Ireland, YES!

Ireland, YES!

The next Irish PM is the gay son of an Indian immigrant, as well as being the youngest Irish PM in history.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/02/leo-varadkar-becomes-irelands-prime-minister-elect
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40134140VA
web.archive.org/web/20170602175509/http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40134140

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6av6G3jx9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

remove VA from end of the bbc url if you're using it, don't know where that came from

My main issue with this is that they keep having to mention this guy is gay and a son of an Indian immigrant. It's things like this that will continue to divide people. we're all human, I don't give a fuck about his sexuality or ethnicity.

The Jews run the media and the Jews don't care about other races.

The jews do care about other races except the white race.

>we're all human
Oh top kek.

DICK SHIT!

youtube.com/watch?v=b6av6G3jx9I

NOT MY FUCKING HOMELAND. POOFAGGOTS GET OUT. NOW.

They wouldn't mention this situation happened in a non-white country. It's just the (((media))) trying to say "Suck it, white people"

If it happened*

Identity politics is bullshit and you know it.

t.Bostonian

I like you. And I agree, let his policies speak for the man, not his ancestry or sexual orientation.

why are irish such cucks? Is it just them making up for some imaginary abuse they think happened at catholic school by becoming edgy SJW's?

I'd like to know more about this guys policies desu. I don't really follow Irish politics because the government don't impact my life for the most part.

Good goy, we're all humans. Irish is just a mindset anyway. LET THEM IN!

BROWNED
R
O
W
N
E
D

>tfw no Indian daddy
Why live

You're so naive.

How did they become the top-cucks so fast?

>fight to the death to kick the British out
>voluntarily let an Indian rule over you
What did potato niggers mean by this?

>this is your brain on Catholicism

Elaborate.

>we're all human
>I don't give a fuck about his sexuality or ethnicity.

t. pajeet

you have to go back

global carpetbagging

Reminder that the more you play into identity politics, ((( they ))) win..

Literally every raging athiest SJW I've met has come from a catholic school upbringing.

Something about it just makes people into edgy rebellious retards. I guess they can't handle the one true religion.

I would not say its about religion. I know a lot of catholic Italians and they are based.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CATHOLICISM

You don't realize user, these are leftists. They're listing his qualifications, a sort of neurotic daisy-chaining of all the Feel-Goods associated with him.

As if islam is perfect, mohammed.

Good one. Tell me that again when you elect your fucking queer migrant PM.

Lmao.

Exactly that's my main problem with it man.

fuck off nigger and fuck ireland.

ikr, fucking lizard people

die of aids cunt

You elected a fucking muslim mayor who was stated as saying British people should accept terrorism as a part of life living in a metropolitan city.

Oh shut up you smug, lazy and dumb motherfucker. I don't know if you've been keeping score pal but da crakkker is on the way out in the West. The Irish people are the canary in the coal-mine and will be the FIRST to go at the current rate of replacement immigration and national self-flagellation at ginned up talmudic bullshit like "sexism", "racism" etc etc. Fucking SINN FEIN supported a recent public event that included a revolting African immigrant sow excoriating the Irish people for their supposed crimes against nig-nogs and nig-nog women.

Catholicism, the Brits, the EU and now neo-liberal globalization - Ireland doesn't want to be free, even if it means her annihilation. Fuck's wrong with you? "Warrior Poets" me arse!

You got me wrong. White genocide is real and identity politics plays a part in that.

>The next Irish PM is the gay son of an Indian immigrant

I feel insulted

>60%

>gay son of Indian inmigrant

I wonder if his father supports him...

ira btfo

I know man. That's my main problem with this. I didn't elect this guy or know any of his policies so I'm more so interested in that than anything

Whites fought for this, they deserve extinction.
We should have listened in 1939.

Congrats to him, I guess. The best part is how bumblasted this will make """"""""""Irish"""""""""-Americans. "Oh noes! Muh heritage! Muh homeland!" I'm kekkin already.

friendly reminder that within 10 years, some royal family heir is going to marry a Muslim refugee, and that royal family will have a black muslim african as their royalty. Thus cementing the ultimate WE WUZ

>tfw the next iteration of hte IRA are Irish Separatists trying to establish an Irish-Islamic Emirate.

IRELAND
YES YES YES OH GOD YES!

Oh wait no, it's ok for the Irish to do but hell anyone else elects a literal darkie migrant and oh boy do they get it. But no, no not the Irish, they are of freedom and independence and freedom and death to whitey brits!

Unification might have had a chance, but you can kiss that one goodbye.

t. Northern Ireland
>We're all laughing hard at you faggot pakis

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

wow, so many diversity points! is he actually any good? who cares!

WE DIDNT EVEN VOTE FOR HIM

>All human
Sure.

>some humans are more attractive than others

I agree

Wew lad, this is what happens when your in a safe and homogenous country for too long

IRELAND YES!

Pic related is Ireland's new first lady

>he thinks people "muh heritage" Ireland for any reason other than getting shitfaced

Another wave of Irish immigrants when?

I hope that no one goes through the government buildings with a black light after his term is finished

I like how it's news just because he's a fag even then he wasn't directly elected and nobody likes him.

DESIGNATED

Prince Alfons of Liechtenstein

WE