youtube.com/watch?v=2_9SmI3c7Oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mmmm

THESE FUCKING KIKEEEEEEES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

do you want to be gaslit
because this is how you get gaslit

Holy shit

what is gaslighting other than a term i see libtards use, along with dogwhistle and discourse

Why hasn't TRUMP kicked the R othschilds out?

>destroy the rule of law
>be surprised when isis comes in to take up the slack

How shocking.

Ignorance. Rothschilds are Based.

i dont think he has the power and doesnt want his entire country's economy to go down the crapper
by this point the person who saves their county from the rotschilds will also be their country's destroyer

How redpilled is Duterte?

give me a quick rundown

>destroy the rule of law
nigger do you even know who the fuck you're talking about

>gaslighting: to manipulate someone by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.
ie "YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP? I FEEL UNSAFE YOU MIGHT BE AN ACTIVE SHOOTER!"
>dogwhistle: political messaging employing coded language that appears to mean one thing to the general population but has an additional, different or more specific resonance for a targeted subgroup.
ie "WOW, YOURE SAYING THAT LOW INCOME NEIGHBORHOODS ARE UNSAFE? FUCKING RACIST!"
>discourse
you know im puzzled too when liberals talk about 'the discourse' because it seems to mean 'liberal agenda' basically.

Too based honestly.

OY
OY
OYYYY
ANTISEMITE !

RIDF get off my board

The article isn't real. Duterte is still based though.

Sup Forums needs to stop falling for fake news from single evidence-less sources

Liberal or Republican. Anyone who voted for Trump is a fucking moron.

>you know im puzzled too when liberals talk about 'the discourse' because it seems to mean 'liberal agenda' basically.
Not exactly. It means the liberal agenda plus selected pulled-punch straw-man arguments against it for which they have prefabricated sophisticated arguments against.

The guy is a nutbar. The rothschilds are based and they were kicked out for being educated. He's a right-wing loon and my uncle is a drug addict basically this loon wants to kill my uncle.

the truth tends to have an antisemitic bias

So now it's 4 countries the Rothschilds don't own?
>Philippines
>Syria
>Iran
>North Korea

(you)

u embarassing us leafs

From what I understand, and I've only been here like two years, part of Sup Forums's purpose is to create fake news and meme it into existence.
>neoliberal slave sucks the balls of the Rothschilds
Nice double-aught you got there. This burger gets it.

Bhutan

checked, and i think putin removed or wants to remove them from russia

I'm actually a neoconservative

You're dumb

>all poor countries

it would only be gaslighting if the headlines weren't true.

>Syria
>Iran
>North Korea

oy ! aren't these evil countries that need democracy?

> my uncle is a drug addict basically this loon wants to kill my uncle
so whats the problem?

kek, just noticed my ID starts with KEK.

Am I blessed Sup Forums? gotta say Hitler did nothing wrong before (((they))) takeover the thread

Afghanistan, Cuba, Iraq, and Libya were also on the list in the year 2000.

Time 4 freedomizing.

fuck your uncle.unclefucker

>The rothschilds are based

Thank (((You)))

Then put your own useless ass on the line for empire and don't come back until you're dead.

I told you so. I mean i didn't, but it was obvious to me that he will get a lot of pain in the ass trying to genocide "all the bad people". Will not be surprised that local ISIS was linked with drug trade or recruits junkies/gang members now.

What do you mean?

My uncle is a great guy and personally it's non of this guys business what my uncle does

i am so proud of you pol

really gets the synapses a firin'

>siding with the kikes

the article isnt real but duterte did expell the rothschilds and isis linked/backed group did fuck up a part of the Philippines

Cutting them out right now will be like cutting out our own heart. Someone needs a long term plan.

Same shit with the Saudis while the entire west is addiction to that oil flow. If the Saudi oil stopped flowing for 10 years like Iraq did in the war we would all be pretty fucked.

If it weren't for Jews in North America I wouldn't be circumcised. I thank Jews everyday because otherwise I wouldn't have a circumcision.

>part of Sup Forums's purpose is to create fake news and meme it into existence.

THE GOYIM KNOW

unless your uncle produces and manufactures his own drugs, and does not distribute them to anyone else, your unlce is a druggie that needds some regulating.

>some benevolent milshill realizes electrostatic propulsion exists
>spreads tech
>???

checked

Does this mean we could meme -anything- into existence?

LET'S MEME UP SOME SPACESHIPS NIGGAS

Classic Slater.
Rando is waiting with a real backup plan.

That isis has been sponsored by Saudis for years at Phillies at free Saudis' universities.

>Does this mean we could meme -anything- into existence?

Only with pure and genuine intention.

Why does he need to produce and manufacture them himself? You didn't produce this computer, or grow your own food, or produce your own clothing

>and isis linked/backed group did fuck up a part of the Philippines
the truth is it was active for a long time

except thats fake news and no rothschild bankers were kicked out of the philippines

I dare you to find me a source of duterte even mentioning the rothschilds thats not from some autistic blog about the illuminati lizard people

Isn't that headline fake news? For fucks sake, give me the source

My green-KEK id approves this

youtube.com/watch?v=2_9SmI3c7Oc

You do realize that the longer you take to act the worse the consequences will be

What about Cuba? Or did they get jewed when King Nigger (((reconnected))) us with them?

This. Based Jews allowed me to have a nice clean dick.

now this is shitposting

you can google "sources", but i won't consider them media at all.

>Rothschild bankers kicked out

heh. it's about control.

in seattle they just permanently closed part of the express highway that goes off to the country, to make room for a new passenger train like japan is full of. they will build this train and rail next year. using out dated old tech. the train will go like 20 miles per hour or some dumb shit.

meanwhile, the rest of the world free of controlling influence is building out mag lev trains

ffs

You mean Cuba, Syria and best Korea?

and yes i enjoy being gaslit

Gaslighting is telling someone that their perception, interpretation, or memory is wrong to convince them to doubt reality. Dogwhistling is making a signal only certain people will notice or understand, in order to covertly acknowledge them.

Gaslighting and esoteric are two words used far too frequently and rarely correctly.

yeap.
as in: user you're so paranoid omg there's no such thing as big brother wtf
omg guise user is an idiot let's try to get him on anti psychotic meds LOL

>Gaslighting is telling someone that their perception, interpretation, or memory is wrong to convince them to doubt reality.
:)

OR

>Based Duterte cracks down on drugs destroying the chemical jihad.
>Actual force is the only option left.

It's more like you claim that Hillary Clinton did a specific thing and they fervently deny it to make you think it really didn't happen and you just made it up or were tricked. The point is to make you think you may be confused or unstable, but the method is to give a different version of events and push you to accept them as fact so that you actually believe you were wrong. It's not to discredit you in front of other people, it's supposed to discredit you to yourself.

Liberals use them all the time because it's the only defense they have against crime stats and the daily news. No, no, social justice is definitely right and I can prove it! You and your vast right-wing conspiracy are just gang-stalking me! Ree, get your fact out of here I won't be convinced, you're just gaslighting meeeeeeeee!

Fun fact: the Rothschild(Singapore) Ltd. Philippines webpage used to be up a year ago. Now the site is taken down

Although the article is not real, the Rothschilds has indeed left Philippines, though only under silence

>t. bluepilled goy

So it's doublethink

Is it an invasion or rebellion? When did isis get a navy?

After Syria rejected that Qatar-Turkey gas pipeline, ISIS and other "moderate" rebels have destabilised that region and have been trying to kill Assad ever since.

Really gets the noggin joggin,

nice catch.
usa was funding germany
fuck you ibm fuck your analytics doctor
build me a fucking safe logic gate

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

This. Remove the Federal Reserve quickly, and the entire house of cards of a global economy that exists quickly collapses. The best we can hope is to slowly start removing them, but then they'll just hold our country hostage.

>Marawi
>by the ocean

Rebellion in Mindanao has been going on for over half a century tho
Maute is notorious for being allegedly involved in the drug trade, making money off it

if we do it slow, it will never happen in our lifetimes (never happen peroid).
never settle for half measures. always demand full disclosure.
nationalize the federal reserve today. we're waiting on more congress in 2018 i think.

there's a painting of andrew jackson in the oval office right fucking nao. Trump is woke as fuck. that's why the media is killing him.

that IS the idea, however it has to be done sleight of hand

I hear this is happening, but its not gonna come out (of people's storage units) until the SHTF actually happens. Because then whoops- we dont all just die and starve like they thought we would.

hey man you know the ayylamos have tech shit, that means its possible

that means it can be arranged, duplicated secondhand

How is any of this confusing to anyone? The Shia (Iran/Syria/Most of Iraq) are mortal enemies of Israel. Iran threatening to use nuclear arms to destroy it if they obtain them.

The Sunni (terrorists galore) are the Saudis, they are mortal enemies of the Shia since Muhammad died. The Saudis are allies with Israel, common enemy, common borders with Palestine and keeping those freaks in check. Yes, there was a war in 1976, no one gives a shit anymore.

Therefore, the Sunnis (ISIS) are allied with the jews and saudis, who fund them. It is not confusing. It is actually really simple. There are two sides, Shia and Sunni. Israel is on the Sunni side. Therefore if you see Sunni activity benefiting Israel - I wonder if they had any communication with Israel?

What's a Rothschild bank?
How do you distinguish it from other banks?
I've search online but everything I find is completely insane Illuminati shit.

If anyone could provide me with an even halfway-credible source for the Rothschilds having been kicked out of the Philippines... that would be great...

I'll wait.

Typical mafia tactics
>pay or else....

I agree that it needs to be done quickly, but how can we do it quickly without the fractional reserve banking system destroying everything? Expedited switch over to precious metals and bitcoin?

tied to the International Monetary Fund I believe (IMF)

also if you're a part of the Federal Reserve Bank I believe your gold goes to NYC and goes in the basement of the Federal Reserve

that way they can trade your gold with other countries just be moving the bars from one vault to another

(((however nobody gets to check, to see if any of that gold is actually there)))

(((germany asked for theirs back, and then asked to even see it, and were only presented with 5 bars for inspection)))

(((gold and tungsten weigh almost the same)))

i suppose they dont want this to be common knowledge

Really 6d616b6573 you 7468696e6b.

>the bong doesn't understand power plays.

gr8 thread covered/10

KEK ID with 737 Thoth digits
Seems fishy

no lol we just nationalize the federal reserve lol and keep everything the same except the people running the show wont be three consecutive jews

reinstate kennedys exeutive order lol

you're talking about replacing the petro dollar empire. that's differnet.

>Le 4d chess
>Le trump is le woke

>As he puts on a little jew cap and appoints a jew to his cabinet

salam alakeum

slam alakazam

all the snackbar

I am now woke