What went right?

what went right?

Idk, but they truly have the best country

you not being here

small government, high iq people, doesn't join the (((EU)))

we became (((them)))

Money
Also Isolationism being both foreign policy and official domestic attitude

Kike incubator for their schemes and shekels. You don't shit were you eat.

Dictatorship done right

i say that they valorized their internal diversity and that they never stopped being proud of their country.
also,they never kneeled down to the eu.

>see this post
>decide to look up swiss navy on goggle
>never kek'd so hard in my life
I don't know why anyone hasn't called the swiss out on this yet.

record pocket knife sales last 8 fiscal quarters.

Money. When you are the bank for both the Vatican and the elite of Europe it's pretty easy to remain independent.

Keked and checked

They made deals with the devil and now they opening portals to other timelines

It's your fault they got their hands on the covfefe, senpai.

neutrality

Killing Austrians with logs...

it's the alps
allowed them to stay neutral during the world wars while everybody else was getting buttblasted
Swiss banks were seen as a safe place to keep your money in

Neutrality, and each canton being essentially their own state. Kinda what America was suppose to be, but on a smaller scale and done right.

The Rothschilds live there. They'll ruin other countries and pit them against each other for their own financial gain, but they will never bring diversity to their own backyard. The day the Jewish elite leave Switzerland is the day Switzerland gets culturally enriched.

You need to realise the money goes to private banks and is instantly reinvested in international bonds and stocks, it doesn't help us at all except creating a few hundreds jobs.

This is part of the right answer.

Also
>lots of european migrants doing a good job and integrating quick, even most niggers behave
>apprenticeship means you start working, being a productive member and getting paid at 16
>conservative culturally politics allied with liberal economics and are 60% of government
>protestant mentality

They don't have neapolitans

the Germans, at Aachen.

Im swiss/american, miss my home in canton Bern but seriously, Swissland is infested with kikes and immigrants and its liberal/progressive af