man gets "Jesus Is My Life" tattoo

> man gets "Jesus Is My Life" tattoo
> fresh ink, still healing
> decides to swim in ocean
> dies of bacterial infection

Was this Jesus' plan for him?

ktla.com/2017/06/02/man-31-dies-after-contracting-infection-while-swimming-with-new-tattoo-in-gulf-of-mexico/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JREkqCvLzSo&t=0m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=Wm-WI0sBou4
youtube.com/watch?v=QGlwr44hsoE
youtube.com/watch?v=najju4SkdY4
youtube.com/watch?v=-62EYQHcWFA
youtube.com/watch?v=PQNcYvifYUY
youtube.com/watch?v=_i7z7-uFMW0
ktla.com/2017/06/02/man-31-dies-after-contracting-infection-while-swimming-with-new-tattoo-in-gulf-of-mexico/
youtube.com/watch?v=slKULc8W7lM
youtube.com/watch?v=znv7kM1-2n0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

liberals (who are mostly atheist) will laugh at this

Serves him right for being a tattoo degenerate

according to keikaku

the bible says you shouldn't get tattoos.
can't really say I feel bad for him considering he was dumb enough to go swimming in the ocean before his shit healed

Tattoos should be banned

Everyone will laugh because he's a tattoo wearing degenerate.

I'm here for the job interview.

God forbids tattoos. if Jesus was his life, he'd know that

The Bible says to not get tattoos.

His tat infection

I'm sorry, but unfortunately we found a much more qualified candidate.

His tattoo disappeared?

>the bible warns about not wearing tattoos
hmmm

I'm laughing at this and I want liberals in ovens.
Jesus released us from the Jewish Law you Levite cuck.

Everyone knows tattoos are the ultimate redpill.

>Jesus released us from the Jewish Law you Levite cuck.
Why are you ChristCucks still down with circumcision then? Every fucking time that shit comes up, there's a Christian to cover for it because of the Bible.

Jewish law is still the law of Christianity.

he completed the law so you dont have to. you should still try to follow reasonable parts of it, because it is good.

>> man gets "Jesus Is My Life" tattoo
>> fresh ink, still healing
>> decides to swim in ocean
>> dies of bacterial infection
>Was this Jesus' plan for him?

"Do not test the Lord your God"

>Every fucking time that shit comes up, there's a Christian to cover for it because of the Bible.
>Jewish law is still the law of Christianity.

Those Christians have been tricked by the Jews. Christians are not beholden to Jewish law.

>swimming in the gulf of mexico
serves him right

And Jesus was his death

youtube.com/watch?v=JREkqCvLzSo&t=0m20s

they are, they serve as a warning sign and let you know who to avoid in life.

You will grow out of your edgy religious phase too.

lol so it turns out those laws actually have reason behind them huh? dont mutilate yourself and die of infection, dont rip apart your anus and die of infection, dont eat unsafe meats and die of infection. seems about right to me, though technology has helped eliminate those situations to varying degrees

>implying
Jewish law is the Talmud. Old Testament is not the Talmud. Talmud was made AFTER New Testament. Christians were here first the Jews are pretenders and liars. How can they claim to be older when their book is much newer? Christians hated these "Jews" until they started the whole "Jesus was just like us" lie.

Dude what planet are you living on? There is no "edgy" religious phase. You go through the rebellion phase against religion and either cool of and stay an agnostic retard of wake up to the truth of it all. You Irish bastards are either rabid catholics or the most annoying atheists on the planet.

It is against the shariah to modify gods creation. As a messenger of god jesus did what allah willed.

I detest religion but this post was neither funny nor insightful. You're a fucking prick.

Lel. Keep praying

It doesnt mean Jesus now likes it when degenerates desecrate His temple, chucklefuck.

and you keep fantasizing about your sci-fi wonderland, we'll be here in reality.

Bet you are circumcised.

Darwin's law.

If he had no Jesus, he'd still be alive today.

poor guy- that's terrible. And for all you assholes saying the Bible doesn't want you to get tattoos- do you shave, eat shrimp and wear poly blend clothing? If so, fuck off.

please have more neurotoxic chemicals injected into your skin goyim

His fault for getting degenerate tattoos.

>There ought to be a law!
>Why is everything I like is illegal!

I don't have any tattoos actually. I just feel for him and his family. Maybe he thought salt water would help it heal.

>do you shave
I only trim my pubes and beard
>eat shrimp
No, I'm allergic
>wear poly blend clothing
No

/thread

then what I said didn't apply to you.

lucky bastard

Hahahahahaha Christcuck BTFO hahahahahaha

Yes, it was. Jesus thinks tattoos are degenerate as fuck.

>ktLA
>reporting texas story even though it has nothing to do with LA
>laughing at the stupid christians
>never report funny nigger crime stories

Circumcision is mainly an American thing, not a Christian one. The few people outside of the US circumcising their kids are either jews, muslims, or people picking up the American trend

>wear poly blend clothing
>no
fuck you, litterally everything is poly-blend

literally the first thing you learn about the new testament is that you don't have to be circumcised to be christian

the bible says dont wear linen and wool mixed specifically its not "poly blend" atheists always say this stupid crap

nobody is wearing linen and wool here

(((jesus)))

oy vey good goyim worship my 2,000 year old relative.

Turn the other cheek, love thy enemies. Also im inviting Jamal and Muhammad into your country and you owe me 1,000,000,000 sheckles

Now he's with Jesus.

>the bible says you shouldn't get tattoos.

the bible says you shouldn't do a lot of things because it was basically just a protip guide for jews back in the day.

>> man gets "Jesus Is My Life" tattoo
>> fresh ink, still healing
>> decides to swim in ocean
>> dies of bacterial infection

Christ did it for the LULZ!

hahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaha t.muhammad ibn-abdul

BUTTHURT TATFAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Beach injuries/Ocean injuries are no joke.

Just go to the hospital asap rather than a regular family doctor because testing will be too slow at a regular doctor clinic.

>Be white guy
>Undergo Asian custom of having ink placed under your skin
>Jesus no longer protects you, as you have accepted the gook into yourself.
>Die
Many such cases! Sad!

Yeah, and look where they are today. Really makes you think.

It's fine young goy! Tattoos, drugs and promiscuous sex definitely won't affect your success in life. Here, listen to this cool rap music.

The body is a temple unto the Lord our God. This man desecrated his temple with engraven images.

Cunt deserved that smiting.

Looks like he got the tattoo on his calve and the infection spread from the back of his knee up to his ass.

>A report published last week in BMJ Case Reports, a prominent peer-reviewed medical journal, reveals only that the subject was a Latino man living in Texas.
>latino man
>jesus tattoo

Checks out. Fucking Catholics.

>Serves him right for being a tattoo degenerate
>Tattoos should be banned

My tattoo is so epic it's in Revelation...

"On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: king of kings and lord of lords." - Revelation 19:16 (I used to wear the exact same robe as "Chuck" in supernatural.)

youtube.com/watch?v=Wm-WI0sBou4

youtube.com/watch?v=QGlwr44hsoE

youtube.com/watch?v=najju4SkdY4

maybe lots of Christians don't actually read the Bible?

23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?
24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.
25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.
26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?

14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

7 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

>Tattoos are a sign of degeneracy
>Whites and Asians are the only people who can get them with any level of clarity.

Really jiggles my biggle

sorry about the degenerate there, he is probably a nigger anyways.

Idolatry is a sin he fucking got what he whished for

how do you die from that?

i guess he had a weak immune system

>Idolatry is a sin he fucking got what he whished for

Yeah, it's a sin to worship the gods - trust the Rabbis on this one...

youtube.com/watch?v=-62EYQHcWFA

youtube.com/watch?v=PQNcYvifYUY

>Cunt deserved that smiting.

Why him, and not the millions of other believing Christians with tattoos?

It's the same old story -

Something good happens, God rewards the believer.

Something bad happens - God is testing the believers' faith.

Something random happens, the Christian invents an explanation.

Fuck off spastic
Only merilard zog bottoms pseudchrisyoan hereticz circumcise

In Orthodoxy, the only original and true Christianity it isn't practiced as well as Catholicism
All else is heritical kike shit and to be burned at a stake by the Christians own definition

Saying an American "ministry" is Christian is like saying sufis are Muslim.
It's a gross oversimplification transforming into deception

Sewers eventually empty into bayous, bayous empty into rivers, rivers empty into the gulf.

Natural fucking selection

Jesus was black so he's against swimming, that's why he walked on water because he was repulsed by it.

maybe he was still hiding some big sin? Giving satan the power to infect the man

Our Lord Savior knows tatoos are degeneracy, so He summonned this burger in His kingdom so that He could beat the shit out of him for being a faggot

Or maybe he know that this guy was taking his name in vain.

also youtube.com/watch?v=_i7z7-uFMW0

>ktla.com/2017/06/02/man-31-dies-after-contracting-infection-while-swimming-with-new-tattoo-in-gulf-of-mexico/
>To make matters worse, the man had chronic liver disease from drinking six 12-ounce beers a day. He was immediately placed on a ventilator to help him breathe and given potent antibiotics.

youtube.com/watch?v=slKULc8W7lM

Why was that anyway? I remember reading a reason for it somewhere that made sense.

"As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool to his folly."

youtube.com/watch?v=znv7kM1-2n0

No, it doesn't. It says do not cut or mark yourself for the dead. Anyways, those rules are only for Jews. Christians live under a different covenant.

>6 beers a day is bad

n-nani?

Because foreskins are gross.

Damn right, he's like the maniacs who tear out of the church parking lot after Mass. They think the Priest's blessing makes them immune from self-harm.

Why are Christians on Sup Forums such hateful mouthbreathers

It also says not to eat bacon cheeseburgers. So what, not a jew.

Bible says not to mark your body, and not to wear your faith with pride.

Deus vault.

Wtf I love Jesus now

Fuck tattoos

Yeah, most of the laws are for health and safety reasons. Lots of stuff about mildew.

But user god is omnipotent and knows everything you have done and will do. So desu it looks like he got trolled.

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." Matthew 5:17

Leviticus is the Jewish law, the new Talmud BS just expands on that even more.

He was a spic so he barely qualified as a human to begin with.