Is there a counter-argument to "White Fragility"?

Is there a counter-argument to "White Fragility"?

It seems pretty conclusive and unattackable.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States
openaccess.leidenuniv.nl/bitstream/handle/1887/11634/7_702_111.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States

Next?

>racism is in our system

Name one example of legislative material that shows this.

Slavery is over?

>redefine racism for your purpose
>people call you out for it
>invent white fragility

It is a real phenomenon. The solution is just to admit that everyone is racist. Everyone is wired for it. If you are in a white country and you are nonwhite, you should accept and expect ir just like I would if I lived in Japan or Africa.

counter-argument: stop letting disingenuous niggers into college, and suddenly non-arguments like 'white fragility' go away.

Black fragility

Slavery>Jim Crow>Welfare>Today

Blacks may have similar opportunities to whites however White Privilege is certainly real as given the separate populations on average blacks have a disadvantage from our racist history.

>nonsense

>history

There's a reason its called that. Give me one example of white priveledge please.

That's because they're dumbdumb, it's not societys fault.

Yet blacks are the ones who can't handle any sort of criticism regardless of how true it is.

My company has to meet quotas of hiring people based on their skin color rather than their talent, work ethic and trustworthiness.

On average whites are wealthier than blacks in America.

Regardless of the cause I think we can agree that being born to a family with money is an advantage.

>White fragility is acting like a member of a majority group, when you are a part of that majority group.

>Expecting minorities to play by majority rules is "fragility"

Okay, then.

>"unattackable"
nigger intelligence confirmed

Blacks just have lower IQs on average than whites. No one talks about Asian privilege, after all they perform better in society than whites. That is because Asians have higher IQs than whites.

They talk about how fragile we are? What a joke. Around a liberal if you drop a hint of homophobia, racism, or any other *phobias or *isms, in a joke or other wise -- they get triggered. Hell, they don't even let people meet in public and discuss opposing ideas without showing up and causing shit.

(((Slavery))) is not real. It's not feasible that that many Blacks have been brought to the USA on the tiny ships people were using in the past centuries.

Most blacks only show up in the US only after WWII. Shortly before the "civil rights" movement started.

Slavery, like nuclear weapons and man-made climate change are all narratives to keep the people docile and fearful so they keep voting for a government.

The counter-argument is that there is no point for whites to be kind to non-whites because they will be hated regardless.

So... Everyone can agree that White Fragility is real then?

Because I haven't seen a substantial argument against it yet.

>On average whites are wealthier than blacks in America.

That's called "Majority privilege" and it is everywhere on the planet. In every country, on average, the majority is not the poorest.

Also, tell me where on the planet it's better to be a minority than a white western country, hmmm?

>white people are so fragile about race lol
>chimp out and burn down your neighborhood when someone makes a fried chicken joke
right

>even among whites the wealthy are a minority.

Also, please conclusively prove that their wealth came from exploiting blacks in particular.

It's all newspeak to make you GIB DAT.

What is "white fragility"?

Sounds like rich priveledge to me. You can be born WHITE AND POOR. You said WHITE priveledge you fucking dumb piece of shit neck yourself you fucking retard!

Bring up average iq and you will see black fragility

If "White Fragility" is real, where on the planet is it not the norm for the majority to guide the discussion on race?

>when white people are called out for saying or doing something racially insensitive, they believe they are being called an immoral, bad person.

does this mean i can be racist while also being a moral, good person? sweet!

Just offer to have an honest conversation about race.

One that starts with human biodiversity. They'll change their tune pretty fucking quick.

They mean that you can be "systematically" racist, while being a good and moral person. I'm going to take it a step further and say you can show in-group preference while being a good and moral person as well.

niggers and women suffer from infiriority complex
thats why they go on about
"male Fragility" and "white Fragility"
women and niggers have the brain size of a scrotum

jews are extremely etho-centric and xenophobic, so if you mean (((white))) people, then this is pretty accurate.

openaccess.leidenuniv.nl/bitstream/handle/1887/11634/7_702_111.pdf

What the fuck am I reading?

Counter argument: there is no prerogative or mandate in nature saying I should give a fuck about your feelings.

The counter augment is say something bad about black people and watch them freak the fuck out

Now that's real fragility

i thought there was on such thing as race ??

black fragility is displayed when you say

MAGA

Slavery was good for blacks

Mumble rap sucks

Black culture is worse than white culture

50% murders 13% population

Black v white IQ

Obama was a bad president

Confederacy was pro states rights

Literally anything correct

So responding to being killed at a disproportionate rate, being targeted by all the press outlets and the educational system on a daily bases, having your kids blown up and your wealth stripped away from you is now fragility?

Idk man whites have every reason to be more than a little fragile i think they have every reason to burn people like you alive.

on average whites are smarter than blacks. So is white privilege genetic? why is it being pushed as a "social construct?"

and whites are wealthier than blacks all over the world. Haiti was developed by whites, turned into a thriving country, and then blacks revolted and took over, and instead of continuing the industrious Haiti, they turned it into dog-shit Haiti. Same thing for places in Africa that white people colonized, they thrive, blacks get pissed at whitey, kill whitey, and then destroy themselves.

What's happening in South Africa has happened many times over history, it's nothing new, and in a little bit you're going to see South Africa for whitey to come save the day after they fucked themselves by killing off whitey.

hahahahhahhhaahhahahahha the pic

This.

>B-but blacks can't be racist.

I kid you not. Look on youtube for "proof white people are more violent than blacks" and you'll find a fuckton of videos of black people going over the 2015 crime statistics that show white people commit more crime than blacks, and every comment on there is about how "whitey is a stealing lying cracker" and "white devils is trying to keep us down" and then you get that sole black man in the comments who understands "per capita" and knows that the video is making black people look bad, and everyone SHITS ON HIM.

the word fragility should define the group of people that complains the most about being "triggered" or offended"
I.E. women

>unattackable

You misspelled "unfalsifiable".

Wrong. You can do that, but don't come whining when the lid was hot all along.

They're attacking you so you attack back, call them anti-white and ask them why they hate white people

Apparently they can't be fragile either.

Exactly. This is why all the shitskin screeching in the US and Europe is so ridiculous. Instead of just fucking off to somewhere occupied predominantly by their own people they willingly live in white majority countries while actively working to subvert and/or destroy that white majority and ultimately replace them with shitskins.

Its pretty much terrorism/invasion.

>"I haven't seen a substantial argument against it yet"
>uses slavery from over 1.5 centuries ago as evidence for an argument based on associating racism with morality
off yourself

>we are falsely taught that racism is an issue of moral and immoral people rather than an issue deeply embedded in our nation's systems and institutions
This statement is contradictory. If racism is an issue deeply embedded within our institutions, then why are we taught that it is immoral?

>So, when white people are called out for doing something racially insensitive, they believe they are being called an immoral, bad person
Well yes, if you accuse someone of an action which is immoral, then they will believe that you are accusing them of being immoral. Unless you wish to claim that it is moral somehow?

>we are raised in a racist society that exists as a result of our extensive and violent history of race-based oppression
Slavery ended over 150 years ago. Race-based discrimination was made illegal over 50 years ago. While there are still racist people around, it is not nearly as prevalent as it used to be.

>White fragility allows white people to not be held accountable for their words and actions
If there is anything this country believes in, it is that people should be held accountable for their words and actions. However, we may only be held accountable for our own individual words and actions. With the exception of a few insidious individuals engaged in human trafficking, there is not a single person alive in the United States who has ever owned a slave. None of us can be held accountable for slavery, for we have never been slave owners, and we are not responsible for the actions of our ancestors.

And I haven't seen a substantial argument for it.

Can I see the real stuff Sup Forums likes throwing around?

white fragility is literally just the triple digit IQ version of "u mad white boi?"

topkek

or guy trying to get us to do his homework for him

"White fragility" is simply the result of whites adopting the identity politics that everyone else uses. Which is a problem for "everyone else" since whites still outnumber them. If the left had waited another decade to turn their identity politics strategy up to eleven, it might have worked. As with gun control in the 1990's, they went too far, too soon.