youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm white, goyim

Good shit

youtube.com/watch?v=xq4Y87idawk

(((Weinstein)))

Joe's just your everyday Libertarian
He seems to be Moving with The Overton Window

>he is like I am the least racist person ever.

Suddenly going to go full Sup Forums

He's on the edge of the battle against SJWs.

You are a perfect example of what a bunch of cuck losers Sup Forumssters are.

Libertarian is automatically in the Shitlord category anyway so it's all good

(((weinstein)))
Halp, halp Goys, I'm being attacked by the niggers I radicalized!!

>(((weinstein)))

Yeah, based niggers and youtube e-celebs rule man xD

BEHOLD

>cuck losers Sup Forumssters

We are the brains and craft the ideology that will shape america

Calm, your tits.

You need deferent parts of an army, If everyone is on the front line then you lose the war.

We are the brains.

>pic related

who?

hrm even if he is a kike im kinda interested in what videos joe's gonna get jamie to pull up

thanks for posting OP

The left deserves to reap all that they have sown.

gross

Please lurk more before you post next time

He's just trying to copy Peterson for those sweet patreon gibs.

>Please lurk more before you post next time

no you lurk more

can i get a quick rundown?

Pretty sweet Chia Pet it's growing on the top of its head.

>SJW campus holds a "day without whites"
>Jewberg Nosestein says it is racist
>SJWs gang up on him and chase him off campus

Is it just me, or do new 'heroes' get created every time the progressive left chimps out?

Milo, Peterson, now Weinstein have been thrust into the mainstream because of these people...

HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW (((WHITES)))?

People keep acting like Weinstein is another Jordan Peterson. No, he's a leftist sociology kike. This situation is good because it exposes how fucking retarded niggers and (((academia))) are, but don't be fooled into thinking this guy is /ourguy/

Also, anyone got a Joe Rogan bingo card?
Will he talk about cooking eggs?
Will he talk about weed?
Will he talk about crossbows?

we /comfy/ nao

>jew radicalizes nigs
>jew tries to be hero
>nigs turn on jew
>jew is now complianing
>Joe is high

has literally nothing to do with e-celebs, you should watch the Evergreen videos. they're incredible.

that's dishonest but people will believe it anyway

>incredible.

I watched them they are incredibly stupid.

Indeed, he truly is a great ally

>asians are part of the problem

That's right. The jews founded the NAACP and black panthers.They preached equality and told them that the white man opressed them.

Winestein deserves to be devoured by his own creation

ITP: Pic Related

>that's dishonest but people will believe it anyway

How? That is pretty much what happen.

what does /pol think about Rogan?

he's chill and pretty smart but sometimes he talks like a brainlet by missing the point which pisses me off

He's a brainlet but has good guests and doesn't attack them like a braindead shitlib

Looks huwhite to me.

>what does /pol think about Rogan?

He is a white cis male

>Not true

Is Bret Weinstein not Jewish? Is he not a radical progressive? Are Evergreen Students not black?

Exactly. It's the jewish story of the golem. Really makes you think.

t.nigger civic nationalist scum. kys

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

>Jewberg Nosestein
This is why I need Sup Forums in my life. You guys brighten my day.

I think maybe he thought I was lying when I said Joe is high, because everything thing else fit in. Like literally the apes turned on there handlers after getting trained to attack other people.

Alright, let's just have a Joe Rogan hate thread then

>le based black man

I listen to his podcast at work 5 days a week
Activates the almonds
Seriously tho it is good, Joe is a fantastic conversationalist.

Does Joe Rogan actually believe in anything? He always just seems to take on the ideology of whoever he has on.

I want to motorboat those big black titties.

let Tyrone follow me home. I wish a nigga would. I swear to god if one of those mother fucker would break in my house

He believes in being a junkie and REEEEE'd over Crowder not being one himself.

It's just group strategy. Jews bring in minorities and agitate them so they can continue passing for white and having preferred minority status while being the most ethno-centric people who have ever lived.

Now the minority groups are exercising their own group strategies to take power from whites AND Jews. They want to be dominant like whites were back in the 20s.

It's completely unsustainable and at best completely fizzle out or at worst get a lot of people killed.

LITERALLY - THE DRINKING GAME

Take a drink everytime Bret or Joe says 'literally' - I'm up to four just typing this.

HE'S A FUCKING PROGRESSIVE!! HE MADE THE MONSTER THAT HE IS NOW RUNNING AWAY FROM!!! HE MADE HIS BED AND DOESN'T WANT TO LIE IN IT!! FUCK THAT COWARDLY HYPOCRITE. HE EVEN SLIGHTED PETERSON.

are the memes about that interview true? Did Rogan really sperg out because Crowder said "look I don't smoke weed and I don't care others do"?

literal kidnapping

Not bad for a kike fighting back against SWJs, but he's still a leftist cuck. Can't hate the guy for trying I guess.

OH SHIT HE'S CALLING OUT THE BLACKS

THIS!!!! THIS GUY HAS EVEN DENIGRATED PETERSON FOR CRITICIZING PROGRESSIVISM.

Exactly. It's the tale of the golem. He and his fellow kikes are the ones propagating this shit. And because they've fooled everyone into thinking they're (((white))) now they're reaping what they've sown.

I have no sympathy for him. I'm glad this is happening to him, because at least it shows people how fucking crazy colleges have becoome. But he's no Jordan Peterson. He's not a good guy.

at least he is finally getting a taste of the kind of bullshit that republicans had to deal with on college campus for decades now.
he is part of the problem on current college campuses.
probably has called people racist in the past as well simply for having a none left opinion and openly supported discrimination on white men based on sex and skin color

he just said it was blacks who are radicalizing the left in america

What is he thinking?

nobody's acting like this at all, but you can listen to what he has to say about his firsthand experiences with this crazy bullshit without liking him or subscribing to his ideology

WE

He looks Jewish

thanks that was pretty good lol

oh my god what a grotesque creature

"im so fucking high right now... keep it togehter... keep asking questions...."

Here's an old russian proverb: "A Jew will say he was beaten, but will never say for what."

apt, I think.

This Jew is going off script expect a "botched robbery"

joe now expressing fear that people of color will enslave whites as whites become a minority in america

because not all jews are in on the global jew sharia

Yeah it's pretty bad. He was pretty damn silent (for him) Peterson's first time on there though, think he dug it.

Honestly I don't see how anyone could take that interview any other way than Crowder bitching out hardcore, but yes Rogan was harping really hard about it, and Crowder just wanted to drop the issue. Crowder handled it really pathetically however, so both sides just ended up embarrassing themselves.

no way this guy is gonna be allowed back on campus after this.

>black people being called out directly for this mess
>acknowledging white people will become an oppressed minority due to a combination of low birth rates and black aggression

Some real redpills getting dropped this round

white-allys - beta-males
the literal description

Wtf

Joe talks about being high pretty much constantly. Sometimes he just adds alcohol to mix it up.

lol what's wrong about it? I'll actually read your post

if you're saying that people like Bret Weinstein radicalized these niggers, and that he is representative of their ideology, then sure i can see that's a valid point

if you're saying that Bret Weinstein himself is the sole cause of this, then ummm no sweetie you're wrong

the ones that are college professors for sociology tend to be tho m8. That's like saying all the people under the bridge where heroin users hang out are not heroin users - chances are tho, you going to get robbed by a heroin user.

>Jamie not pulling that shit up
you have one job, show the chimpouts

>jewberg talking about systemic oppression of niggers in the criminal justice system

WELL IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>Weinstein
>Taught at a liberal arts college
>HMMM I DUNNO IF YOU GUYS KNOW THIS BUT HE MIGHT SECRETLY BE A LEFTY KIKE
He's not exactly trying to hide it you fucking sleuths.

That's a tranny isn't it?
I don't believe even black women can be so hideous.

The best way to end racism would be to separate the races into their own countries, or the more violent way: eradication of all other races except whites/japanese

Name the fucking nog already, Joe

Jesus Christ

It's not dishonest in the least. Listen to his David Rubin interview. He shows us his hand in that interview. Even his brother, Eric Weinstein, has begun to address the fact that his brother is only reaping what he sowed. They are trying to blame it on the Postmodernists, but the funny thing is that they've been walking arm in arm towards what they are just beginning to sink in. He is not a complete retard, admittedly, but he is no ally- not in the least. Listen closely to his responses to the future of both academia and society at large. You will be hard-pressed to find anything untainted by his deep set, and uncritical hatred for the West. The man reeks of leftist propaganda and suicidal self-hate. It scares me tremendously that he's trying to blend in with our movement. Literally a Sjhill.

That's a big bluepill

youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg

WHITES BTFO

BLACK POWER BLACK POWER

watching rogan in max comfyness atm my gypsie bro

Didn't this guy say he was lefty progressive?

this guy is (((their))) version of peterson. he's the sjw who realizes sjw are going to destroy themselves. so he's going to pretend the lesser version of sjw is the answer. he's parrots and believes in all the sjw shit like systemic racism. he doesn't advocate anything useful at all

he talks about systemic racism. he talks about inequality. he talks about all sorts of sjw shit. he just is smart enough to know the nigger sjw are going to ruin everything.

>my college is so great and unique
>never forget I'm the real victim here
>I want those sweet public intellectual gibs

He has literally nothing of interest to say.