Why is Switzerland the only European country that can own guns?

Why is Switzerland the only European country that can own guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjoAH9dIswg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mountain jew
because jews protect their own not the goyim

confederatio helevetica is the onky good euruopean country

>1020 USD for an actual SG 550

you better not be shitting me in that info graphic I would legitimately consider moving there for that alone.

Its not

>American education

/thread

>Why is Switzerland the only European country that can own guns?
wrong

nobody should be allowed to have guns.
here in Brazil we have strict gun control and it works wonderful. We are the safest country in the world :-)

Switzerland
Finland
Sweden
Norway
France
Austria
Germany
Croatia
Greece
Latvia
Belgium
Czech Republic
Luxembourg
Slovenia
Denmark
Italy
Spain

the list goes on and on

It is. Your laws are draconian.

Chicago USA also has lots of gun-fun control laws. I think it's also the safest City in my country.

Don't forget the Czech Republic as well you dumb fuck

czech laws are shit in comparion faggot

asking out of curiosity, can a city have different gun laws from the state? is illinois also cucked?

Got a leveraction SBR .357 mag here for any amerifat that wants to tell me I can't own guns. With a silencer on, because I can jog down to the store and buy as many silencers as I want whenever I want.

You retards need to give your teachers a good spanking, they are not doing their job.

switzerland isn't european and guns don't exist

Not true.

Czech Republic is also a good place
bunch of irrelevant countries since you can't actually use the weapon for anything but hunting or target shooting

stop being a retard.

Switzerland and Czech Republic are the only two countries with good gun laws. The only countries with freedom.

The fact that you can get a weapon in Britain/Sweden that you can't use is irrelevant.

>he said while applying for a suppressor
>he said while applying for his CQBR
>he said while putting on his fixed stock
>he said while removing his pistol grip
>he said while removing his front grip
>he said while removing his cagebird
>he said while loading his 10rnd mag
>he said while spliting his ar to legally reload

>B-but at least I h-have the 2nd amendment, he said

Yeah, liberal cities are always cucked with gun laws, and liberal states tend to have more gun control. In red states gun control tends to be lax, although certain towns and bigger cities may ban certain types of guns, not allow open carry, or limit what kind of ammunition you can have.

Sorry, I'm not a califaggot.

>tfw you will never own a sig550

It's pretty easy here too, just saying

>he said while waiting 8 months for his application to be approved, so he could buy a can to put on his ar.

Really boggles my jimbos

That is a nice gun you got there, it would be a shame if it had to be locked unloaded into a locked safe and was not be used in self-defense under any circumstances whatsoever.

How retarded are you?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZE-EDGw2vo

>The burgers that post on Sup Forums live in peoples republic of california
topmilkdud

>posting videos that have nothing to do with the arguments made

Sure, I can play that game as well
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjoAH9dIswg

>he thinks you have to follow the rules when you live 45 minutes from the nearest human.

>commiefornia's gun laws are americas gun laws

Wew lad. I'll agree that the suppressor waiting time is bullshit as are any of the NFA's retarded rules, but that abomination in your pic doesn't apply to almost any other state than CA, NY, and maybe IL

If I bothered to join a gun club I could own a Ar, Galil, Ak, whatever I wanted. If I was intrested in historic weapons I could get a licence for full auto WW2 weapons and go spray with a MP-38 behind the house.

But I'm mostly interested in putting meat on the table come fall, so my 30-06, 12 gauge .357 and .17 hmr is all I want.

And that's the difference burgermen, in europe we have common sense, or rather, sense is common here.

I got you senpai

Its not

Do you own a dog?

>Never see a Swiss poster in Sup Forums

Maybe they are, dare I say it...the masterrace?

>no right to self-defense
>common sense
pick one

Why?

Just wondered how many you'd be left with when the ATF comes knocking

Tbh in 20 years of life here i've never seen someone carry a gun in public places except police/military, but I live in the french-speaking part, that could play too. The german-speaking part love guns more.

You have the right to self defense, it's a human right

Amerifat should check Norways population density and acerage, so cute that he thinks everybody here sees their neighbour daily. But he's right, true men lives in the wild.

French cantons are fucking leftist cancer. Go back to france

>implying they even know where to knock

>Never see a Swiss poster in Sup Forums
lurk more newfag

>you have the right to go fistycuffs vs an armed criminal
>right to self-defense

MASTERRACE

MASTERRACE

you can get guns in austria too

You can actually get a criminal record for carrying a gun that is legal in one area through an area where it is illegal.

For example: having a pistol and a box of ammo in a car = legal in Texas
Drive through Jew York with it, it becomes illegal. They can prosecute you for it if they find out, meaning you can't own guns anymore.

You can literally use your rifle to shoot warning shots, or shot back if you feel your life is threatned, as long as you use appropriate force.

there is no canton where the leftists are majority, despite french cantons having more leftists.

They know now :^]

Geneva, Friboueg, Vaud, Jura, etc
A shitton of antigun leftists. French people are so shit.

You are literally clueless about gun laws in America.

Go back to spamming archive links.

I clearly am not, since those are actual laws in America

So pretty fucking retarded, then.

Lmao
ATF inbound

Tell me which one of those things does not apply in America then

It isn't.

Lots of guns owned by private citizens in Germany, for example. Mostly hunters and marksmen (those fellas who do competitions and shit) ranging from handguns to rifles.
Don't think full automatic rifles are allowed, though.

>go through 89 penis inspections to own a shitty bolt action .17hmr

cuckmany is a joke