Kathy Griffin logic

>Kathy Griffin logic

why are some women so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_9SmI3c7Oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seriously

explain this.

Most women are stupid. The only female scientist I know of that made breakthroughs in nuclear physics was because her husband died and she was finishing his work. In other words women just copy whatever men do and pretend to be smart.

I think this is less stupidity, more narcissistic than anything. she's well aware of what she did

Someone needs to cut her face off, cartel-style.

>Poses with Trump head like she was in ISIS
>"Trump is messing with the wrong Redhead"
>Playing the victim

how the fuck is she not institutionalized?

Gotta play the victim by acting like an idiot, a natural idiot. People still fall for it doe.

sounds like marie curie

Nice anecdotal data.

Women have more college degrees, higher iqs, and are more hard working.

They're held down by an inherently patriarchal society.

Fuck that spawn of Satan (Gloria Alred) Lisa Bloom up the ass as well as the slut Griffin.

It's actually the same logic. Kgrif thinks she's striking a well deserved blow at a man for saying "blood coming out of her whatever" so he deserved her little ISIS cosplay bit. She's the victim here!

ISIS is just burning people because centuries of Muslim oppression. So it's actually white peoples' fault

>sounds like marie curie
Except Curie was the opposite. She was the smart one but had to use her husband to publish because women scientists weren't accepted at the time.

>lawyers up, has press conference, and tries to be the victim
>backlash only intensifies
This bitch can't do anything right. kek

do you have a single fact to back that up?

Not being able to do relevant research at the edges of human understanding is quite different from being stupid. It takes an extremely exceptional person to be able to do that. Women tend to be mostly average, neither stupid nor smart. Their average might be a bit lower than male average, but the real difference is in the variance. That's why you don't see many female Nobel laureates.

It all makes sense if you think about it. Women are always attractive, and they will always find someone to mate with. A male has to be strong, powerful, smart or something that makes him exceptional. The best way to do that is to try a lot. Some of the tries are awful, some are great, i.e., you'll have a high variance.

How the hell is Trump innocent when he just doomed the fucking planet for future generations? You people are delusional

>not recognizing the most obvious of baits
Come on.

Nice b8 m8

Can all of this just go away? Da fuck da point of dis nigga? What it serve ta do?

This is bait

why are some women so stupid

> some

Plus they have higher student debt and horrible health problems.

>Sup Forums's logic

Where is the backlash intensifying? Haven't seen shit on twatter

Most of this thread is just you trumpsters calling "bait" when they don't agree with something. shit thread OP

They are held down by their inability to understand the natural sciences or to take social cues.

You are delusional if you seriously think that we have the ability to cool or warm the planet to the point of destruction.

>LARPing
kys

Yes, she is victim of herself.
Muh I murdered myself muh
youtube.com/watch?v=2_9SmI3c7Oc

>women tend to major in sociology, anthropology, women's studies, and other feels degrees
>the quantity of women graduating is greater than the quantity of men graduating
>therefore, women are smarter
Shit tier bait kys

>THE PLANET IS DOOOOOOOMED

Also, Trump being innocent or not isn't the topic of this thread
You'll have to thank me for the (you)

Facts are not up for debate. If you claim something known to be wrong, you're retarded or you're baiting. In either case there's no point in replying. Unless you reply with a bait-image, since those are funny.

Google is your friend.
Which they can't get help for... Because society is patriarchally set up. Women are actually shown to be better decision makers than men.

>You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it.

It's funny to me because it sounds like something my dad would say to have the final word.

Someone should photoshop kathy holding her lawyers head in place of trumps own

>google is your friend

The stupidity of women, everyone!

Women are also really pretty. I like looking at pictures of them.

yeah and sometimes when i touch my no no's it feels really good and white stuff comes out.

step-daddy showed me

Because women have a fundamental, genetic, inability to consider themselves "wrong" at all or take any negative responsibilty or look bad in anyway. Men can be wrong, thus we learn from our mistakes and grow and mature. Women are wholly incapable of this. As to why, there several explanations we could get into both nature (13% smaller brains means they have less higher level coginitive functions) versus nurture (women are spoiled and pampered by society and never fully punished), but that's not as important as noting this behavior and seeing how it's the center of their minds and actions all the time -- avoiding responsibility and being considered wrong.

Look at Kathy's behavior in light of this observation. She's playing the victim because she attacked out of nowhere are fighting her back. Anyone with a sense of linear time can see how those people never attacked her until she attacked them. It's obvious she's in the wrong, but she refuses to see that because she's a woman. She doesn't think those kind of thoughts, she doesn't have the grey matter TO think those thoughts.

Ever since I've made this observation I've never noticed anything that goes against the pattern, in every situation the woman plays the victim and can't conceive that she was wrong. And when I bring this up to women, it's like a logic trap Sup Forums, they get so mad at me, attack me and throw fits. All they have to do to prove ME wrong is for them to say they are wrong sometimes and capable of being wrong. They won't even admit that and just get mad at me because it's an automated, instinctual response to defy anyone who says she's wrong about anything ever.

Once you understand this and internalize it, dealing with women becomes a lot easier too. Realizing they're incapable of the reasoning ability that sees fault in oneself actions, so it's useless trying to argue with them with reason. And it explains why they pull irrational stunts like Kathy does.

Rare are women with all of the attractive assets you listed.
Within a short time, most will be changing or hyphenating their surname. The rest might as well get monogrammed towels with their own initials.

>I like looking at pictures of them.

Cum on be real. You like touching your 5 and a half inch Finnish cock to them till a thick load of Finnish cum spurts out of it

Women don't actually make decisions. They wait for the Man to make a decisions so if it doesn't work out she's not wrong. If the decision works out and is good, she'll take credit for it then.

Women are such good decision makers but anyone who's dated a girl knows she can't even decide what she wants to eat any night of the week.

>citation needed

Reminds me of my uncle. He used to hide his anaconda in my butt. Good times.

>You like touching your 5 and a half inch Finnish cock
>5 and a half inch
Y-yeah, totally. I like my 5.5 inch dick.. yeah, totes.

>I like my 5.5 inch dick.. yeah, totes.

You like touching your 5.5 inch Finnish willy because it feels good I know

>Trump doomed the planet by not paying billions to take in "climate change rapefugees"

>stupid

She is doing this because its worked for other people. Not for her though shes got the internet mob after her and is likely to had to quit stand up for six months so people get bored of calling her gigs to fuck with them.

Umm ok, are those degrees worth less because you say so?

Not stupid, but imagine all the buffoons whom, paid good money to watch a mental patient perform on stage. Shame! Shame!

Yeah women are stupid and you intellectuals come to a cesspool of a message board to whine about a D list celebrity desperate for attention.

no

this is making her look even more retarded

>IM THE VICTIM HERE!

she wants pity for being a fucking moron

Degrees don't have any inherent value. They give you access to jobs. You work and then people pay you based on their demand and the supply of the market. You get paid however much your work is worth to others. And that is all the worth there is to a job, i.e., by extension that's all the worth a degree has.

forgot your leaf proxy, fag.

You touch your willy to that pic a lot don't you?

N-no... yes.

Jew feminist
>Shall i go on?