Black user

Should I hate Jews? Do blacks have a reason to hate them?

Other urls found in this thread:

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews started the NAACP

Yes, because all blacks are the true Jews. The ones in Israel are impostors.

DAS RIIIIIITE

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

And BLM

Not at all, they brought you here after all

Didn't even charge for it

Nope

blacks are animals to the jews, but that doesn't mean you won't benefit from being their pawn

pic unrelated

Really?

>Should I hate Jews?

Yes

jews are descendant from Abraham. Abraham came from the Black Sea area... aka the Caucuses... you know, where the word Caucasian comes from

the ten plagues inflicted by (((God))) to ancient kangz so they release the jews from slavery

Yes. Black literature says that Jews are creatures of personal gains and will use you to reach those ends and they tend to use they whole "we were both opressed by whitey now we should work together."

>blacks blame whites while jews are living large and laughing at you
This really should make a black man think....

You should learn to hate yourself first

Kek the nigger comes to the Nazis to ask what he should think
W e w

This

Jews ran slave shipments

Look who owns the Music labels, video, movie and TV companies responsible for modern "gangsta culture" (the degeneration of black youths through memes of violence, oversexualization, glorification of drugs and ignorance) and you'll know who really holds your chains.

Who cares what you hate nigger? Everywhere you go every non-nigger is thinking shit of you no matter what, the whole fuckin planet find you disgusting

Semitic peoples were pretty much responsible for the African Slave Trade, both the Islamic and Atlantic, which is like almost 100 million ppl enslaved in total. The slave trade in the US south was only 3% of the Atlantic slave trade. So, if I were black I would have to say muslims and jews were more to blame. They wont teach this to you in the university but it's true. look it up.

>to know who rules you, find out who you're not allowed to criticize

What do you think OP? You and your friends trash whites all day, but can't say a word against the jews, just like white folks can't, either.

Peolple of ALL colors must unite to remove shekel.

Knowing what you know about Jews, in all honesty, do you think they wish to uplift you, or do you think you are merely a pawn for them to exploit?

all people have reason to hate Jews

also this

If it wasn't for Jews right now, you'd be in Africa, being even more of a useless nigger than you already are.

All races have a reason to hate the jews

almost ever single black dude who i have hired at one point has been "woke to jewish tricks" like everytime i think there gonna blame whitey its always the jews. strange stuff