Knigths of the Old Republic TWO = MOST REDPILLED GAME EVER

Fucking play this game.
I routinely play this game once like every 2 years ever since it came out.
But now something clicked.

There's a hidden level of woke to this game, it's AMAZING. I dunno how, but I feel like the teachings of Jordan Peterson helped me stumble onto something greater in this game, because

>its a star wars game, thus an archetypal story
>its extremely heavy on philosophy, although it's presented in a lite fashion for the kids
>it grapples with IDEOLOGY AND MORALITY

Jedi in Kotor2 = Modern Liberals
Sith in Kotor2 = Alt-Right

The Jedi are arrogant ideologues who think they hold moral superiority, because of that the Sith have managed to wipe them out from the Shadows, the ensuing struggle devastating the galaxy.

Not to mention that I realized that Kreia is Arran Kae and thus the Handmaiden's mother.

Srsly, WATCH JBP AND THEN PLAY THIS GAME.

OR AT LEAST WATCH THIS:

youtu.be/-Z0S0Z8lUTg
STAT LVLUP: WOKE

>SRSLY FUCKIIIIIIIIIING WAAAATCHHHHHH THE VIDEOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=adrbT0scqBE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hab3R_TRazg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE SITH NOW BOYS

Jedi are stupid, they constantly bitch about the balance of the force while holding it highly unbalanced

checked

WE THA SIEEEETH AND SHIEEZ NOW

Fuck off gypsy cunt.

KotOR2 is way deeper than your narrow minded gypsy comprehension of it. And calling libruls the light side, my fucking sides.

Tfw I got all 20 starwars games for like 90% off for may the 4th sale

I can't get into the kind of combat system these games have. It's just unplayable to me.

they see themselves as the light side fucker

we call ourselves the dark side but we don't see ourselves as the bad guy

that's literally the most retarded objection possible and you should go kys as a result

You just made me reinstall the game

D20?

mod it, it's fun with mods that make it challenging

GOOD! But also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

W
A
T
C
H

T
H
E

V
I
D
E
O

It elaborates on some things, when you put the modern politics lens on that video, man... WOKE AS SHIT

>Give money to beggar
>Kreia: Bla bla bla you're doing it wrong
>Dont give money to beggar
>Chose neutrla option

FUCK OFF KREIA

>they see themselves as the light side fucker
They don't you braindead cunt whose first Star Wars movie is the Jew remake.

They think Jedi are misogynistic and racist.

Call me Darth Eranad

i played this as a kid when it came out but i never absorbed the story, i play games to kill shit not learn philosophy

Battlefront 2 is better.

Can't argue trips.

Meh, I can't play those old games anymore because they seem so lifeless and bland now. But then again I don't play video games anymore in general

Is there a torrent with Peterson's work, I don't feel like giving money to that fucking kike, he's already raking millions from patreon. Knowledge should be free for everyone.

It was simply a discussion on blind moral absolutes, Kreia never cares about the player's alignment as long as he doesn't drift toward the edge of neither.
Her point is that being absolutely good is just as harmful as being absolutely evil and the real "good" was in finding a middle ground and manipulating events and people for the best results.
Still she definitely appreciates the light side better than the dark one, considering at least there's order in the light making it easier to control while the dark side is chaos and uncontrollable by definition.
At the end of the day Kreia was just a spiteful nihilist looking for answers and finding none, just like a commie arguing about the correct "communism" she keeps arguing about the correct "morals" never accepting her continuous failures and blaming her own students instead.

he's fucking youtube channel has all the lectures he's ever given, all he's talks he's given, all the interviews he's given, everything he's ever said outside his house, basically.

he has lectures on psychology, metastories, now the bible, political talks, debates, everything

you're the cunt here for not checking desu

why is there a paywall on his site then?

To trick all the dumb goys who can't be bothered to check youtube of course

You have to give if you want to get, silly gipsy.

Praise Kek!
embrace the Force

Fucking spoiler.

Great game series, desu

Shame this bitch wasn't lesbian. I always enjoyed turning her to the dark side.

I only played Jedi Knight 2 and Jedi Academy
I'm waiting for the next sale so I can grab the KOTOR series

Kotor 2 was way better than kotor 1 but you have to play kotor 1 to understand kotor 2.

Fucking pissed they turned it into a bullshit MMO. I tried playing it and it sucked ass.

I forgot all about this game.

>pile mines in front of enemy before talking to them
>piss them off
>they step in 20 mines at once

Fun shit.

Long story short:

If you're not mentally strong to be able to things without constant helt from somebody else, YOU ARE WEAK.

Sums up feminists and antifa people, who need other people to fight for them.

it's the best game ever pic related is OP

I recommend also. Its cheap, its been patched, and it works natively in Linux.

Fucking jedi scum..

This, fucking kreia. The first kotor was better anyway.

There is also a serious effort to remake a hd version.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=adrbT0scqBE

The Mandalorians were redpilled right?

>tfw played kotor 1 way after I played kotor 2
I just couldn't get into the MMO, it just felt really lame.

god I forgot all about the mines

Sithclique

fukken collected

Funny way of saying New Vegas Legion side

Nice

a very comfy game.

>disappointed if you go jedi
>disappointed if you go sith
>just wants you to think for yourself
>ultimate goal is death of the force

Kreia confirmed black pilled.

I don't comprehend this "give" word you speak of, Mahmud

Don't buy this bullshit. EA is made up of nothing but faggots and they don't deserve any money at all. Star Wars is also total shit now. Don't give them any money.

Well said user!

>pic is me at this present moment

The mmo is not THAT bad but it's too common, it's wow with lightsabers.

What do you expect? It's written by based Chris Avellone.

Pirate it

>stop voting, the force is dead

I expected nothing else from the likes of you.

This is one of the best games of all time.

You also made me reinstall the game

It's almost like the analogue OP is going for ignores this.

is he Italian? i think of him as the only reason I don't curse Italians to hell, tell me he's scottish.

nope, it's another blue-black pilled shit.

Even in the first game everyone said Sith Lords were more fun than being a Jedifag.

Former bastion fag here, sad to see the game whither and die. Well my server did.

>tfw I want to go through kotor 2 again but I was a console pleb and my xbox broke
shit, I wonder when it will be on sale again

Who remembers the cluster fuck that was the old republic mmo? I think the threads on /v were my favourite times on Sup Forums

Wikipedia doesn't say anything about his ancestry, but if his last name is anything to go by, he's probably Italian-American. Or at least his paternal lineage is.

OK EVERY FUCKER READ THIS!! VERY IMPORTANT.

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU READ THIS:

*from the video I linked:

>JEDI BELIEVE THAT THERE CAN BE PIECE ONLY IF *************THERE IS NO CONFLICT**************

>JEDIS CANNOT FIND VALUE IN THEIR LIFE, SO THEY CONJURE UP THE FANTASY OF "LIFE IS SACRIFICE"

>JEDI DONT ALLOW !!!!!!!!PRIDE OR DESIRES!!!!!!!!

> JEDI THINK = PRIVATE PROPERTY IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED ANY POSSESSIONS

> JEDI ONLY TAKE VERY YOUNG TO TRAIN, SO THAT THEY HAVE NO PRIOR LIFE EXPERIENCE AND ONLY RELY ON THE ((((((((((((jedi code))))))))))))))) FOR THEIR WORLDVIEW

Jedi believe a person has NO RIGHT TO EXIST, and EXISTENCE IS ONLY JUSTIFIABLE THROUGH ALTRUISM.

ALTRUISM = LITERALLY SELF-DESTRUCTION, DESTRUCTION OF THE SELF, SELF = EVIL

>jedi = SLAVE MORALITY. "the greater good" meme

>UTILITY = SOMETHING GOOD FOR THE WHOLE COMMUNITY !!!!!!!!!AT THE EXPENSE OF THE INDIVIDUAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Jedi are APATHETIC to the suffering of HUMAN LIFE, they only HELP OUT OF OBLIGATION, "DUTY", according TO THEIR IDEOLOGY, but NOT to help!!!

>JEDI ARE ANTI-LIFE AND REMOVE THEMSELVES FROM NORMAL EXISTENCE, BEING BASICALLY SECLUDED WAR MONKS ( they only go to war for ideological reasons) THUS THEY ARE WASTED POTENTIAL

JEDI = COMMUNIST CUCCS CONFIRMED

cringe?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hab3R_TRazg

So, are you going to explain what it means or are you just wasting my time?

Brilliant, I hate him already

Kek confirms, sheev did nothing wrong

>Croat
>cuck
Huh

He said love is sniping idiots with a cool gun.

What's cringed in that? seems pretty based to me.

Stop playing video games.

Whoever steps on this is in for a nasty shock.

stop posting images of faggots

it sounds much better in german

Aren't Jedi supposed to suppress emotions? Which is the opposite of these leftards who whine and get triggered?

He got it right in the last 10 seconds though

>kissed a faggot that likes to take it in the ass by niggers.

This looks really good. I wonder if they'll include TSLRCM.