30 Mayors 3 Governors 80 University Presidents 100 Business Owners Condemn Paris Withdrawal

Do yourself a favor and go to the original nyt.com website where they have a slideshow of pols who are for and against Trump leaving the Paris agreement and tell me if you notice anything.

archive.is/94c57

“We’re going to do everything America would have done if it had stayed committed,” Michael Bloomberg, the former New York City mayor who is coordinating the effort, said in an interview.

On Thursday, Gov. Jay Inslee of Washington, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo of New York and Gov. Jerry Brown of California, all Democrats, said they were beginning a separate alliance of states committed to upholding the Paris accord.

But in a draft letter to António Guterres, the United Nations secretary-general, Mr. Bloomberg expressed confidence that “non-national actors” could achieve the 2025 goal alone.

“While the executive branch of the U.S. government speaks on behalf of our nation in matters of foreign affairs, it does not determine many aspects of whether and how the United States takes action on climate change,” he wrote.

“Pulling out of Paris would be the worst thing for brand America since Abu Ghraib,” said Nigel Purvis, a top environmental negotiator in the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations and the chief executive of Climate Advisers, a consulting firm.

bump

Interesting, I bet not a single one of those persons have read the actual Paris Agreement.

>30 Mayors 3 Governors 80 University Presidents 100 Business Owners all agree you should jump off a bridge.

So why aren't you jumping off the bridge you nigger faggot?

So... all these cities are gonna scrape together $3 billion a year to pay to India and china and other third world shits? Yeah I call bull shit one that

And here we see Trump's art of the deal: He withdrew and immediately said he'd be into going back into it, if he could renegotiate it. People want back in, THEY WANT BACK IN RIGHT NOW LET US BACK IN!!!!! So the pressure will mount and they'll beg him to renegotiate to be let back in. It is up to the other world leaders to confirm or deny this action. They'll bend the knee because America=money+world police force

>Gov. Jay Inslee of Washington, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo of New York and Gov. Jerry Brown of California
the icecaps can't melt fast enough

People don't want back in.

3 Governors? Thats like saying a bucket of water was removed from the pool.
The rest are so insignificant.

Trump could literally give a speech proclaiming water othe official drink of water and these cucks and the MSM would complain that water is raycis becuse Tyrone cant swim...

Wait until voluntarily complying with it anyway costs them money. They will very quietly change their tunes.

>“Pulling out of Paris would be the worst thing for brand America since Abu Ghraib,” said Nigel Purvis

Referring to America as if it was just some Fortune 500 company.

They haven't read that shit if they think it had anything to do with the future of the planet.
It's a globalism invasion plan to force "those poor poor third workd country " to benefits from "our superior, wise culture" and basically let us build their indusrty as we want, instead as how they need it.
I guarantee you there will be state of the art clean car factories owned by China in Uganda before they get clean water in all house.

Meh I expected more officials to denounce it. 30 mayors isn't a lot.

>30 mayors
Don't we have like 500 mayors?

Its actually worse than that. He was referring to America as if it was just some consumer product with a marketing image, a logo, and a jingle.

"100 business owners"

Read that again, cocksucker. Do it 1000 times if needed.

Why on God's green Earth should I, or anyone, care about what Jeff Bezos (Faggot Dr. Evil), Tim Cook (I'm Gayer Than Steve Jobs!), or Mark Zuckerborg want?

Eat shit, niglet

way more

((University Presidents)) are perhaps the most subversive people in america today

Appeal to authority.
>America=money+world police force
That's like saying La Costra Nosa is the world's police force. The world wants you to fuck off and die, burger.
>America as if it was just some consumer product with a marketing image, a logo, and a jingle.
Thank the Koch Brothers for that one.

they can bitch all they want it's fine

funny that the tech billionaire kikes who do all their manufacturing in China (who are immune from the accords) should condemn this.

>30 Mayors 3 Governors 80 University Presidents 100 Business Owners Condemn Paris Withdrawal
No better endorsement that what he's doing is right.