Be afraid Nazis

antifa here ask me anything

Why are you so gay

Why?

I'm cis

I believe in freedom

And you want to kill and bring down white people even more than we hate you, which is why we hate you
So bring it on, but don't try to tell yourselves that you didn't bring this upon yourselves

You mean "normal" right?

I can't wait for the civil war. It will be a short one, and it will be a decisive victory against liberals, communists, and other traitors.

homophobic

Is it true you are payed in cumshots?

How deep is your buttplug right now?

this is why everyone thinks you people are psychopaths

why dont you kill yourself comrade?

just remember that k is a progressive board and stay far away bigots

>takes the cheap shot while the guy is distracted, avoids fighting directly unless with superior numbers

Yep, that's antifa.

Good.

So am I free to not engage with the state?

define everyone bubble boy

normal people

why do you roleplay as a member of antifa on an anime forum ?

Can I talk to your mom for a bit?

Somebody upload the one where she sucks his nazi cock.

This isn't k this is pol.

How many dildos do you own?

The freedom to fuck kids isn't how freedom works, champ.

hey, just letting you know that we fucking hate you over here. how does it fell knowing that brown people hate you you privileged 1 world scum ?

They'll think "psychopath", but they'll say "massa".

>baseball bat
You own any guns kid? :)

Do you even know what a phobia is and how serious a mental illness it is?
Wedging "phobia" into a point of contention is intended to pathologize the speaker and make other question that person's mental state. Calling someone and _______phobe only diminishes people with real phobias and stigmatizes mental illness.

I leave you to figure out that Rubik's Cube

why is punk nowadays spic chicks with bad haircuts?

I'm raiding

No, idiot. Being straight is the norm by definition.

Sup Forums is a board of diversity and tolerance, goy

Since when do they let retarded people use the internet at the "special group home"?

is that a serious question

If you hate whites then you should kill yourself too faggot.

POC love me

how many nigger penises have been shoved into your boypucci?

Yes.

>posting the edited version

racist

>not posting fixed version
I'm disappointed, user

What does Soros' tiny jew-cock taste like, commie scum?

will you be doing your part to assist white genocide by kys my man?

my dad does

Notice the third panel is he gets taller because the so the artist show his knee.
Shitty message
Shitty art

How many cocks have you sucked, today?

Some of us Communists aren't with most of the left, especially after the election. We don't really like the government no matter who's in charge, unless it's one of us. That being said, I hate people like OP and the rest of Antifa.

Anybody that responds after this is retarded, an antifag would never misuse cis/trans in place of hetero/homo

well you are still not human

Ask Chuck Van Der Kamp if he's healed from when I stuck a knife in his belly at Sacramento, or if he's still shitting through a tube.

this is literally a slide thread.
sage properly.

Pretty much. Alt right pussy nazis talk tough but when shit hits the fan they crumbke like pussy snowflakes

Do you understand that your behavior is demonstrably more fascistic than that of the people you attack?

>We don't really like the government no matter who's in charge, unless it's one of us.
Yeah thats the problem, comrade

sooo... are you serious about it or do you just want the grossest pussy imaginable because you can't compete with other guys.

How do you explain your routine failure to kill yourself?

I'm more in agreement with you than anything else. We're sort of like human in appearance only. We look like we could pass for what you would call "human".

faggot

Antifa does what every military manual ever suggests?

Unlike the rest of the commies we'll let you appeal the law of gravity.

The person who makes those comics has serious anger issues.

>wanting to get herpes

ftfy

get back to sucking nigger dick filth

how did you figure out how to become gayer than people who swallow cocks for living

What's it like being a morally bankrupt follower who bases his entire worldview on the reaction to the views, thoughts, and opinions of others? Does it bother you at all having no identity of your own except what is defined by the things others believe? Do you ever lay awake at night, staring up at the darkness and wonder what would happen if you actually won, because you have no ideology or plan of your own outside of contrarian combativeness, or is that something that remains blissfully beyond your ken?

Asking for a friend.

What age were you diagnosed as being "on the spectrum"?

>Owning a dildo instead of sharing with the collective.

Eww.

Is your dad gonna be around while you're out "making a difference?"
Cuz I'll shoot ya senpai.

no sense lying, we know you have a massive dildo collection you get pegged with.

I am a Transsexual woman who is multi-racial and in a poly relationship with another tranny and a normal dude. Do you hate me because I voted for Trump and never kissed let alone have sex with someone who wasn't white?

That is such a fucking awful comic

how many cocks do you suck daily?

why do liberals believe they get killed, still don't understand. most probably cnn propaganda started this paranoia.

and so on...

I can't believe anyone could be this much super-dumb. An imbecile. An embarassment.

You're such a good goy.

Ok Saudi Arabia. I'll take you seriously when you stop chopping off people's heads. Oh and make the government not so tied to Islam. I don't understand how you guys can still have a religious government in 2017.

Islam is pretty much a Christian heresy, so don't think we aren't keeping our eye on you.

Communist are subhuman filth that must be removed by all means. You will not escape the helicopter.

>You will not escape the helicopter.
Isn't them leaving the helicopter the entire point?

You're still a degenerate.

They do not "leave" the helicopter. They are ejected from it.

How many dicks are in your ass?
Why do you hate working people?
What are you going to do when the Mexicans in Cali finally chimp out for real?

this shit again?

Why are you here?

> Oh and make the government not so tied to Islam.

I fucking wish, would be great if uncle sam didn't enforce the current norms, but i guess thats too much to ask.

> I don't understand how you guys can still have a religious government in 2017.
CURRENT YEAR

So your argument is that our position is that much stronger than yours? Agreed, let the violence begin.

>American flag
No, I don't have a moment to talk about our Lord and Savior Freedom Christ.

your lying

Serious question: what are you, as a person, ACTUALLY trying to accomplish out of being involved with antifa?

>antifa
what a strange way to write archifa

Honestly, you don't see the cognitive dissonance of saying you are against racism and nazis, but you use violence to get policial power and destroy any form of dialogue?

Yes because Antifa are well adjusted bin kickers.

Pampered millennials who have never lived in a Communist country don't have the right to speak.

>"Yeah fucking nazis who are disagreeing me. All of those who have a different opinion. Be afriad beacuse we are going to kick your ass...wait...you want a "war" like people fighting and not actually just we kicking your ass? OMG are you people mad or what?"

Post the one where she gets nude.

my girlfriend said if I made a difference and proved myself as a man she would consider having a monogamous relationship. That's what I prefer

>Ejected from another's personal property.

Noice.