Holy shit Australia WHAT THE FUCK

For the uninitiated, this is literally, LITERALLY a popular recent Australian film that is widely recognized and celebrated as a pinnacle of contemporary cinema in the country.

I thought Australia was all about "fuck off we're full" but I see this is not the case.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oi stop posting videos of my parents

Really puts into context how frightening rape actually is. Makes me think twice about saying "she was asking for it," cuz in this case, white people totally are hahaha

I'd fap to this but my autism gets in the way when the shackles magically switched sides.

did they rape her or something? If so this is some nice payback

I'd love to be penetrated by such a goddess. I'm gonna cum so hard in a minute.

she was hot... but that was gross

What haha, you can always walk away from that situation with a booboo on your heart and sympathy sex for the rest of your life haha.
Having your masculinity trashed by somebody forcibly inserting their dick in your ass stays with you for life and paints as you as an extremely weak male who can't defend themselves.
It's easy to dismiss the women in paternity fraud situations as a bitch.

Meant for

Nothing like a good olive oil pegging, really pushes the macadamia's about.

THIS IS WHAT LIBTARDS THINK PEOPLE WANT

>TFW no one ever shows how disgusting this is in RL

I guess she gave him an enema, collected the shit, and disposed of it in a biohazard bag.

Wish I was the guy

Women are reported to physically enjoy rape a lot of the time, though. Unless it's done way too forcefully, the female body is more or less made for rape. No, this isn't some dumb politician's quote, look it up, women often have orgasms from rape, and hate themselves over it. The anus isn't in any way made for penetration.

Making some guy a cuck and having him raise some other man's child without him knowing, is the equivalent of a woman having a kid she doesn't want.

Replace the guy with me, the woman with Barron Trump and the strap on with real stiff cock. Rape my arsehole while we watch Ben 10

>physically enjoying rape
In the end it's still a penis going into a vagina so they'd still be aroused. Men would be too, but most don't have the same selective tendencies as women so would do so voluntarily anyway.
Besides, only 4-5% report having an orgasm, at least according to this source. Whether that's because it's underreported, who knows, but it's certainly not "a lot of the time."
>is the equivalent of a woman having a kid she doesn't want
Right but the method of impregnation is totally different.

>and hate themselves over it
Yeah I guess they really enjoy that... What kind of idiot are you? The stimuli response does not equal actual enjoyment, and is true for both men and women.

Unlike Americans the average Australian doesn't constantly have ten pounds of shit in their colon, better diet and whatnot

what is this?

Let me guess, a Jew made it?

man thats fucked UP!
Australia getting bumped in da azz!

>imagine if these people actually survived the boat ride to australia back in the time

melbournefag detected

Movie name anyone?

uhm.. source?
asking for research purposes.

link/name?

He didn't struggle very much.

That cunt would have gotten leg scissored untill she blacked out.

And woke up with a butt full on dick.

>Australia, I'm losing respect for you.

ben 10, thats fuckin gay

Half the country is "fuck off we're full" the other is "refugees welcome plz rape me". We're quite divided like USA, really.

This.

Even shackled I could buck that bitch off easy. She wouldn't get it in an inch.

He looks quite full to me desu sempai.

Are you a stupid enough cuck to tell everyone you got buttraped?

No homo

this is true.

> butterfly tattoo
mk ultra

That's not how one reacts to being fucked in the ass with olive oil

hes probably paying for it, so its not that bad

Almost an hour later and still no one has given the source.

It's the realm of shit, diet is irrelevant.

Of course they won't show him hurting the woman. They need to demonstrate proper pegging etiquette for the brainwashing to work.

Aussie films have always been bdsm bullshittery in the eyes of the world. It's nothing new.

looking for this?
youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k