Somehow Drumpf STILL comes off as the bad guy

Somehow Drumpf STILL comes off as the bad guy.

please tell me...is she a jew?

I love how she fits the perfect stereotype.

>Hates white men
>Divorced
>No children
>Over 50 now
>Still no husband
>Sleeps with young niggers for social cloud

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

owned by them

So is it ok if I start yelling bomb down a station platform and should expect no consequences?

Freedom of speech /= freedom from consequences. Freedom comes with responsibility and what this bitch did was to further propagate the idea that Trump should be assassinated, upset his family and all of his supporters. Bitch deserves her career ruined and jail time. If she wanted to protest against him she should do so by the free marketplace of ideas by discussion and debate, not posing ISIS style photos of beheading Trump and encouraging violence.

Fuck this gay earth. The media controls all the narratives and I've had enough of fucking useless idiots who can't see how crass and immoral this woman is

Threatening the president isn't protected under free speech. If I made a video pretending to cut local judges heads off I'd be in jail quick as fuck.

I mean honestly I don't think she was making a threat but it wasn't doing shit for free speech. Trump isn't the one trying to have free speech altered.

shes a shero

Her mother was a kike, thusly she is 100% jew

>Can dish is out but can't take it
Definition of Liberal in the new millennium

So stunning and brave...

She's diverting attention.
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>women role playing as the victim

being a victim is so fucking easy, anything you say makes you look good. why doesnt she at least try to defend her acions from a non victim platform

Just imagine it was a white male posing with a decapitated Trump head and not her.

Post img of her nigfriend.

my god, you're so fat

>No children

Thankfully this cunt's tainted genes will die out.

What's that thing lefties keep saying?
Something like Hate speech is not free speech.

Yes.

No.

Sup Forums fags call anyone they don't like a Jew.

>In the same book, Griffin discussed her eldest brother, Kenny, who was a drug addict and homeless at various times, and revealed that she was "afraid of him until the moment he died" due to his violent, abusive nature. Griffin states that Kenny would climb into bed with her when he was 30 and she was 7 and "whisper" into her ears; Kathy refused to speak to him or be in the same room as him for years but didn't tell her parents until she was in her twenties, at which point he openly admitted pedophilia to their parents

Ahh... Gotta love those slippery definitions! They can be used for anything. I love those manipulative leftist assholes!

>I was the victim in this situation

Killian is that you?

SRTH RICH MOTHERFUCKERS

Man she's aging horribly.