Are women and men equal in your country?

Are women and men equal in your country?

If one assaults you but you wouldn't be allowed to defend yourself, say "no".

Women are weak. If you get assaulted by a women it shouldnt effect you.

>If one assaults you but you wouldn't be allowed to defend yourself, say "no".
no

stupid cuckold. you're why the west is finished you fucking retard. if a woman hits a man then the man needs to put her in her place for acting like that. you sissified faggots with estrogen wired brains who bow to women are lower than slime

If a girl hits you so fuckin what. If you hit a girl you can knock them out.

Men dont hit women.

no. they must learn that unwarranted violence is wrong. go get stabbed to death on a train, cuck

what a great point. so, if I stabbed you in the lung, you would not be affected because my female strike only impart a shallow wound!

good to know I am unable to cause harm to men with my rage, regardless of force impact. thankyou so much for clearing this up.

yes, they are. they've always been even before SJWs as we have in our culture great respect for women and well defined roles in the family, not because of christianity but of culture. Thats why we have 50/50 representation in women in science for example. I guess it's a matter of society

He said hit you bitch.

yeah unwarranted violence is wrong. If your girlfriend/wife or whatever the fuck, hits you, just fucking leave.

Yes

No

In fucking shitbanon, women get paid more and are preferred in workplaces.

Lol I can smell the estrogen on you, fucking queer
>b-bitch
Beta male detected

Here we observe the typical feminazi-apologist cuck in his natural habitat, trying to disguise his cuckish ways as chauvinism. Better luck next time, buddy

Let me see you take on a woman who lifts and comes up behind you, you fucking beta cuck. You're either a virgin or whipped to shit and trying to excuse your lack of fighting back. You can hardly be called a man, which is why you try to compensate like this.

nah, shit's fucked. As much as I'd want to smack her across the mouth. I don't want to be someones jail bitch. I'm just going to pick up all my shit, leave, and file battery charges. Unless this was a life or death situation, or an actual "fight" and not just a punch or hit. then I don't know what I'd do. it's me vs her and I'm going to do my best to make sure it isn't her.

I don't agree with the post but he has a point. I let a girl swing at me for fun at a party, and she caught me in the face once. At that moment in time it cemented in my mind that I could probably fight 3 or 4 females at one time in a actual fight. If it's 1 on 1, just toss them to the ground. No need break their nose or knock them out, just full body toss them to let them know you're actually physically stronger, despite what feminism wants them to believe.

What the fuck are you talking about? Is it really that big a deal to not want to hit women haha. Jesus Christ, its like you guys live on another planet.

So im whipped because I dont hit women? I said if my girlfriend hits me i would leave her. I dont need to stay with her. No need for more violence.

>If one assaults you but you wouldn't be allowed to defend yourself, say "no".
You mean like this?

>Are women and men equal in your country?
No, cunts have a lot of priveleges, but we don't have special rules for them.
It's just cucks want to ingratiate themselves to get to the pussy, ruining everything in their sights.

>I'm a grill
You know the rules. Tits or gtfo.

Yes. I doubt many women assault men here, but men can always go to the police for it.

Also, we have problems with violence against women by men, but they have become very viral recently and have led to laws to specifically protect women. Many men see this as unequal and unfair and discriminatory against men.

>Also, we have problems...
>checks flag
Quite a few of them, from what I've heard...

I dont kniw about my other countrymen but where I live a woman must have permission to do everything. They are kept on a chain and must speak only when spoken to. They are expected to take care of the house and birth my children. That is all. One time I caught my wife sneaking bacon into my breakfast so I punished her as seen fit.

Is probably not as bad as you imagine, but yes, there is sexist violence here and we are trying to erradicate it.