Why don't black americans speak good english?

Why don't black americans speak good english?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZ3jx13_-BE&feature=youtu.be
neukom.dartmouth.edu/docs/pellegrino-presentation-dartmouth2012.pdf
books.google.co.uk/books?id=Z2P5myaoNakC&pg=PA124&dq="speak good English"&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="speak good English"&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigs don't have the mental capacity to talk like civilized people.

If you go to sub saharan africa, some of those nignogs actually click with their mouths to 'communicate'. That's how backwards they are.

because they are criminals
same problems with aussies

Let's not be too hard on them, at least they're proficient in Ebonics

Lower developed brain. Even the educated ones will revert to simpler language when needed.

AYO
>*smacks lips*

It's surprising how anglos get reduced to complex language instead, you never hear an interesting word from them unless they are in problems.

>Why don't black americans speak good english?
*well english, idiot

Has to do with Nigro-Congo language and the absence of the linking verb "to be", like in the Arabian languages. Ebonics isn't English simply because of its morphology.

>Why don't black americans speak well english
Well, at least you tried.

ketchup niggas betta ketchup

youtube.com/watch?v=jZ3jx13_-BE&feature=youtu.be

>he thinks australia doesn't have click languages
Boong languages have no fricatives at all (no f, s, z, th, sh, h, v, etc etc) and yet, give them 10 years without the booze and you get the full range of vocalisations.

We have black people here. They can learn to speak english. Why can't yours?

There's nothing wrong with "good English".
>inb4 well is an adverb

>speak good english

Try learning to
>speak English well
before criticizing others.

I'm amazed at how uninformed Burgers are about their own language. OP didn't say anything wrong.

Fuck you and your preference for adverbs over adjectives. If they can speak better english, they can speak good english.

>good english
Because English is not even (((a))) language, just a mongrel of Latin, Greek, French, German and some Celts off fapping in the corner.

Same reason white americans don't

Speak better english please.

well = adberb
good = adjective

speak = verb
therefore to describe the verb you use an adverb

So?

neukom.dartmouth.edu/docs/pellegrino-presentation-dartmouth2012.pdf

It outperforms all of those languages in informational throughput.

>well = adberb
typo
*well = adverb

I described the noun.

Good English.

Jesus christ to they unteach you this shit in school or?

>We have black people here. They can learn to speak english. Why can't yours?
Most American Black culture comes from the Southern Black former slave culture which has undergone a degenerate evolutionary path due to low expectations for black people. Low expectations lead to a lack of selective pressures for the evolution of culture. Welfare and affirmative action exacerbate this problem leading to further degeneracy.

how does that bait taste

so, one does not say "speaks good"
one says "speaks well"

I agree. You can speak good English and you can speak English well. Not the same.

"Good" is modifying the noun in this case, not the verb, hence it retains the adjectival form.

>welfare
>and evolution

how does what work if there is no selective press-OH.

OH GOD.

>be 7th generation black American
>still have an African accent
Why though

And you say that "You speak terrible English" is incorrect right? Did you do well in your English classes?

I kinda guessed it was because white people don't talk to them, at least not by choice.

if you get to count irish as white,

we get to count white hispanics as white

He'd say that you ought to write "You speak terribly English."

NO NO NO IT'S "you speak english terribly" ALL OTHER OPTIONS ARE DEVIATE AND WRONG WHINGE WHINGE I'M AN AMERICAN

But you did good answering to my post.

It's actually a lot worse than you think. It's not that he has some preference for adverbs over adjectives. It's that he literally doesn't understand that, in the phrase "He speaks good English," "good" is an adjective that goes with the word "English" and therefore legitimately written as such. He thinks that it goes with the word "speak" and that is why he wants to convert it into "well."

The actual distinction between "good" and "well" is important, because it lets you distinguish between (say) doing well, and doing good. In the former case, you simply excel at doing something; in the latter, you do morally good things.

Cuz dey speek da Kang's langwich ya feel?

There is no such thing as "good English" from a linguistic point of view. Language differs through time and geography.

There most definitely is "bad English" (as seen in this thread), so there needs to be good English, too.

If your 10 yrs old maybe. Why don't they speak "Proper English, or "English Properly" or Why don't they speak English "Well"

The Singapore(an) government would like to politely disagree with your statement.

yeah, there's even British English, American English and then whatever the blacks speak. LIke that one nigger who named her daughter Le-a "The dash dont be silent!"

"replying to my post".. "responding to my post". "Answering my post"...

It is describing how someone speaks English, not the English language itself.

You could speak English badly and write it perfectly well.

The Singaporean government is not a linguistic authority they are a political one.

the eternal exception is Neil Degrasse Tyson

I dunno. Pidgin English in general is weird

What do you mean by white hispanics? If you mean Spanairds and maybe Portuguese, you're right.
But there's a 90% chance you're referring to beaner Latin American trash, and an even higher chance you're one of the Chichano half breeds running around on this board or some fag talking about "muh based mexicans".

When you speak English, you are speaking the English language itself. Hence why the author and critic Edward Sherman Gould published a grammar book called "Good English: Or, Popular Errors in Language" in 1860, another writer "Good English, Oral and Written" in 1921, and another "The Handbook of Good English" in 1991.

Because society holds them to a lower standard that allows them to forever be stuck in the cycle of uselessness instead of bettering themselves. That includes labelling the inability to articulate to normal standards as "ebonics" instead of just calling them out for being retarded.

books.google.co.uk/books?id=Z2P5myaoNakC&pg=PA124&dq="speak good English"&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="speak good English"&f=false

The New Cambridge Grammar Guide says:

"You speak good English." (Adjective.)
"You speak English well." (Adverb.)

Giving perfect legitimacy to both expressions.

American Blacks try to "rebel" from whitey any way they can. That is why they wear their hats sideways, their pants below their buts, name their children Scilaqua, and Anfernee, and that is why they refuse to speak proper English

>Have a job interview, need to go through security to get in the door
>Nigger bitch there asks for my name
>Doesn't know how to spell Kyle, tries to spell it Cyle
This wasn't one of those cajun friggers either, this person was fluent in English and presumably has been speaking it her whole life but still can't spell one of the most common names in America.

But arabic does have a state of being verb, كان

أنا مهندس من البحرين.

It's only not used as a linking-verb. You often hear black Americans say "Where you at?" Notice that this question ends with a preposition.

the language of angles (ie engles, ingles etc) is for intelligent angelic beings such as myslef

*why don't Australians speak english well?

It's actually amazing that this ape species can speak any language at all.

this