ICE DETAINS FATHER ON WAY TO HOSPITAL

>sick newborn
>can pick up at hospital
>goes to work instead
>ice
>"b-but mi enfermo anchor bebe 11!!! "
>"you have to go back"

HAHAHAHAHA

msn.com/en-us/news/us/he-was-about-to-pick-up-his-newborn-son-after-surgery-when-he-was-arrested-by-ice/ar-BBBOLHz?li=AA4ZnC&oc

so based

Not gonna lie, I voted for Trump but that's really fucked up...

I hope the baby is ok, and I hope this serves as a lesson to people trying to have anchor babies.

Yes yes yes. Winning

Good, fuck him.

Awesome. Throw out the kid too.

Send the Beaner baby back too.

Not gonna lie, but I voted for Trump and this is not ok you guys.

I wonder if this family pays for their own health insurance.

All of these sorts of stories need to be printed out in Spanish, with Hispanic people crying and being ripped apart by ICE, and dropped over every major city south of the US border.

Of course you think it's fucked up, beaner

And I thought this day couldn't get any better

wtf I love criminals now

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

I voted for trump too, and I am ok with this.

They should deport the baby and the mother as well. Anchor babies aren't American if their parents are illegals.

Trips of truth

Hilarious. If they actually cared about their kids they would have legalized themselves to avoid this situation.

No way.

I work for a hospital and we have a clinic for med students and residents to train. It's cheap as fuck and takes Medicaid obviously.

I'll give you a guess as to what two groups of people make up 99% of the patients.

Good. Now he can take care of his other 13 kids in Mexico.

Spics and Spic accessories?

>get your mud baby repaired at mericunt taxpayers expense
>complain when they want to deport you
Only about 10 million of the fuckers left now

oooh noooo

Why do people think shitting out a kid automaticly grants you immunity to the law? He's here illegally taking advantage of american social institutions and it landed him on ICE's shitlist, what he was doing or where he was going is largely irrelevent. Chances are ICE didn't even know about the bean sprout when they grabbed the guy, what are the police supposed to do? Never arrest anyone caught red handed breaking the law on the off chance they might have kids?

YEAH, I'M THINKING AMERICA IS BACK

>NO NO NO GRINGO
>NO ESTA BUENO
>I CAN ESTEAL FROM U U SEE?
>I CAN ESTEAL U TAXMONEY BCOZ U R GRINGO JAJAJA
>SORRY ESE VIVA LA MEXICO

bye bye Jose.

Oh boohoo, I am breaking the law, but think of the children!!

Every fucking time, fucking liberals are trying to weaponize children to push their agendas.

Fuck this shit. Send the whole family back to mexico.

Stay in Canada, then.

Hahaha, the spic was a faggot too.
Smdh let's deport them all. Having their little shitskins to grown up here. Fuck them. We should dig up the bones of those who died here and send them back to spicland.

99.99% of these cases where ICE just magically "shows up" and grabs an illegal are actually in this State:
Illegal alien is released on own recognizance by Border Patrol, Customs or ICE, pending a hearing at Immigration Court.
Illegal alien fails to appear for their hearing at immigration court.
ICE finds illegal alien and takes their ass before an immigration court.

Any news story like this, that does not focus on these things is fake news.

Fail to appear, your ass gets nabbed. No shit.

lol'd hard reading this.. thanks dude

A related question: if an anchor child dies, do they parents lose their immigration status (and thus face deportation) upon the child's death?

At eight kids a piece, I highly doubt the number is that low. They're everywhere, no matter what obscure corner or metropolitan center you go in this country, you will see at least 1/5 of everyone is a spic speaking Spanish.

You better get reporting then, faggot

lel, ICE are clearly having a competition to see who can do the most amusing deportations

Technically they should, US birthright citizenship is just another legal fiction pulled out of thin air by jews. However in the best case scenario, putting that on the table will have to wait till Trump's second term.

Pretty sure that having a child doesn't affect the parent's immigration status just gives them a sob story to gather clout from advocates.

probably shouldnt have broken the law

Do you really wanna hear the truth?

Another related question: does anyone who matters give a shit if we just shoot them all and throw them in the Rio Grande?