a lot of women.
If I can find a girl worth my person and I am worthy of her myself.
I will proceed to children production asap.

Someone's going to get gassed

That is the plan

Not saying you should I just described the society we live in

Women should not serve though imho, also be careful with putting a ring on some girls finger, you need to test her before and do it thoroughly

Well, I mean Varg isn't technically wrong either.
But genetics are a "more than the sum of it's parts" type of thing

>women should not serve
YES TOTALY
some horny guys in my room push me to seduce a girl from our Zug because she has talked to me.
I tell them that I am not crazy over and over, but they dont get it.

>be carefull
just set redcards and follow them (no army, no femenism, not fat, braids, skirt, no smoking and drinking, no piercings and tatoos etc.)

Then it should go well, I guess.

t. ædel leaf

Maybe but his ideas of tribal anarchism and shit are just idiotic.
You can't secure Europeans without a state, yes niggers will collapse after a time but Asians will not, if Europe burns down and we lose our technology we can prepare for the storm of the Huns 2.0

Yeah I got two friends who are officers at our disarmed forces, one is a pilot. They say we are eternally fucked in case of war.

You should also avoid girls that were raised by single moms.
You must be harsh with that doesnt matter how hot she looks.
You will thank me later

Also avoid girls without siblings

1st of all, you need to take revenge on those niggers for you aunt, then honor kill your aunt. You don't want her living with that memory.
Then what you do is grab Greta and move far away. GERMANY AWAKE!!!!

>You can't secure Europeans without a state
Don't limit yourself hans. Money buys everything.