Based kev

Based kev

his audience, aka niggers, are trump voters? really tilts your pinball huh?

His audience is suburban white people.

Kevin Hart is an uncle tom.

>His audience is suburban white people.
No it isn't.

Probably smartest nigger around. I've always liked him and will check his stuff again.

Why do you think he's starting in big budget comedies? Have you seen his audiences? White af

>sticks to comedy rather than becoming a decisive political pundit for the lowest common denominator
good for him

>there are people who voted for this guy
really bottles my mind

Must suck to be a smart black guy and knowing your audience is a bunch of low-IQ white trash retards.

wtf i love kevin hart now

>Have you seen his audiences?
No =. I don't go to Kevin Hart movies. I'm a white man from the suburbs.

>catvscancer
looooooool

well cats ARE cancer.

This, 50 years ago this guy would be dressing like a mammy with huge drawn-on lips and wearing clothes made out of patches

It's no mystery that his brand of comedy revolves around debasing himself and his race

Still, who cares

better than turtleneck wearing dildo up their asses liberals

This

Just like Dave Chapelle and Ice Cube

Wow, so Kevin hart enjoys money

Pretty crazy, senpai

Uncle Tom house nigga. He already wore the dress.

I like some of his stuff but I'm not really a fan
I can see why others are though

It's nice to see a celebrity who knows his place, which is to entertain, and not give his dumb opinion on politics.

this desu

>dildo up their asses liberals
That's funny because republicans are always the ones getting caught in gay scandals

Jet fuel can't melt fire retardant asbestos.

There goes his career.

>He is not bashing Trump so he is an uncle tom
Fuck off with your bullshit. I am black and voted for trump.

>that projection

Dildo up the ass libfag detected

Oh look another house nigger.

Did you get your dress cleaned for master's dinner tonight?

Kevin Hart is the blackest chicken shit in the world

Trump looks suave as hell without the tie.

Do you have to be so insufferable and mean? There was no reason for that

He was on tough crowd back in the day, so he's cool

Smart as shit

House niggers are the one that voted for hildabeast.

Dems and Repubs alike are always getting caught in sexual harassment and child abuse scandals.

You're a moron and you'll probably get shot by the shiny new guns you gave the police

Ice Cube does both. The barbershop movies are clearly made for blacks.

Cry some more you enormous faggot

I'm on board with it only because I have yet to see anyone make any good jokes about Trump. I've seen better memes about jokes about Trump than I've seen jokes about Trump.

>only black people like Kevin Hart

He is probably the whitest black comedian out there besides Hannibal Buress and Eric Andre

BASED BLACK MAN, FUCK MY WIFE IN HER FAT FUCKING ASS

What kind of a person talks like that, for real. That's fucked up to wish on someone

Dont hate Based Hannibal

He is mad because it was her turn

>calling someone white
>hate

I love Eric and Hannibal both, just saying that they have majority white audiences

He's immune, enough conservative Americans like him for him to be safe from that angle and black people love him too they just can't afford his shows. If he's the target of a witch hunt it is more likely to backfire

cucked kev

Democrats saying iz be free from da welfare plantation any days now

Does it seem to anyone else like Hannibal might be at least borderline-retarded?

Lynch yourself, race traitor cunt

As someone who has actually been to a Kevin Hart show, it was probably the most Diverse crowd of people I've ever seen in an audience, besides the Drake concert I went to.

Which is why I never get when people say only blacks watch him or only whites watch him. Or that he acts black or acts white. But what do I know, maybe he is in The Sunken Place. Many minorities are.

Cry some more you race baiting cunt

Say it with me, libcuck. President Donald Trump

this is the progressive of today

I don't normally praise "diversity" but there is something to be said about a comedian who has fans across all races, both genders, and a wide range of ages.

His tv show was legitimately retarded

actually laughed out loud
You are so right though

the tolerant left, everyone!

hahahahaha kill yourself

>I'm not risking all that $$$

He is making fun of his audience though. Even if I do think it's unintentional.

He never should have been given one. He must know by now that being a host is not his strong suit. He got a podcast?

t. echo chamber libtard

It's so funny seeing cunts get so mad at someone for breaking their world view.

You're a brave soul to say that on here. Much respect, sir.

Isn't he basically admitting Trump-supporters are thin-skinned and can't take a joke?

>pretending to be black on Sup Forums
wew

Not pretending but believe what you want to believe.

lol so mad

>Tripfag
I don't even like that fat blonde kike yet you still came across as a faggot

No, he means he doesn't want people who support trump feeling like he doesn't like them. Making a very large demographic of people think you hate them isn't a good business decision for a comedian. I thought it was obvious.

Also, drop your name because I just filtered it

An uncle tom voting against his interests doesn't break anyone's worldview, we all have at least one pathetic Uncle who desperately wishes they were white.

I don't use a tripcode.

If making fun of Trump makes his supporters feel like you hate them, how are they not thin-skinned and humorless?

Good for you Kevin, avoiding that Trump curse. Good things will come your way. The other celebrities who didn't play nice weren't so lucky.

Aside from alienating his audience has any decent jokes been made about trump?

What, so Sup Forums is Kevin Hart's biggest audience?

>black man won't obey his liberal masters
>h-he's a sellout! Uncle Tom! Coon! Fuck you nigger! er- I mean heh heh ignore that

No, just regular stupid white people.

>good things will come his way
Other than his car being crushed by a walmart semi, crushing his spine leaving him literally paralyzed for months
I felt so bad for him

>Making a very large demographic of people think you hate them isn't a good business decision for a comedian.
Not actually true (if you also want to be a good comedian). If you want your material to have any kind of edge to it you can't expect everyone to like it. Then it's better to just embrace it and go full force.

Now I know that Hart isn't that kind of comedian, but it's also the reason why he'll never be seen as one of the truly greats.

Not that I blame him. He must be filthy fucking rich and I am jelly.

If you don't think there has ever been single decent joke about Donald Trump then you are so far up the man's ass you could open a second Mar-a-Lago.

How did I vote against my interest? please explain

HE'S ORANGE

whoa

Then show me a good joke so far its just Facebook meme tier shit probably due to the fact that the man is basically one big joke himself
kek

>i-it's the liberals who are the true racists!
>closes nigger facts folder

Do you live on planet Earth. Because his aim to completely trash the environment certainly counters the interest of anyone living there.

t. White people speaking for the black community which they know nothing about.

I'm not going to post jokes for you to pretend aren't funny. You've fully bought into the cult of personality, there's no point.

I'm not saying liberals are racist, but boy they sure get mad when one of their minority pets won't obey them

I pretend to be a white male every day here.

This

In my experience, you cunts are not as tolerant or inclusive as you want us to believe.

all these showbusiness niggaz are cocksuckers, Kanye West and Mike Tyson endorsed Trump in public. Those who don't publicly endorse him do it backstage, and they they coon for their masters because they don't want to alienate their racist audience LOL. It's like Chris Rock who was cooning during the Oscars so white controversy, shitting on his black community to entertain white jews at the Oscars

>Why won't you let me gas the jews?! What are you, intolerant or something?!

kek, this

Mate I genuinely disagree with trump I believe hes is too aggressive towards other nations, I think he is a retard who thinks he is a genius(trying to pull out of Paris agreement) and frankly he is a self-obsessed reatard who knows nothing about politics and got into office by being a fucking meme machine that the world would have been better off if he had had a heart attack after his fifty third morning big mac the day of his inauguration I also think every joke I have seen made about him is boring as fuck it's like something my divorced aunt wold post on Facebook next to a minions meme

Meanwhile I live 2 houses down from a Trump voter who still thinks slavery should be reinstated and constantly bitches about "yanks" coming down here.
Georgia kinda sucks.

>In my experience
How much experience does a 16 year old autistic basement dweller really have?
Nice quads though

How can he debase a race that has been enslaved by everyone for 5,000 years?

Nice cherry pick you got there

>Georgia kinda sucks.
It has its charms. Just stay away from atlanta.