Why do Americans larp as Europeans?

Why do Americans larp as Europeans?
(Italo-American, German-American, French-American, Spanish-American, etc)

because thats what americans are you retard all the natives live in huts in the mountains

You sure about that? I don't think you realize the rest of the world finds the concept of being X-American absolutely hilarious, considering you're an American. You were born in America. You speak English with American slang/dialect.

Stop fucking LARPing.

Not like us pure-blooded Americans, esé..

you are contradicting yourself buddie

I really don't see anyone doing this. All I see is African/Mexican American.

you browse Sup Forums yet you're unfamiliar with the concept of ethnicity

Aw, poor baby is hurt. Let me guess you're a Mexican-American? Or some other denomination of Spic?

>this
It must suck to have no proper identity aside from screaming
>im a white hispanic ese!!
>muh la raza

well we are the descendants of Rome aka our civilization is the legacy of Rome

Iberian-American here. Are you assuming my nationality?
You're fucking a white male, how could you know what I feel?

yepp, since i cant be pure american
also not an arguement, poor baby o sweetie if u keep pretending that your are right u might be right

Honestly, it's because they're constantly doing it at home. In america people never say "I'm american" they always say "I'm 1/4 italian" or "I'm 3rd gen swedish". there must have been some weird propaganda blitz to make it happen, because australians almost never do it unless they're obviously foreign (ie asian or black)

Why do Europeans LARP as human beings?

why do abbos shitpost whenever they have the chance

wow broken english

this

Ive never seen a country redeem itself as posters the way australia has

>Germans come to america
>preserve their own sub-culture and traditions
>even make their own towns (honestly look up how many towns are or were named simply 'germantown')
Because shit like the above happens.
Although whites typically call themselves American and only really add on anything when someone asks.

>culture=language+location

Probably because most Americans are of European descent

If you're not European descent you're not American. Fuck off spic.

>Why do Europeans LARP as human beings?
Could say the same for abbos and children of convicts

Self-conscious americans that think they are still american when they move somehwere else.

Or just wannabe american faggots thinking because their mommy is from the states that makes them americans.

Be grateful. A German who moved to California back in the 1800's helped invent flight.

Without it, your fat lard arse couldn't be moved ten feet.

Because you cunts are soft as soggy biscuits.

Cuz none of us want to identify as Anglo cuz we're still mad at dad for burning our Presidential Mansion and now it's a stupid boring white color.

And we have to rule the seas now because dad won't.

Because we're so fuck huge and have so many different groups we need to be more specific than "american". Empire problems

Pic related. This is the thought process of a person who claims white Americans aren't European. European mongrals perhaps but European none the less.

>You speak English
Stop right there. Is English an American language? I'm not some native shitskin. I'm 1776 America with Anglo descent. Being ashamed of one's heritage is the reason we have white guilt.

Americans of America, until the tide was turned. Now we're just Anglos of the world.

Because we hate living with spics and niggers.

You misunderstood me.
My family is of German descent.
Came from the Rhineland Palatinate.
Although we have been here since even before the revolutionary war so I'd say it sounds better to just call myself American

I don't, but I'm still more European than most of today's inhabitants over there.