Is Trunp Autistic?

Why waste your last drop of political capital on propping up coal? Natural Gas is already killing coal due to the fact it's way cheaper to extract. Why is Trump so autistic about coal? Why don't miners learn to code? I mean poo in Lois can do it.

Because coal miners voted for him.
Because the coding that West Virginia redneck inbreds are capable of doing will get outsourced in 5 years and they'll be in the same boat

We used to grow huge fields of willow, harvest and burn in power plants. Then we got paid to burn foreign trash instead.

Kill yourself you Yankee kike faggot. Montani semper liberi make coal great again.

Poor people in the red states voted for him too, didn't stop him from taking away their good stamps. How will Walmart stay in businesses if white trash families can't stock up on carts of GMO food products?

Sage

Because conservatives don't have any concern for anything outside of their immediate lives, that's why they shop at Wal-Mart. They have no dignity, they just want shit cheap regardless of the greater repercussions.

Walmart also takes food stamps. Poor Republicans use more food stamps than anyone. Money that my great state of California pays in taxes. If California stopped paying taxes the whole federal government would fail.

And yet it's liberals that are shipping in hordes of shitskins that are destroying europe

Strange concept to operate against ones immediate self-interest, isn't it?

>natural gas is already killing coal
Even if David is going to kill Goliath, it doesn't mean that Goliath can't beat the shit out of you before it happens.

Fuck the birds. They keep shitting on my fucking camaro. I want the fuckers to die.

>Because conservatives don't have any concern for anything outside of their immediate lives
They also don't seem to realize that coal is a finite resource. Shit will run out sooner or later, and it would behoove them to have renewables in place before that happens.

>Coal is a finite resource
Might as well use it while it's there then.
The planet survived an asteroid, it can survive Trump.

cuckservatives truly are subhuman

>The planet survived an asteroid, it can survive Trump.
Yep, then when the next one is in office, "The planet survived X, it'll survive Y", until it no longer can. An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.

I personally don't believe the entire planet will be devoid of life is all of our coal reserves are used up, but I also need to research more.

If you faggots were really interested in the environment then you would support nuclear energy. All you have to do is dig a big hole to put the waste in and you're as good as gold.

It wouldn't be devoid of life, but we would be out of a common source of energy. And possibly with a perpetual haze in the air.

I support nuclear energy. LFTR would be a safer way to get a lot of power than the kind of nuclear energy we use now.

>we would be out of a common source of energy
Eh, maybe. I don't know if grant money is being stripped from alternative fuel sources due to the Trump administration. If they aren't, then I sort of agree with his decision to pull out, seeing as how now we don't have to trade our energy secrets with anyone else.

this. Nuclear energy is the best one.

And look what happened to the Philistines when Goliath fell. Trump is promising those coal miners a revival of the industry. At most this will delay the inevitable, and those miners will be back in the same boat they are in now in about ten years time.

>If you faggots were really interested in the environment then you would support nuclear energy.
wut

you know what you are talking about, most nature "defending" feminists dont

>Gas is good because it's less worse!
Good
Goy

no, but i think you might be dyslexic

>not taking the gas pill
I bet you're a literal coal burner.

Because the left and the Paris Accord don't support clean energy.

Don't you think it's weird that in my country, those that aggressively support the Paris Accord, yet also just as aggressively fight against Natural Gas and Nuclear (despite Australia being having the largest deposits of uranium and natural gas in the world and being the most geologically stable continent with masses on inhospitable land)?

It's strange that they don't support Natural Gas or Nuclear, but do support wind farms and solar...which are all hybrid operations with coal. It's also strange that the Paris Accords and our left here earmark only a percentage of the taxes for renewable energy development, and the rest of the share goes to fantastic social programs like Gender and Racial equality. Isn't it Weird?

Isn't it weird that the Western White Nations have to put in a minimum 100 Bilion dollars a year (from the tax payer) which will be given to private companies and countries like China and India...Who are not legally bound to reach any carbon emission targets.

It's almost like this was a scam for libshits to suck money off the working and middle classes to prop up third world shitholes and """""developing""""" nations like China and India...and skim a bunch off the top for themselves.

Big business also want shitskins, increased competition for entry level jobs lowers cost of workforce. That is why cuckservatives support mass immigration.

Coal was the dominant energy producer because in terms of production cost and energy efficiency, it was slightly better than natural gas. The latter's energy efficiency has only recently (within the last 15 years) increased and coal production costs rose by the effect of environmental regulations, the trend is now headed towards a natural gas dominated energy production market.
The transition isn't easy, and I guess saying these things to get votes isn't that much of a new strategy, but they'll get there.

Let's get political faggots

>coal based energy burns more coal than non coal based energies
What about nuclear power? No carbon emissions there