Race Baiting Reporter Tries To Blame Trump For LeBron James House Being Vandalized

Race Baiting Reporter Tries To Blame Trump's White House Division As The Cause For Hate Crimes Like LeBron James House Being Vandalized youtu.be/JtywiVBqBXk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_atW5GZB5MU
youtube.com/watch?v=EO8QfqDxNx0&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Trump didn't spend his entire campaign working people up against the other
Ok.

Also, fuck LeBron James. Not because he's black, but because he's rich and didn't deserve to be.

If you are paying for cable (and thus, ESPN) you're part of the problem

>LeBron campaigns for Hillary and the Dems
>gets BTFO and embarrassed
>fakes a hate crime to make Trump look bad
>Dems lose their minds that this rich dindu gets racisted

Anyone who doesn't see a false flag is a retard

>Paying to watch TV
Literally why?? There's nothing on it.

Also
>Watching sports
Plebs need exterminated.

Remember when petty crimes were just that? Now they're under the guise of hate crimes by kikes and their nigger cattle.

>Anyone who doesn't see a false flag is a retard
Yeah, yet nu/shit/ will rant 24/7 about how all the ISIS terrorist attacks are actually really just from a "muslim" organization and aren't politically-motivated CIA/Mossad attacks.

You don't get to take just half a red pill.

Yeah because it was Trump and not Obama stirring the pot up. Lets just forget all those times Obama decided to side with thugs and criminals over honest citizens

Remember when lynching was just an afternoon entertainment venue? Man, why is everyone so worked up nowadays?

>thugs and criminals over honest citizens
You mean exactly like how nu/cancer/ does with trump - an actual criminal or the various bankers and military contractors ruining everything?

Think about all the walls and fences and security guards Lebron James has. If it wasn't one of his mexican bang maids that did that shit I'll move to Canada.

lol you're way too obvious

You morons are even further down the wormhole than even imagined.

Basically this, it just needs a little more added to it. Just own it, because you own the "RACE WAR NOW FUCK NIGGERS" bullshit here, all day long.

>Trump spends his entire campaign working people up against the other
>Sup Forums any other far right edgy supporters say "dude Trump lol, because he makes liberals mad and memes xD " (saying it's for policy doesn't even fly now)
>Stories like these coming out every week, blatant Trump supporters.
>"fucking liberals lol, crying about everything. They actually think the most powerful leader in the world influences people when he speaks kek."

Not that it matters, but just own it. This board is turning in to a place that gets triggered every time a lefty says Trumps name, even if it's fair or logical criticism.

Yes. Watching niggers get hung for rape and murder is a better solution than wasting money on them in prison.

And, yea, ofc a white person vandalized his house, not one of the ten millions spics or Golden State fans a few days before the big game.

That's the part of the story that pissed me off that nobody noticed. The fucking nigger is complaining that someone literally spray painted HIS GATE. He has a fucking GATE to his property and nobody led with this, because pity the poor rich faggot.

About what? I'm not going to mince words about what I stand for.

>Mob justice
>If they were innocent, well oh well
I repeat: plebs need exterminated.

Isn't this the same dumb nigger bitch that couldn't distinguish between yearly income and net worth?

The fucking stupidity of the press in this country....**sigh**

youtube.com/watch?v=_atW5GZB5MU

but also because he is black desu

I'm in California, the only divisive ones during the election were the left-wing morons who stole signs, vandalized cars, threatened people and beat them in the street without any consequences.

Yes, that's all it was. How very honest and perceptive of you. Why won't people say the word?

RIGHT WING EXTREMIST TERRORIST

Ugh this cunt again, and of course she works for CNN as well.

I know right? Why can't she work for a respectable news agency like Brightfart, Faux or Disinfowars?

>it's trumps fault obongo made race relations worse
Okay then

>Trump has had no effect on race relations
Okay.

>shilling this hard
Kys

Also, are you really saying cnn is respectable?

That is one massively ugly nigger sow, and you know just looking at her that she only has the job because of affirmative action.

This is all April ever does. This your first press briefing?

No, but it's certainly less false than overt rightwing propaganda which employs literally made up conspiracy theory unabashedly because it knows it's viewers are fucking idiots who will believe literally anything if its racist enough.

Nothing is more false than cnn, unless you're transcribing the devil's deposition.

>Nothing is more false than cnn
A blatant lie. And even you know that, you partisan shill hack.

black people were not "the other". Trump worked people up against globalism and politicians in general. When did he say anything bad about blacks you fucking idiot?

Wow. That nigger attitude. Is it me or do they love to have stupid knee jerk reactions to everything?

Sure.

I hate that uppity sheboon. I wish that Trump would get rid of the press conferences. The judenpresse only uses it to attack.

He honestly hasn't. Race relations were this bad in 2015. It is only naturally getting worse because the truth is that whites and blacks DEEP DOWN can't fucking stand each other.

What has Fox said that's worse than CNN during and after the election? Pizzagate? Fox shut it down when their people talked about it. Seth Rich? Hannity almost got fired for talking about it. What have they said that has made you so upset? Give me specifics. Fox isn't the news org that has been stirring up racial tension for the past 3-4 years. CNN constantly has guests on and anchors that side with BLM and they have been throwing fuel on the "fuck white cops and white people" fire for a few years now.

That's your answer? Christ dude, you don't have anything to back up what you said? Tell me when Trump made black people "the other". What did he say about them?

youtube.com/watch?v=EO8QfqDxNx0&spfreload=10
How does it feel stuck at a desk posting on Sup Forums while not even getting paid to shill for cnn? Retarded ass intern you are.

>Race relations were this bad in 2015
Yet another lie.

What fucking world do you live in?

>Deep down
>2015

What? They have always been awful. You americans have had these problems for decades.
And yeah its the blacks own fault. Too ignorant and stupid to better themselves and clean up their act. No, instead its "#killwhitey" and shit like that.

Plus he never saw it, and it was painted over by the property manager 5 minutes later ... before the cops got there, so I question if it even happened.
>HEY TYRONE, WATCHA DOIN'?

you gotta be joking my dude.

We've always had issues with race, but the trayvon martin case (followed by others) kicked it up to a worse level.

This shit started under Obama
>the police acted stupidly
>If I had a son
>hands up don't shoot
>blm

Sup Forums can hate me all they want. I dont mind black couples raising a family and being good people. God i hate ghouls though. Souless beings.

Of fucking course hes to blame, hes empowered the fringes, the diseased minds, the rotten hateful ones and has started to ingnite a movemet similar to extremist islam where the attacker doesn't care about their own well being but only about the harm hell make to win this bullshit made up tribal war