Éire/pol/ - Grave diggers edition

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie

Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=UZqpmP0PEOo [Open]

New NP video:m.youtube.com/watch?v=srTT7b2KMYA

News:
>What the fuck is wrong with you faggots?
m.independent.ie/irish-news/mother-whose-partner-drowned-last-year-and-five-children-forced-to-live-in-car-outside-cemetery-35780673.html

>/our/poof is elected. Does this change anything? No.
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/fg-leadership-leo-varadkar-elected-fine-gael-leader-1.3105535?mode=amp

>get fucked cunts, Trump is out of Paris deal
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/environment/wide-condemnation-in-ireland-of-trump-s-climate-pact-decision-1.3104869?mode=amp

>holy shit that's a good deal
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-petrol-stations-selling-fuel-10542768.amp

>what the hell is up with the Gardái?
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/templemore-garda%C3%AD-may-have-sent-eu-funds-to-bank-account-1.3104793?mode=amp

New NP video out

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057748281
youtube.com/watch?v=waUnNfpjOy8
youtu.be/CDlX6HWFwPc
youtube.com/watch?v=hZIu83YlbCk
cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good evening lads,

I hope you've been shilling for the National Party like I have.

Here's my recent Boards.ie thread that got shut down once the mods started losing the argument
boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057748281

Here's a Sup Forums thread I made earlier

I seem to be the only one doing this shit so I need you lads to pull your weight.

thanks, will be less lazy next time

A lazy thread is better than no thread.

No worries nigga, we all have bouts of laziness
Were you the one advocating for printing out NP principles on posters? That's a good idea

yeah, i think it would be good for publicity, and help shape opinion before the media can go "le ebil nazis"

>printing out NP principles on posters
Literally every thread someone suggests this but nobody ever does shit. I would do it myself but I'm living in burgerland. I'm getting kinda fed up with the lazy fuckers in Ireland who won't get off their arses to takes action to save the nation.

>boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057748281
Fucking Boards.ie, almost as bad as reddit

It could be vey good for gaining supporters as well.

Suppose you see one of these posters per chance, you happen to agree with most if not all the principles set forth.
A day or two later the media bashes these principles and all who support it as evil right wing racists.

You have now become an emboldened supporter of NP

i will do it then, you want to change someting you have to do it yourself

True, are you that nigga in Florida going to school in Ireland next year?

>posting meme echos
why

When one becomes so blackpilled he eventually becomes a beacon to others, a source of Redpills.
Albeit at the cost of some sanity
Pic related

Fair play. It's not that difficult. Print off a few and stick them up in the middle of the night on telephone poles, in alleyways, in front of the village shop. Bonus points in the story makes the Journal.ie. More publicity for the National Party. Don't put any Nazi shit on the posters or anything offensive. Just plainly state NP policy.

No, I'm on the West Coast surrounded by spics. Not many Irish people where I am.

>tfw too smart for sanity

Are you an American or that mick who works for apple?
I know this feel :^)

Can someone take a pic of what you receive when you join the NP? Is it just a bunch of pamphlets?

too spoopy

What do ye lads think of Varadkar? I personally don't like him at all. I like the idea of merging the PRSI and USC into one effective tax rate, but I have a feeling he's not going to lower taxes at all.

I'm not against the idea of a Welfare State, but it needs to be trimmed and less bureaucratic, and I have no confidence in Varadkar to do that.

At least he hopefully won't be as uncharismatic as Enda. Of course he still won't be able to answer the opposition's questions on where exactly all the fucking tax money is going. We have high taxation yet we still have shite public services.

He annoys the cunts on Reddit so that's good enough for me.

I've a question about this poof

Will he fuck yo the Irish economy? Also, do you think the US pulling out of the Paris deal will cause factories and businesses to move production to the US, further fucking up the Irish as well as the European economy?

we will be totally shafted if by that, ill be grand so long as the eu is fucked up aswell

This. Go to the Irish newspapers FB pages and enjoy the butthurt there from Leftists and shills and pretty much everyone else.

So pulling out of the Paris deal will fuck over the Eurozone economically?
Excellent!
>economy gets fucked
>current govt is blamed
>weneedchange.jpg
>in walks NP with genuinely different proposals
Simultaneously...
>be economic migrant
>economy is in the shitter
>I'm out of a Job
>*moves to country with more available work and better economy*

>be welfare nog
>economy in the shitter
>my gibs aren't worth as much as they once were
>*moves to country with better gibs*

this, we must sacrifice the economy for the sake of the nation

also barret is redpilled on the fractional reserve banking

>redpilled on fractional reserve banking
How does that make any difference? Everyone knows about reserve requirements

Not trying to be a cunt, I'm just curious

I've met Leo Varadkar. He's pretty good, happy enough with him. The gay Indian thing is pretty helpful as it'll make it harder for people to scream that he's just a Catholic bigot whenever the government does something that isn't communist.

Is he against abortion? I should hope he wouldn't campaign in favor of repealing the 8th should it ever arise

this basically
youtube.com/watch?v=waUnNfpjOy8

Welfare states are what attract shitskins in the first place. I can't stomach Dublin anymore because I see waaaaay too many niggers in hijabs along with Pakis and other shitties. It's not a good sign when you feel like a minority in your own damn country and now we got him leading us. Fuck Fine Gael.

Apparently he is, which is the only good thing about him.

So he's going to be increasing welfare?

No.He actually attacked scroungers a while back. I have a feeling he'll be cutting welfare.

Right lads

>highly intelligent
>in favour of lower taxes
>aware of the fact that we need to close half the hospitals
>not a fan of identity politics, all about getting shit done

Anyone being watching based Tara McCarthy?
She is redpilled to fuck.
youtu.be/CDlX6HWFwPc

Critiqued has gone full fash. Spent 35 minutes talking about d'joooooos.

youtube.com/watch?v=hZIu83YlbCk

Thank God for that

>not wanting an absolutely shit tier and inept leader who will set the stage for an extremist to gain power

We need more people on welfare to breakt the system, especially Irish lads. Take everything you can get.

>more welfare=more niggers and muzzies

Thank god for Varadkar,I have high hopes for him.

I hope your economy crashes with no survivors and a crime wave sweeps Ireland
dig*ts make it so

They will always get it, that's why we need to crash the system.

>Éamon Ryan talking about literally doubling the population of Ireland through immigration

Crash the system? You're starting to sound like the old Unabomber user
>tfw reading the Unabomber's manifesto
Truly one of us

cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt